1Cor. 12, Romans12, Ephesians 4..

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I also learned that the portions assigned to the Levites had not been given to them, and that all the Levites and musicians responsible for the service had gone back to their own fields.

Yea and God was directing his anger at the priests in Mal. Not the people so much.
 
I thought it was against CC policy to promote yourself.

...and to sell stuff.

...even if the stuff you're selling is free.
 
Yea and God was directing his anger at the priests in Mal. Not the people so much.

We're all priests now. It's not so much about God being angry but simply if you don't get paid and have a family you just go find a job and there is no great Bible studies and lessons for everyone and counselling etc. We have a lot of small churches here, 30, 50 people maybe. Pastor has a job, gives a sermon on sunday and someone else gives a simple Bible study and people know nothing and are still bound to sin and demons and stuff.
We once went to a pastor's meeting before the crisis in 2008. My ex was full time and got 400 euro a month. Even guys with a church with more than 50 didn't get anything and they envied him. He doesn't get paid now and now has a job. We coparent, so he also had to watch the kids. People didn't care that he went to the food bank. I lend him my bike. My dad and I gave him money, otherwise he and the kids couldn't even live normal. When we were married I was pregnant, one after the other, small kids and could work. Got sick of it. Asked him to please take a normal job and just who cares about that church and those rich people that give no cent.
Another guy, don't even know what he is, he gives studies. Got fired, lead 2000 people to the Lord with a small group he discipled on the street in 2 years. Now he has a job again and can't go daily anymore. I'm like: Why don't they just pay him?
 
You judge me falsely again. Not suppose to do that. I have peace. I believe God's truth that you are clearly avoiding.
You are judging the pastors in the world, Judging pastors is all you do!!!!!!!!
 
You are judging the pastors in the world, Judging pastors is all you do!!!!!!!!

You judge me falsely. Not suppose to do that. Instead of hurling accusations at me, how about providing some NT evidence that supports the single, titled, salaried, controlling, sermonizing executive pastor.

I have provided ample scriptural proof that 'he' does not exist in your bible.

I do understand that traditions of men are a force to be reckoned with when that's all you have seen and heard in the 'church' precincts.
I was bamboozled by them for years.
 
We're all priests now. It's not so much about God being angry but simply if you don't get paid and have a family you just go find a job and there is no great Bible studies and lessons for everyone and counselling etc. We have a lot of small churches here, 30, 50 people maybe. Pastor has a job, gives a sermon on sunday and someone else gives a simple Bible study and people know nothing and are still bound to sin and demons and stuff.
We once went to a pastor's meeting before the crisis in 2008. My ex was full time and got 400 euro a month. Even guys with a church with more than 50 didn't get anything and they envied him. He doesn't get paid now and now has a job. We coparent, so he also had to watch the kids. People didn't care that he went to the food bank. I lend him my bike. My dad and I gave him money, otherwise he and the kids couldn't even live normal. When we were married I was pregnant, one after the other, small kids and could work. Got sick of it. Asked him to please take a normal job and just who cares about that church and those rich people that give no cent.
Another guy, don't even know what he is, he gives studies. Got fired, lead 2000 people to the Lord with a small group he discipled on the street in 2 years. Now he has a job again and can't go daily anymore. I'm like: Why don't they just pay him?


Please read these chapters again. Tell us, in those chapters, where it mentions 'the pastor' as it is defined today.
 
You judge me falsely. Not suppose to do that. Instead of hurling accusations at me, how about providing some NT evidence that supports the single, titled, salaried, controlling, sermonizing executive pastor.

I have provided ample scriptural proof that 'he' does not exist in your bible.

I do understand that traditions of men are a force to be reckoned with when that's all you have seen and heard in the 'church' precincts.
I was bamboozled by them for years.
I don't know what you're talking. I don't need the NT or OT to see you have appointed yourself judge
 
Hey Persuaded. So you went to your bible study. Did you teach these scriptures to the folks so they could start using their spiritual functions in the open participatory meeting and be fulfilled in their ministries like you get to all these years? I didn't think so. They are being cheated, and your the one holding out on them, eh?



You have no idea what took place in our bible study Sunday night.
You judged me and the congregation on an assumtion. You were not there. You do not know what was taught, who taught, or how those present participated. Therefore you lied. You are a liar. According to your warped interpretation of Scripture you are going to Hell because you are a liar. I pray that you are truly saved.

There is know hope for you.
I have been praying that God would open your eyes but I have come to realize that Romans 1:28 fits you.
I am now going to ask God to silence your false teaching, and demonizing my Lord's churches and those men He has choosen to serve them.

I drove 2 hours today, worked 10 hours, and drove another 2 hours to get home. I am tierd and your post made me angry. Foolishness. Just foolishness.
 
