1976 Swine Flu Vaccine Scandal

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
"As 'we' know" those who love to believe themselves to be more enlightened and those around them beneath them.
I got the point of the message. Apparently you're too 'enlightened' to get mine.
The pictures represent what is happening in real life. Coercion is force. Forcing people to get vaccinated is a violent crime, irrespective of which government blesses the process. If you deny that force is being utilised to assault people with vaccinations, you need to turn off your TV and pay more attention to real life.

I do believe it is possible that there have been mistakes made in the past with vaccines. We know of them and they are well documented. However most of the well documented issues are not what people usually post.

For example the Polio vaccine in 1958 caused problems and yet those mistakes we learned from and they have never been repeated. Today cases due to wild poliovirus have decreased by over 99% since 1988, from an estimated 350 000 cases then, to 33 reported cases in 2018. As long as a single child remains infected, children in all countries are at risk of contracting polio. So having an attitude that because something bad happened in 1958 we should not vaccinate kids from polio is not logical.
Do you know that the only scientific evidence that polio was contagious comes from two monkeys that were injected with spinal fluid from a child with polio? The monkeys just wouldn't catch polio. So in the end, the depraved scientists injected the spinal fluid (i.e. not the isolated virus) direct into the monkeys' brains. When one monkey died, and one was paralysed, the scientists claimed this was proof of contagion. However, you start injecting anything into monkey's brains, death and paralysis seem likely outcomes to me. That scientists needed to go to these lengths to "prove" polio contagious makes me suspect polio is actually due to poisoning (e.g. from arsenic and DDT), and has nothing to do with any imaginary virus.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
A few scriptures to help us live always ready:

1 John 3:3 And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.

2 Pet 3 11Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, ...

So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: 8Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Gal 6:6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Lukw 12
And the Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom his master will set over his household, to give them their portion of food at the proper time? 43Blessed is that servanti whom his master will find so doing when he comes. 44Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. 45But if that servant says to himself, ‘My master is delayed in coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and get drunk, 46the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces and put him with the unfaithful. 47And that servant who knew his master’s will but did not get ready or act according to his will, will receive a severe beating. 48But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more.
Take all the vaccines yourself but don't force them on anyone .. You are not God and I don't trust you .. BTW, I am a ''Born Again'' Christian ? I have never volunteered for a vaccine and never got sick while watching many get sick within 2 weeks of taking the ''flue shots'', WTH lol, even doctors .. The last dr who asked me if I'd had my flue shot was sitting there with red eyes, nose running looking horrible .. I told him ''no I haven't had a flue shot and will not take one'' .. Then I asked him did he take one, he said yes a couple weeks ago and I just stared at him thinking ''then why are you so ill with the flue you big dummy'' .. Free flue shots at the big stores and drug stores, bwahahaha, there's my proof the vaccines work ...

S

Scribe

Take all the vaccines yourself but don't force them on anyone .. You are not God and I don't trust you .. BTW, I am a ''Born Again'' Christian ? I have never volunteered for a vaccine and never got sick while watching many get sick within 2 weeks of taking the ''flue shots'', WTH lol, even doctors .. The last dr who asked me if I'd had my flue shot was sitting there with red eyes, nose running looking horrible .. I told him ''no I haven't had a flue shot and will not take one'' .. Then I asked him did he take one, he said yes a couple weeks ago and I just stared at him thinking ''then why are you so ill with the flue you big dummy'' .. Free flue shots at the big stores and drug stores, bwahahaha, there's my proof the vaccines work ...
It is understood by those who read about the vaccine they are taking that since it causes your immune system to react by creating antibodies this reaction will usually be accompanied by slight fever (immune system reaction), headaches, inflammation, but all these symptoms are minor and go away.

This is not being SICK or having caught the flu. But many "big dummys" think so and go about saying I got sick ... WAAA... WAAAA. Well did you read that was a normal reaction to your immune system creating antibodies? No? Your not sick ya big dummy, :) your reacting as you should. It goes away and you don't get the flu that puts you in bed for a couple of weeks and may go into pneumonia and kill 60,000 a year. So it is worth a little one day reaction.

Also since flu shots are usually being taken during the same time of the year as season changes and allergies flare up, runny nose and red eyes is often your immune system reacting to pollen and is not the flu and has nothing to do with having just received a flu shot. Also these allergies will cause sinus drainage down the back of the throat that causes sore throats that have nothing to do with the flu or the cold and happens at the same time of the year. So even though it is common for people to say "I got a sore throat two days after the flu shot, I must have got sick from the flu shot" Well this is not science, it is just the opinion of an uneducated "big dummy" going about mouthing off nonsense and thinking he knows more than doctors, thinking his personal experience means something in the broad scope of virology and it doesn't mean squat. LOL. :ROFL: I could care less if you get a flu shot. It is your life. But I don't think it is wise to call people Big Dummies while saying some pretty dumb things at the same time.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
This whole thing is about forcing people to take vaccines against their will .. Are you a Jesuit

S

Scribe

This whole thing is about forcing people to take vaccines against their will .. Are you a Jesuit
LOL .. Are we fighting?

