1976 Swine Flu Vaccine Scandal

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
1976 swine flu... USA... People over 50yo might remember this but everyone needs to know this.
All this coronaphobia panic has happened before, back in 1976...
Look...
The picture quality back then was terrible and their presentation style is something else but its a 15 minute segment from the famous TV show 60 minutes and i highly recommend the time to watch... My favorite part was the interview with the CDC director back the...
The guilt is just written all over his face

So whats next... Forced vaccines
forced21.jpg

Manhandled and penetrated by a stainless steel implement... Its vaccine rape
forced31.jpg

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Those fake, photoshopped pics make your credibility questionable. Comes across more as fear mongering. Hard to take you serious with those cheesy pics.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I have something more recent and fresh.
Australian government threatens "no jab, no pay, no international travel..." and calling this totalitarian persecution "incentive".
So people can't even leave the totalitarian system if they disagree with this policy!
Back in 2015, they cut out welfare for parents who did not vaccinate.
This time, it is a lot worse. This is pure fascism.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
(I copy here parts of my post from another thread...)
I'd like for all readers to consider that this is a serious cause for concern.

Covid "health passport" is next (link 1, link 2).
CoviPass already being adopted in Australia and slowly taking over. Google it.
The Australian government already threatening to deny travel to all who won't vaccinate (see video in my the post above).

Civilians already express hostility and threats towards those who don't wear masks; civilians and police all over the world now physically assault and MURDER people who don't wear mask. Not saying it's 100% one sided, there has been some violence on the other side by some civilians. But right now I'm focusing on what happens to people who do NOT wear mask.

How much worse do you think things can get if/after this "health passport" is introduced, or vaccination forced?

Here are some things that happened so far...

- police beating man for not wearing mask in public (Israel)
- man found beaten to death hours after he was arrested by police officers for not wearing a face mask in public (Mexico)
- man beaten up for not wearing mask, sneezing in public in Maharashtra (India)
- police violently arrest man in Brooklyn and threaten bystanders for not wearing masks
- man killed by police after violent dispute over a face mask at Michigan store
- man dies after being brutally beaten by police for not wearing a mask (India)
- police seen removing man from Philadelphia bus for not wearing a mask
- Chinese authorities humiliating people for not wearing face masks (yelling at citizens, tying them to poles in public and making them stand for humiliation)
- bloody brawl breaks out after woman throws coffee in man’s face for not wearing mask
- NYPD officer punching man, brandishing a stun gun after alleged social distancing violation
- Gardena security guard accused of killing man after dispute over mask at market; couple charged
- police shot and killed a 73yo man after altercation, for refusing to wear mask (Canada)

S

Scribe

1976 swine flu... USA... People over 50yo might remember this but everyone needs to know this.
Look...
The picture quality back then was terrible and their presentation style is something else but its a 15 minute segment from the famous TV show 60 minutes and i highly recommend the time to watch... My favorite part was the interview with the CDC director back the...

View attachment 220221

View attachment 220222
FACT: 45 million received the vaccine. 450 came down with Guillain-Barré Syndrome
That is one in 100,000. No one has been able to prove that the vaccine was the reason. A lot has been analyzed on this since 1976.

FACT: about one in 100,000 get Guillain-Barré Syndrome every year. No one has proven any link to vaccines.

FACT: the risk of dying from the flu such as pneumonia is far greater than the risk of getting GBS and there is no proof that you will not get GBS even if you don't get a vaccine.

Fact: No one wants to chase you down and inject you. You might be thinking a little to highly of yourself if you think that people care that much about you to invest all that time and energy. What is it to them if you die from a disease you could have been vaccinated for. That is on you and whatever remaining children you might have had that will never be born. It is your life and your gamble. I can't imagine any realistic motivation anyone would have to chase you down. Can you?

Another example in history about people claiming they were harmed by a product that turned out to be lies: Remember silicone implants? Lots of news stories and people suing and making claims. They took it off the market for 10 years and brought it back because the science proved that it was safe and litigation of claiming harm is not science. Claiming the implants made you sick does not meant that it did. Now everyone is getting them and no one is suing because lawyers won't take their case to court because they cant win any more on claims without evidence. People saying I have bad memory recall, or I am tired all the time, or other non provable claims will not get them any money from breast plant manufactures, they won't win so lawyers quit suing.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Look...
Yeah. These people know what they're doing. But as we know, this is not about health or vaccines really. It's about totalitarianism and enslavement.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Look...

