1Cor. 12, Romans12, Ephesians 4..

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh, so you have them in your bible eh? The problem is this. Wanting to apply them is one thing. So do I. But all the churches I've been in for decades will not allow them to be applied. Therein lies the problem.
I believe you are the problem brother
 
Yet is definitely a voice 'crying in the wilderness' -

JOEL 1:19. -
O LORD, to Thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness,
and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field.
 
Ok. I've been exhorted to be 'nice'.

What do you guys think of the chapters I taught on about the first century assembly? Please...pretty please, with sugar, molasses, and honey on top tell me! Thankyou all. I love you! Kisses and huggy buggy bear! Smile.
 
I do not have a beef with these chapters. The church does. And the majority on this site does.

Dear Grandpa Yet,

Do you consider yourself to be a part of The Church (Christ's Church)?
Have you met a majority of the people who utilize ChristianChat.com?

Sincerely,
PW
 
Ok. I've been exhorted to be 'nice'.

What do you guys think of the chapters I taught on about the first century assembly? Please...pretty please, with sugar, molasses, and honey on top tell me! Thankyou all. I love you! Kisses and huggy buggy bear! Smile.
Nice chapters and that is how it will become, but you have to start somewhere and if everyone leaves church and there is no good alternative church like in Acts you get people who know nothing and live in sin praying for others, telling them it's just about having love breaks with the Lord and healing people or something like that. One guy in Holland is so sick of the church system and the pastor he had had some things wrong and he couldn't do anything. They wouldn't let him and he says pastors should work and not get paid. Now he has this group on Facebook going out with him to the street healing people and lately he said: people it's not such a good testimony if you are living together without being married and smoking while you lay hands on someone. People we should pay the full time evangelists. Yeah right. You know what? I'll just go to my cell group and we pray people get saved and discipled so they can disciple others.
 
I love the word of God and I cannot compromise anymore. There is a way that seems right unto a man but ends in destruction. Proverbs 14:12.
There is a Way that is right according to God that leads to life. I'm throwing in with Him. If I have to stand alone, I'm throwing in with Him! Thank You Jesus!
 
I love the word of God and I cannot compromise anymore. There is a way that seems right unto a man but ends in destruction. Proverbs 14:12.
There is a Way that is right according to God that leads to life. I'm throwing in with Him. If I have to stand alone, I'm throwing in with Him! Thank You Jesus!

Yet, if I were you I would pay special attention to Proverbs 14:12 and head the warning.
 
I love the word of God and I cannot compromise anymore. There is a way that seems right unto a man but ends in destruction. Proverbs 14:12.
There is a Way that is right according to God that leads to life. I'm throwing in with Him. If I have to stand alone, I'm throwing in with Him! Thank You Jesus!

There are many people who left the church and meet in cell groups or something. The Word also says you shouldn't stay away from the gatherings of the ecclesia. One puts 1000 to flight, 2 10.000. Isn't this something for you?

The Last Reformation USA
 
There are many people who left the church and meet in cell groups or something. The Word also says you shouldn't stay away from the gatherings of the ecclesia. One puts 1000 to flight, 2 10.000. Isn't this something for you?

The Last Reformation USA

How many does it take to make an assembly? But remember. It must be assembled based on the word of God that I have taught on. We all know the answer and He is in their midst, those that gather together scripturally. Any digression from the word of God is an illegal gathering in the sense of the biblical instructions.

Gather if if you must and do those things that man has changed and added to, but don't fool yourself in to thinking it's the NT assembly. I've explained the word of God on this on the thread 1Cor.12, Ephesians 4, and Romans 12.
The beauty and hope of those chapters elude most.
 
Yet, if I were you I would pay special attention to Proverbs 14:12 and head the warning.

You know I just quoted that

Persuaded, did you or did you not heed these chapters I walked through?

The main reason these chapters are ignored by the hirelings is because there is no money in it.
 
Last edited:
You know I just quoted that

Persuaded, did you or did you not heed these chapters I walked through?

The main reason these chapters are ignored by the hirelings is because there is no money in it.

"Walked through" implies carefully considered.
You have not shown anyone here that you have carefully considered (1Cor. 12, Romans12, Ephesians 4) in this thread.

I challenge you to re-read this thread (the one you have created) from the beginning and see for yourself what this thread's primary subject is!
 
Dear Grandpa Yet,

Do you consider yourself to be a part of The Church (Christ's Church)?
Have you met a majority of the people who utilize ChristianChat.com?

Sincerely,
PW

Born again (gr. Born from above) 1975....part of the ecclesia..yep. How r ya bro?
 
To recap: WHEN ALL THE BELIEVERS COME TOGETHER, THEY ALL ARE TO MINISTER ONE UNTO ANOTHER OR TO THE WHOLE THEIR SPIRITUAL GIFTS/FUNCTIONS.

The elders, as teachers and pastors, are to train up the new converts into their ministries in the context of the open meeting assembly. The members are to graduate into their spiritual functions. Not just remain students in the pew for the rest of their lives never graduating at all like is done today.

Again, His body has many members. They are to function with Christ as the Master of ceremonies, the Head and director of His assembly, His gathered ecclesia. If not allowed to use what God gave them, they'll die on the vine. If you never use your right arm, it will wither and die.

Dont' forget (probably the most important part of the verse): "Let all things be done for edification." (1 Cor 14:26).
Edification means "build up" not "tear down".
 
"Walked through" implies carefully considered.
You have not shown anyone here that you have carefully considered (1Cor. 12, Romans12, Ephesians 4) in this thread.

I challenge you to re-read this thread (the one you have created) from the beginning and see for yourself what this thread's primary subject is!

Huh? That don't make any sense.
 
Born again (gr. Born from above) 1975....part of the ecclesia..yep. How r ya bro?

Hi Yet! Doing okay here, thanks. Hope you are as well.

Myself and a couple others have attempted to make the point: You don't personally know a majority of the Church members. So, how can you make these sweeping, blanket statements such as 'the Church, and a majority of people on this website have a beef with the scriptures in question'?
 
I do not have a beef with these chapters. The church does. And the majority on this site does.

Does the Church have a beef with these chapters? I don't think so.
Do the majority of CC members have a beef with these chapters? I don't think so.

I already know why these verses have been jettisoned and rejected by most of the 'church'.

You're moving on to answering "why" before we've even established that this is an actual problem or issue!

Explain. Help me out.

We're trying.
 
Huh? That don't make any sense.

Several of us share these sentiments. ;)
There is hope -- we can all get through this and hopefully end up on the same page at some point!
 
How many does it take to make an assembly? But remember. It must be assembled based on the word of God that I have taught on. We all know the answer and He is in their midst, those that gather together scripturally. Any digression from the word of God is an illegal gathering in the sense of the biblical instructions.

Gather if if you must and do those things that man has changed and added to, but don't fool yourself in to thinking it's the NT assembly. I've explained the word of God on this on the thread 1Cor.12, Ephesians 4, and Romans 12.
The beauty and hope of those chapters elude most.

It doesn't matter. We have a tiny group now. People are getting discipled though to be cell group leaders when the harvest comes in. We're focused on the harvest and drug addicts and the mentally ill. I find it easier to pray with a group for the souls than to do everything alone. There are so many home churches where everyone has something and that don't have one holy man and a hierarchy.