You have no idea what took place in our bible study Sunday night.
You judged me and the congregation on an assumtion. You were not there. You do not know what was taught, who taught, or how those present participated. Therefore you lied. You are a liar. According to your warped interpretation of Scripture you are going to Hell because you are a liar. I pray that you are truly saved.

There is know hope for you.
I have been praying that God would open your eyes but I have come to realize that Romans 1:28 fits you.
I am now going to ask God to silence your false teaching, and demonizing my Lord's churches and those men He has choosen to serve them.

I drove 2 hours today, worked 10 hours, and drove another 2 hours to get home. I am tierd and your post made me angry. Foolishness. Just foolishness.
I agree. All of his threads are foolishness and very condescending
 
You have no idea what took place in our bible study Sunday night.
You judged me and the congregation on an assumtion. You were not there. You do not know what was taught, who taught, or how those present participated. Therefore you lied. You are a liar. According to your warped interpretation of Scripture you are going to Hell because you are a liar. I pray that you are truly saved.

There is know hope for you.
I have been praying that God would open your eyes but I have come to realize that Romans 1:28 fits you.
I am now going to ask God to silence your false teaching, and demonizing my Lord's churches and those men He has choosen to serve them.

I drove 2 hours today, worked 10 hours, and drove another 2 hours to get home. I am tierd and your post made me angry. Foolishness. Just foolishness.

Tell me how it's foolish? You hurl the insults without explanation. From all your posts I can tell you don't hold to those scriptures. I'm not lying, just deducing. So if I'm on my way to hell for falsehood....tell me what that falsehood is. If you don't tell me, then where's your love and concern? Do you want me to go to hell and that's why you don't tell me?

Please tell me how my interpretation is warped. What falsehood am I promoting? I presented the scriptures that describe how the assembly is to operate. You are not the only one that has a functional ministry. Every member has a function and it is not to sit in a pew with duct tape on their mouths on Sunday morning. Go back and read those chapters that you copied and pasted. You still have not addressed them. Do you see in those chapters just one guy dong all the ministry? Do you not see that every member of the body is to bring something to the table when they gather?

Do you not know that Jesus gave gifts to all men, not just you, Ephesians 4:8?

Youre not the only one. If you agreed fully with the chapters in question then you would not be angry with me telling me I'm going to hell. Can't you see that? So that means His chapters are threatening your little world of ministry, so called.

Now I don't like fussing with you about this but I cannot allow your disregarding of God's word like this go unanswered.

So will you or will you not speak to those chapters. You said you did on one of your posts. You did not. You simply copied and pasted without any input. Im using God's word to prove the 'every member participation open meeting' contrasted against the false paradigm of the 'Sunday morning sermonizer behind a pulpit' while everyone sits quiet. That is NOT what these chapters show us. You need to deal with it. It's Christs body, not yours. He wants them in full operation of their spiritual functions in the appointed meeting, but most of the folks don't even know they have a function for they are not allowed to use them.

'Building up the saints for the work of the ministry' Ephesians 4:12 has been stolen from the members by the elite cleric system. We got that system bequeathed to us by the whore of Revelation, the Catholic Church. Have you taught that fact to the folks?

I didn't think so. And I am not lying. You are either lying to the folks or withholding much from them which is the same thing as lying. If anyone needs to repent, it's you. And I have prayed for you. So again, what am I teaching that is false?
 
I don't know what you're talking. I don't need the NT or OT to see you have appointed yourself judge

To correct with the word of God is not allowed in your little world. Interesting. And you won't address those chapters either...will you?
 
Please read these chapters again. Tell us, in those chapters, where it mentions 'the pastor' as it is defined today.

The pastor is an apostle and shepherd who at the moment pastors a cell, trains people until there's revival and God calls him to another country. If Paul had elders somewhere, great but they still needed an apostle to plant it and to disciple them first and stay there, so they could take it over.
 
Tell me how it's foolish? You hurl the insults without explanation. From all your posts I can tell you don't hold to those scriptures. I'm not lying, just deducing. So if I'm on my way to hell for falsehood....tell me what that falsehood is. If you don't tell me, then where's your love and concern? Do you want me to go to hell and that's why you don't tell me?

Please tell me how my interpretation is warped. What falsehood am I promoting? I presented the scriptures that describe how the assembly is to operate. You are not the only one that has a functional ministry. Every member has a function and it is not to sit in a pew with duct tape on their mouths on Sunday morning. Go back and read those chapters that you copied and pasted. You still have not addressed them. Do you see in those chapters just one guy dong all the ministry? Do you not see that every member of the body is to bring something to the table when they gather?

Do you not know that Jesus gave gifts to all men, not just you, Ephesians 4:8?

Youre not the only one. If you agreed fully with the chapters in question then you would not be angry with me telling me I'm going to hell. Can't you see that? So that means His chapters are threatening your little world of ministry, so called.

