1976 Swine Flu Vaccine Scandal

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

@Scribe

I was trying to quote you but the html was messed up.

Essentially....unless one understands the elements of good research, regression analysis, triangulation of data, research design, validity, reliability, statistical measures it really not possible to formulate a fact based opinion.

And along with that, a deep understanding of DNA, RNA, proteins, T-Cells etc., etc.,

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
This statement is completely untrue and inaccurate. It is also rude.
I have previously said this because I have read a report explaining how scientific research showed that damaged DNA causes Downs Syndrome and that vaccines can damage DNA and that it can and does pass on to further generations.
I will post some links to illustrate this.

Also, Scribe, I still maintain my previous point, that, progress in other areas of medicine does not validate effectiveness or safety of all new vaccines if any; especially those funded by elite globalists such as Bill Gates. I cannot help but think that you are very naive in this regard.
I cannot help be think you might be ignoring fact checking site information on these ideas you hold to. Are you clinging to a personal opinion that Bill Gates is profiting personally from funding vaccine research in MULTIPLE companies all involved in MULTIPLE TYPES of vaccines even though you can read dozens of Fact Checking articles from sites like Snopes, PolitiFacts and others and read how these claims have been debunked over and over again? Are you choosing to refuse to believe that any of these fact checkers articles with their various citing of references and research can be trusted but the rumors that Bill Gates has sinister motives can be trusted. Who is being naive? Who is being stubborn? Who is being rude, at least toward Bill Gates? :)

Also my statement about people making things up about changing DNA was in context of the mRNA vaccine. It is common misinformation and conspiracy theory that it changes your DNA and this is because when you read about how it works the explanation of what RNA is will include how our cells read our DNA to produce RNA and that is enough for them to make up stories about a DNA altering vaccine and try and scare people.

Certainly you have read the data from the side of the argument that there is no evidence that vaccines have caused even one case of autism, personal opinions as strong as they may be is not evidence.

Also validation for the effectiveness of a particular vaccine or its safety is determined in the testing phases of that particular vaccine and has nothing to do with any other vaccine. Each has to be evaluated in it's own context.[/QUOTE]
There are many people who sadly, have experienced, first hand, the damage and even death of their child due to vaccines. Your statement is extremely insensitive. I personally, witnessed my friend’s 20 year old daughter suffer partial paralysis directly after receiving the MMR vaccine; I also personally spoke to a lady whose healthy baby nephew tragically died at only weeks of age after having vaccines.
I find you to be condescending in your attitude; and if you are honestly that ignorant about Bill Gates then I can’t be bothered with anymore of this discussion as you obviously will not humble yourself and do some proper research about Bill Gates. Others have posted stuff on here to show you, and it is not difficult to find footage of him actual endorsing population control. He is an evil man; I have seen him speak in such a way with my own eyes.
You are hard work Scribe, and not very humble; sorry but it’s the truth.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
That one was weak.

The study, published last month in the journal Frontiers in Psychiatry, reports that patients diagnosed with neuropsychiatric disorders like obsessive-compulsive disorder and anorexia nervosa were more likely to have received vaccinations three months prior to their diagnoses. Though the collaboration between researchers at Pennsylvania State University and the Yale Child Study Center yielded results that seem to dispute the safety of vaccines, the authors asserted that the study needs replication on a larger scale and does not establish a causal relationship between vaccines and neuropsychiatric disorders.

“There’s a fair amount of interest in the vaccine safety question, so let’s try to be critical and do further studies that will help examine this issue in a more thorough way,” said James Leckman, professor of pediatrics and one of the study’s five authors.

Using information from a health insurance claims database, Leckman and his co-authors examined the correlations between specific vaccines and various neurological disorders in six- to 15-year-old children. Children with open wounds and broken bones were used as the two control groups.

While only about 10 percent of children with open wounds had received vaccinations, vaccines had been given to over 20 percent of children later diagnosed with anorexia. Higher numbers of vaccinated children were also found among those who were diagnosed with OCD, anxiety disorder and ADHD as soon as three months after their vaccinations.

