E
empowered
Guest
I remember a time long long ago. I time where my Father he wrote, to me in signs. I could not yet speak His other languages. I heard Him in the songs that played, accompanying signs along the highways of time. The lights somehow always flashed when we were on the right track. When we knew what would happen before we ever entered a room, and it always did. I saw Him in dreams and He played them over and over between my friend and I. We saw the same things at the same time in dreams and would wake up and laugh our lives along. Dreaming and living our lives in somebodies home. God's home I believe. We were a far cry from deserving who He is. A far cry from where we are now. He believed in us when we were lost and came and played games with us meant for heaven. I went there once you see and the way it felt was the way it did when He played with us way back then in time. I knew His name and it was Faithful and Forever Mine. His name is Mine and Yours you see. The very best thing in all eternity. His name is Yours and Mine for us to hold on to as our own. He is our Father and friend. The best friend I ever once knew. I laughed and loved and we shared our lives with Him. With my Forever Freind. There is no other like Him and I can testify that this life would not be worth living if He didnt come and find me that day. Way back then, when He found me in a song tied to a dream that brought me to a freind I had not even met yet. I'm never gonna make it without you, is the dream and the song tied together that started a life long freindship not of earth but more like heaven. In dreams I still see Him that way.
Even as I am completely unworthy, I tell you none deserve all that He is.
empowered*
And when my earthly father died, who's death I never thought I would be able to handle. My Forever Freind took him in such a sweet and gentle way I never felt I lost him. In fact I'm even closer to him now than when he walked the earth, strange as it may sound.
I pray that everyone of you will experience Him the ways that I have. I pray that He will be your everything as He has for me. I ask this in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Even as I am completely unworthy, I tell you none deserve all that He is.
empowered*
And when my earthly father died, who's death I never thought I would be able to handle. My Forever Freind took him in such a sweet and gentle way I never felt I lost him. In fact I'm even closer to him now than when he walked the earth, strange as it may sound.
I pray that everyone of you will experience Him the ways that I have. I pray that He will be your everything as He has for me. I ask this in Jesus mighty name, amen.