View attachment 220221

View attachment 220222
🙌This video...is dynamite👌
THANK YOU!!!

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Yeah. These people know what they're doing. But as we know, this is not about health or vaccines really. It's about totalitarianism and enslavement.
...and killing off the ‘peasants’... population control😷👺👨🏻‍🔬

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
How do you think you would you feel if you were one of those people affected like the woman in the video?
Also, wouldn’t you agree that it is possible there are those who were affected or even died and it was never reported?[/QUOTE]

S

Scribe

How do you think you would you feel if you were one of those people affected like the woman in the video?
Also, wouldn’t you agree that it is possible there are those who were affected or even died and it was never reported?
[/QUOTE]

I do believe it is possible that there have been mistakes made in the past with vaccines. We know of them and they are well documented. However most of the well documented issues are not what people usually post.

For example the Polio vaccine in 1958 caused problems and yet those mistakes we learned from and they have never been repeated. Today cases due to wild poliovirus have decreased by over 99% since 1988, from an estimated 350 000 cases then, to 33 reported cases in 2018. As long as a single child remains infected, children in all countries are at risk of contracting polio. So having an attitude that because something bad happened in 1958 we should not vaccinate kids from polio is not logical.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
I do believe it is possible that there have been mistakes made in the past with vaccines. We know of them and they are well documented. However most of the well documented issues are not what people usually post.

For example the Polio vaccine in 1958 caused problems and yet those mistakes we learned from and they have never been repeated. Today cases due to wild poliovirus have decreased by over 99% since 1988, from an estimated 350 000 cases then, to 33 reported cases in 2018. As long as a single child remains infected, children in all countries are at risk of contracting polio. So having an attitude that because something bad happened in 1958 we should not vaccinate kids from polio is not logical.[/QUOTE]
Nevertheless, all of this does not mean that we can trust vaccinations generally.

S

Scribe

Nevertheless, all of this does not mean that we can trust vaccinations generally.
I would never suggest blind trust. I am not a virologist or an immunologist and therefore I suppose there is always a level of trust involved if I am not the one on the front lines with my eyes on the microscopes and in the lab and doing the testing. However I can read the published scientific data which is all available and can determine whether I am comfortable with the testing and the data to have confidence in the vaccine in question.

For example, I have been reading more about the Moderna mRNA-1273 vaccine that is in Phase 3 trial testing on 30,000 people than I have any one of the others that are in production. I like the science that I am reading about behind this method of vaccination. It is not entirely new as is often said, and there are success cases with curing of melanoma cancers that I find so amazing I can't believe it is not on the Front Page of the paper everyday. Maybe I am getting my hopes up too quickly on the cure for all melanoma for everyone but my main point is that I don't care if it is new. We expect NEW in medicine. That is the point of research to cure disease. Bring on the NEW and the Successful solutions. mRNA vaccines do not inject viruses, dead or old, or any genetic part of the virus. The virus is not involved in the vaccine. It is genetically coded to make the protein that your immune system will use to block the virus from using that spike it uses to infecting your cells. Normally our cells read our DNA to create RNA and this RNA cannot and does not interact with our DNA. We ingest DNA in our food and it does not change or interact with our DNA. The RNA does not stay around but breaks down after it produces the protein so it is not something that can have a long lasting effect since it is not existing after a short time. If someone says that it will change our DNA, they are just making things up and that does not scare me, that just makes them look not well read.
Am I trusting that what I am reading about mRNA-1273 is the science on the vaccine and that all of the many independent people and organizations involved are not lying? Yes. It is not logical in my world view of reality to believe that all of the thousands of people involved from the FDA of 15,000 employees, or all of the 11,000 CDC employees, all of the scientists and observers, internal auditors, external auditors, and all of the peer reviewers are all lying to us. So am I trusting all these checks and balances to work? Yes. But it is not a blind trust.