Now I don't like fussing with you about this but I cannot allow your disregarding of God's word like this go unanswered.

So will you or will you not speak to those chapters. You said you did on one of your posts. You did not. You simply copied and pasted without any input. Im using God's word to prove the 'every member participation open meeting' contrasted against the false paradigm of the 'Sunday morning sermonizer behind a pulpit' while everyone sits quiet. That is NOT what these chapters show us. You need to deal with it. It's Christs body, not yours. He wants them in full operation of their spiritual functions in the appointed meeting, but most of the folks don't even know they have a function for they are not allowed to use them.

'Building up the saints for the work of the ministry' Ephesians 4:12 has been stolen from the members by the elite cleric system. We got that system bequeathed to us by the whore of Revelation, the Catholic Church. Have you taught that fact to the folks?

I didn't think so. And I am not lying. You are either lying to the folks or withholding much from them which is the same thing as lying. If anyone needs to repent, it's you. And I have prayed for you. So again, what am I teaching that is false?
The whore of Revelation? Wow, just Wow
 
The whore of Revelation? Wow, just Wow
I believe you get two movements. One false lukewarm endtime church with false teaching and lawlessness and members treated as merchandise and the real ecclesia that will go back to how it was in Acts and have real revival.
What I think Yet means is something like this, but Thorben says it a bit friendlier and without judging people:

https://thelastreformation.com/
 
I can see you have not studied 'church' history......why not?
Maybe your interpretation is the problem! Yes, I have studied Church history. Apparently, you are listening to a pastor with bad interpreting skills
 
Tell me how it's foolish? You hurl the insults without explanation. From all your posts I can tell you don't hold to those scriptures. I'm not lying, just deducing. So if I'm on my way to hell for falsehood....tell me what that falsehood is. If you don't tell me, then where's your love and concern? Do you want me to go to hell and that's why you don't tell me?

Please tell me how my interpretation is warped. What falsehood am I promoting? I presented the scriptures that describe how the assembly is to operate. You are not the only one that has a functional ministry. Every member has a function and it is not to sit in a pew with duct tape on their mouths on Sunday morning. Go back and read those chapters that you copied and pasted. You still have not addressed them. Do you see in those chapters just one guy dong all the ministry? Do you not see that every member of the body is to bring something to the table when they gather?

Do you not know that Jesus gave gifts to all men, not just you, Ephesians 4:8?

Youre not the only one. If you agreed fully with the chapters in question then you would not be angry with me telling me I'm going to hell. Can't you see that? So that means His chapters are threatening your little world of ministry, so called.

Now I don't like fussing with you about this but I cannot allow your disregarding of God's word like this go unanswered.

So will you or will you not speak to those chapters. You said you did on one of your posts. You did not. You simply copied and pasted without any input. Im using God's word to prove the 'every member participation open meeting' contrasted against the false paradigm of the 'Sunday morning sermonizer behind a pulpit' while everyone sits quiet. That is NOT what these chapters show us. You need to deal with it. It's Christs body, not yours. He wants them in full operation of their spiritual functions in the appointed meeting, but most of the folks don't even know they have a function for they are not allowed to use them.

'Building up the saints for the work of the ministry' Ephesians 4:12 has been stolen from the members by the elite cleric system. We got that system bequeathed to us by the whore of Revelation, the Catholic Church. Have you taught that fact to the folks?

I didn't think so. And I am not lying. You are either lying to the folks or withholding much from them which is the same thing as lying. If anyone needs to repent, it's you. And I have prayed for you. So again, what am I teaching that is false?

does anyone need further proof.

I hope I am not the only one who was sickened by this response to a brother in Christ.
 
Maybe your interpretation is the problem! Yes, I have studied Church history. Apparently, you are listening to a pastor with bad interpreting skills

Have you read anything at all that I've been writing? The single salaried, quit his job, wears a title, pulls tithes, pastor awesome is NOT BIBLICAL. So why would I be listening to one of these charlatans? I love ya to death but I'm done talking to you Nik.
 
does anyone need further proof.

I hope I am not the only one who was sickened by this response to a brother in Christ.

And what about the response I get about these precious liberating scriptures? Zero, zip, nada...no response whatsoever. Just anger toward me for daring to bring them up.

Does anyone need any further proof that the majority of the 'church' is living in denial? That the hirelings have something to hide from the folks? Again the proof is in. I report, you decide.
 
And what about the response I get about these precious liberating scriptures? Zero, zip, nada...no response whatsoever. Just anger toward me for daring to bring them up.

Does anyone need any further proof that the majority of the 'church' is living in denial? That the hirelings have something to hide from the folks? Again the proof is in. I report, you decide.
you have been given plenty of responses, because you do not agree with them does not mean they are not responses.. now your just proving you are also insincere.