17 may 2013

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jimmy1985

Banned
Jun 9, 2013
1
0
0
Willa and I spent most of today indoors.
It's been too rainy and cold to leave the house. Mum came over today and watched Willa while I went to the doctors and did some grocery shopping. A much needed hour or so away.

Being out of work, money's running low and I'm getting a bit concerned, which is triggering my anxiety. I was able to set up an account at the supermarket which means everything is paid for until I have the money to pay it back, which will be helpful. I just have to keep telling myself it'll be alright, we'll get through this.

I miss Bree a lot. More than words could ever ever explain.
I miss her smile and they way she kept her daughter safe, kept me safe too. I miss having someone to wake up next to, to put my arm around and sit with in the evening.
I miss her cooking, she was so creative and we'd always have friends over raving about how good the food was.
I miss her bubbly and outgoing personality, brought out the shy in me.

Time to start thinking about dinner... I'm no where near as creative as Bree was, but let's see how I go.
 
7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
9 “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.


everything will be alright jimmy! God cares