I am praying that it will work. I am praying for the success of the vaccine and that we can stamp out this virus like we have many others in modern history, or at least make it such a rare issue that we can all get back to the work of preaching the Gospel face to face. I have been wanting to go into the county Jails since this began. They don't get Facebook. :)

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
"As 'we' know" those who love to believe themselves to be more enlightened and those around them beneath them.
I got the point of the message. Apparently you're too 'enlightened' to get mine.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
[QUOTE="Scribe, post: 4352877, member: 14352" If someone says that it will change our DNA, they are just making things up and that does not scare me, that just makes them look not well read. [/QUOTE]
This statement is completely untrue and inaccurate. It is also rude.
I have previously said this because I have read a report explaining how scientific research showed that damaged DNA causes Downs Syndrome and that vaccines can damage DNA and that it can and does pass on to further generations.
I will post some links to illustrate this.

Also, Scribe, I still maintain my previous point, that, progress in other areas of medicine does not validate effectiveness or safety of all new vaccines if any; especially those funded by elite globalists such as Bill Gates. I cannot help but think that you are very naive in this regard.

S

Scribe

[QUOTE="Scribe, post: 4352877, member: 14352" If someone says that it will change our DNA, they are just making things up and that does not scare me, that just makes them look not well read.
This statement is completely untrue and inaccurate. It is also rude.
I have previously said this because I have read a report explaining how scientific research showed that damaged DNA causes Downs Syndrome and that vaccines can damage DNA and that it can and does pass on to further generations.
I will post some links to illustrate this.

Also, Scribe, I still maintain my previous point, that, progress in other areas of medicine does not validate effectiveness or safety of all new vaccines if any; especially those funded by elite globalists such as Bill Gates. I cannot help but think that you are very naive in this regard.[/QUOTE]

I cannot help be think you might be ignoring fact checking site information on these ideas you hold to. Are you clinging to a personal opinion that Bill Gates is profiting personally from funding vaccine research in MULTIPLE companies all involved in MULTIPLE TYPES of vaccines even though you can read dozens of Fact Checking articles from sites like Snopes, PolitiFacts and others and read how these claims have been debunked over and over again? Are you choosing to refuse to believe that any of these fact checkers articles with their various citing of references and research can be trusted but the rumors that Bill Gates has sinister motives can be trusted. Who is being naive? Who is being stubborn? Who is being rude, at least toward Bill Gates? :)

Also my statement about people making things up about changing DNA was in context of the mRNA vaccine. It is common misinformation and conspiracy theory that it changes your DNA and this is because when you read about how it works the explanation of what RNA is will include how our cells read our DNA to produce RNA and that is enough for them to make up stories about a DNA altering vaccine and try and scare people.

Certainly you have read the data from the side of the argument that there is no evidence that vaccines have caused even one case of autism, personal opinions as strong as they may be is not evidence.

Also validation for the effectiveness of a particular vaccine or its safety is determined in the testing phases of that particular vaccine and has nothing to do with any other vaccine. Each has to be evaluated in it's own context.

S

Scribe

That one was weak.

The study, published last month in the journal Frontiers in Psychiatry, reports that patients diagnosed with neuropsychiatric disorders like obsessive-compulsive disorder and anorexia nervosa were more likely to have received vaccinations three months prior to their diagnoses. Though the collaboration between researchers at Pennsylvania State University and the Yale Child Study Center yielded results that seem to dispute the safety of vaccines, the authors asserted that the study needs replication on a larger scale and does not establish a causal relationship between vaccines and neuropsychiatric disorders.

“There’s a fair amount of interest in the vaccine safety question, so let’s try to be critical and do further studies that will help examine this issue in a more thorough way,” said James Leckman, professor of pediatrics and one of the study’s five authors.

Using information from a health insurance claims database, Leckman and his co-authors examined the correlations between specific vaccines and various neurological disorders in six- to 15-year-old children. Children with open wounds and broken bones were used as the two control groups.

While only about 10 percent of children with open wounds had received vaccinations, vaccines had been given to over 20 percent of children later diagnosed with anorexia. Higher numbers of vaccinated children were also found among those who were diagnosed with OCD, anxiety disorder and ADHD as soon as three months after their vaccinations.

Other findings in the study, however, reveal that these correlational results should be taken with a grain of salt.