I would not agree to any forced vaccinations either. I find it hard to believe that such a bill would ever be voted into law in the US.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Here in Australia they blackmail parents into vaxing their kids by refusing them admission into school...
Such dirty tactics for the purpose of big pharma profit...

Another dirty tactic they use here is to prosecute any doctor whose advise to a patient doesn't conform to the national doctrine on immunization... That just disgusts me... I totally reject that kind of practice

I would love to watch a debate between an anti-vaxer and a pro-vaxer... If anyone has seen such a debate pls send me there

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
LOL .. Are we fighting?

I would not agree to any forced vaccinations either. I find it hard to believe that such a bill would ever be voted into law in the US.
Would you agree to Xyklon B ... Or torture devices (google them for some real horror) or mass murders throughout all history .. Is that all conspiracy ? I'd bet it was until it happened each time .. lol .. And don't forget blankets laden with small pox

S

Scribe

Would you agree to Xyklon B ... Or torture devices (google them for some real horror) or mass murders throughout all history .. Is that all conspiracy ? I'd bet it was until it happened each time .. lol .. And don't forget blankets laden with small pox
I don't get your point if you are trying to make one.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
LOL .. Are we fighting?

Patriot Act

S

Scribe

Here in Australia they blackmail parents into vaxing their kids by refusing them admission into school...
Such dirty tactics for the purpose of big pharma profit...

Another dirty tactic they use here is to prosecute any doctor whose advise to a patient doesn't conform to the national doctrine on immunization... That just disgusts me... I totally reject that kind of practice

I would love to watch a debate between an anti-vaxer and a pro-vaxer... If anyone has seen such a debate pls send me there
You call it blackmail we call it stamping out childhood diseases which we are continuing to do world wide with vaccines.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
You call it blackmail we call it stamping out childhood diseases which we are continuing to do world wide with vaccines.
Irresistible coercion but not forced .. And you've just began

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
U actually think its fine to blackmail doctors... Geez... I strongly disagree
I also disagree with mandating vaccines

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I'm on the fence myself. If the efficacy were proven 100% then I may feel differently.

There are a few questions that need to be answered for me to proceed:

Do the ends justify the means? Who decides that?

Is it a matter of survival or is it tarnished by something sinister though legitimate in theory?

Rhetorically: Can we become immortal through science? No? Perhaps we should factor in mortality and human limitations in scientific understanding...but then again, who decides where pressure should be applied? Ideally wise men and women. That may be so, but I myself am not 100% decided on that.

S

Scribe

Irresistible coercion but not forced .. And you've just began
Vaccines are only going to get better and increase with science. Praise God for stamping out disease and cures for sickness.
It is a matter of science. You have strong opinions but science and reality is on the side of the wonderful benefits of successful, safety tested vaccines and the end results of 1) children growing up to be healthy adults and not killed by a preventable disease, 2) If there is a child that somehow missed a vaccination by accident they don't end up sick from stupid ignorant antivaxxers who are thumbing their nose at science and spreading disease.
Let them stay home and home school and thumb their nose at science from afar where they are the only ones that will die from disease they refused vaccination for and not be spreaders to innocent children.

So you and I have different outrages. I am out raged at the belligerent and willfully ignorant parents that allow their children to die of whooping cough when there is a vaccine available and you are outraged that they make children get vaccinated to go to school.

But no one is going to chase you down and vaccinate you. Go ahead and live your life without vaccines. I am not concerned about it. It is too easy to Google and read the science today for me to think I need to explain anything to anyone. I am wasting my time. What? They can't Google? If they can find all those antivaccine Youtube liars I am sure they can Google and read. Antivaxxers are loosing their credibility and becoming an historical phenomenon and example to be used in psychology classes in the future.

It is like arguing with an insane patient in a mental institution.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Vaccines are only going to get better and increase with science. Praise God for stamping out disease and cures for sickness.

It is a matter of science. You have strong opinions but science and reality is on the side of the wonderful benefits of successful, safety tested vaccines and the end results of 1) children growing up to be healthy adults and not killed by a preventable disease, 2) If there is a child that somehow missed a vaccination by accident they don't end up sick from stupid ignorant antivaxxers who are thumbing their nose at science and spreading disease.
Let them stay home and home school and thumb their nose at science from afar where they are the only ones that will die from disease they refused vaccination for and not be spreaders to innocent children.

So you and I have different outrages. I am out raged at the belligerent and willfully ignorant parents that allow their children to die of whooping cough when there is a vaccine available and you are outraged that they make children get vaccinated to go to school.

But no one is going to chase you down and vaccinate you. Go ahead and live your life without vaccines. I am not concerned about it. It is too easy to Google and read the science today for me to think I need to explain anything to anyone. I am wasting my time. What? They can't Google? If they can find all those antivaccine Youtube liars I am sure they can Google and read. Antivaxxers are loosing their credibility and becoming an historical phenomenon and example to be used in psychology classes in the future.

It is like arguing with an insane patient in a mental institution.
Mate, big pharma are blackmailing our doctors... Thats really all i need to know

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
LOL.. OK I took it off. my bad. :p
U didn't have to i was just playing around...;)
Hey what are you doing in the avatar? It looks like your singing.
What r u singing there? Sinatra, New York New York? On Broadway?

Or maybe doing a comedy stand up... Are u a comedian?