Other findings in the study, however, reveal that these correlational results should be taken with a grain of salt.
I knew you would pick up on the one weak sentence in the whole article about a grain of salt.
I’m not wasting my evening finding the if information to back up my position; there is so much propaganda on the internet to wade through before you start to get to some truthful and insightful articles. And I can’t help thinking it’s pointless in a way because you just won’t listen, you are so arrogant and rude, and I don’t visit this forum to argue; I just care that big Pharma and globalist eugenicists are putting people’s lives at risk and are in fact killing people.
Be it on your own head; I’ve tried.

S

Scribe

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166093418304816
This shows that DNA from animal cells is used in vaccines and that there is some risk of disease contamination.
This is a good scientific article. I believe it makes a strong case for the potential health risk. However, it is related viruses parts, which is not what mRNA uses. Using the genetic parts of a virus to trigger the immune system would be the kinds of vaccines that this paper is addressing.

It is a good paper. This is the kind of thing I would carefully consider. It is not conclusive but I would not discount it.

S

Scribe

I knew you would pick up on the one weak sentence in the whole article about a grain of salt.
I’m not wasting my evening finding the if information to back up my position; there is so much propaganda on the internet to wade through before you start to get to some truthful and insightful articles. And I can’t help thinking it’s pointless in a way because you just won’t listen, you are so arrogant and rude, and I don’t visit this forum to argue; I just care that big Pharma and globalist eugenicists are putting people’s lives at risk and are in fact killing people.
Be it on your own head; I’ve tried.
You debate like a girl. :p

E

EleventhHour

This is a good scientific article. I believe it makes a strong case for the potential health risk. However, it is related viruses parts, which is not what mRNA uses. Using the genetic parts of a virus to trigger the immune system would be the kinds of vaccines that this paper is addressing.

It is a good paper. This is the kind of thing I would carefully consider. It is not conclusive but I would not discount it.
I took a quick glance it looks like there is sound methodology and statistical analysis.

The strength of any research is in the frequency it is cited in following research.

S

Scribe

I’m not wasting my evening finding the if information to back up my position...
We don't have to figure it all out tonight. :)

Don't let it upset you. I am not as closed minded as you may think. Your one article on "Comparative analysis of the performance of residual host cell DNA assays for viral vaccines produced in Vero cells" makes me want to know more about that.

S

Scribe

Bill Gates then I can’t be bothered with anymore of this discussion as you obviously will not humble yourself and do some proper research about Bill Gates. Others have posted stuff on here to show you, and it is not difficult to find footage of him actual endorsing population control. He is an evil man; I have seen him speak in such a way with my own eyes. .
I already won that debate. Maybe you did not read my posts in response to those who presented to me videos of Bill Gates talking about Vaccines for population control.
If you read the transcripts of the full interviews (or a fact checker site) Bill is very verbose about explaining his theory that in third world countries where parents have many children because they know some will die from diseases that vaccines will give them the confidence to have fewer children knowing that they will not have to hedge their bets against these diseases and this will result in population reduction. I am not saying that his theory will pan out, but That is what he is talking about when he mentions vaccines in context of population control. However dishonest people knowing that is what he means will produce video clips and leave you with the impression that you have just heard him with your own ears talk about killing people with vaccines to reduce population. They know they are tricking you and you fell for it. The video producers are pure evil, you were innocently duped. However all you have to do is Google "Does Bill Gates Plan to reduce Population with Vaccines" or any version of such a question and you will find a dozen fact checking sites that will give you the complete transcripts and interviews with Bill Gates explaining his theory and then you will feel a little angry at those who manipulated you so easily. OR.. after having heard from his OWN WORDS what he means when he thinks vaccinations will result in parents not feeling the need to have many kids in Africa so that a few will survive into adulthood, and after you hear it from his own mouth you insist on thinking that he really wants to kill people well then I suppose the conversation would indeed be at an impasse. But I have greater faith in you and your willingness to be intellectually honest.

Jul 20, 2019
[QUOTE="Scribe, post: 4352877, member: 14352" If someone says that it will change our DNA, they are just making things up and that does not scare me, that just makes them look not well read.
I have previously said this because I have read a report explaining how scientific research showed that damaged DNA causes Downs Syndrome and that vaccines can damage DNA and that it can and does pass on to further generations.

Also, Scribe, I still maintain my previous point, that, progress in other areas of medicine does not validate effectiveness or safety of all new vaccines if any; especially those funded by elite globalists such as Bill Gates. I cannot help but think that you are very naive in this regard.[/QUOTE]
it isn't naivety believe me.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019

Also, Scribe, I still maintain my previous point, that, progress in other areas of medicine does not validate effectiveness or safety of all new vaccines if any; especially those funded by elite globalists such as Bill Gates. I cannot help but think that you are very naive in this regard.
it isn't naivety believe me.[/QUOTE]
What is it then? Lol 🤔

Jul 20, 2019
it isn't naivety believe me.
What is it then? Lol 🤔[/QUOTE]
I shall explain in a riddle/parable. Here in Australia we had two major long distance bus manufacturers. Tourmaster or Denning. If you were a bus operator, it was one brand or the other, they were very competitive and almost tribal. When you asked an operator why he chose a particular brand , he criticised the other brand rather than explain why his was better.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I have something more recent and fresh.
Australian government threatens "no jab, no pay, no international travel..." and calling this totalitarian persecution "incentive".
So people can't even leave the totalitarian system if they disagree with this policy!
Back in 2015, they cut out welfare for parents who did not vaccinate.
This time, it is a lot worse. This is pure fascism.

In Australia we are unable to leave the country now

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
In Australia we are unable to leave the country now
Curious - what is the current policy regarding tourists from other countries - does it operate like Hotel California now?

("You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!")

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Curious - what is the current policy regarding tourists from other countries - does it operate like Hotel California now?

My understanding is that you can come here but u must quarantine yourself in one of their hotels that have been set up for it...

But why can't we leave? We are being held hostage by this communist government now until the vaccine arrives and we are all blackmailed into taking it...

S

Scribe

"Welcome to the End Times Scenario, folks..."
1 Cor 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.
We have been in the End Times since the 1st century.
Nothing going on in the news today is that big of a deal. Our country has faced much worse many times before. Ask old people. Or read history.
We are not yet seeing the judgments of Revelation being poured out. When that starts people will wish for the good days of 2020.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
We have been in the End Times since the 1st century.
Yes - I know. I put that extra word on the phrase when I refer to the 'scenario' that is the collection of 'events' that make up "the end of the end"...

What I meant by my post (that you quoted) was/is in the sense of:

"It wont be long now, folks!"

S

Scribe

Yes - I know. I put that extra word on the phrase when I refer to the 'scenario' that is the collection of 'events' that make up "the end of the end"...

What I meant by my post (that you quoted) was/is in the sense of:

"It wont be long now, folks!"
A few scriptures to help us live always ready:

1 John 3:3 And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.

2 Pet 3 11Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, ...

So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: 8Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Gal 6:6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Lukw 12
And the Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom his master will set over his household, to give them their portion of food at the proper time? 43Blessed is that servanti whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 44Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. 45But if that servant says to himself, ‘My master is delayed in coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and get drunk, 46the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces and put him with the unfaithful. 47And that servant who knew his master’s will but did not get ready or act according to his will, will receive a severe beating. 48But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

Exactly. It's like any other tin-pot dictatorship, but sadly, 90% of the population are still too stupid to realise there has been a coup. Most are still cheering the new dictators for their tyranny - "it's for our safety" they say. Lol.

'Twould be funnier if it weren't true. It's like watching a real-life Emperor's New Clothes, only all the little boys who call the emperor out for being a nude pervert get beaten up by Nazi police and thrown in jail, while the crowds cheer for the emperor.

Apparently, the Victorian government recently passed legislation criminalising victims of convicted rapists and paedophiles speaking out (i.e. identifying themselves, not just the convicted sex offender) publicly. Surreal. :)