Satellite frequencies are "line of sight", that means the antenna has to be pointed directly at the source of the signal. My antenna up not down to the ground.
Your antenna is pointing up towards the tower.
Satellite frequencies are "line of sight", that means the antenna has to be pointed directly at the source of the signal. My antenna up not down to the ground.
Your antenna is pointing up towards the tower.
Dude my antenna points above the trees in my yard, how in the world could it be pointing towards a tower miles away....that tower would have to be about 2 miles high to be line of sight to my dish.
Dude my antenna points above the trees in my yard, how in the world could it be pointing towards a tower miles away....that tower would have to be about 2 miles high to be line of sight to my dish.
I'm back lol.. Ok I can't prove its 100% sphere I believe it is 99.9% I can't go out in space and see for myself I have to read the bible and get all the other info out there from accredited colleges government documents and I'm not talking about YouTube dudes or two dudes doing some kind of laser light thing or what ever. Where are these documents from colleges, ,government, Etc.. Or what have you, that state the earth is a flat circle.. And remind you,, you can't use the bible because the bible says two words on the subject in different verses in the bible and everyone of those say this either CIRCLE or ROUND scripture does not I repeat does not say flat circle or flat round these aren't squares etc.. It's a circle or round flat out..
the bible if you change and add flat circle that's twisting scripture. Flat is not in scripture
where is your other info other than YouTube dudes or lone wolf saying its flat even if that person has a PH.D. The info on a flat earth has to come from a licensed institution that says its flat. So let's start there the info other than the bible like I said it doesn't say (flat circle) just circle and round.. which can be either a flat circle or a sphere circle no doubt and you can believe 99.9% I agree but you can't say it is 100% either.
A circle by its very nature is flat.
Does the bible say its flat that's by nature the big Guy upstairs????
this is cool you might not think so but others would a new vid from the international space northern lights 3/19/15
[video=youtube;lu-zVrg0JvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu-zVrg0JvE[/video]
There is nothing cool about fake NASA videos' and CGIS'.
i know this much scripture doesn't say it's a (sphere circle) this takes faith on my part im well aware of that I'm pretty sure it's a sphere 99.9 precent but anything is possible with God when I can't go into space and see it for myself he knows this but because I haven't seen it nor do I think I can pay for a ride into space. It's possible to be a flat circle in your view do you feel it's possible to be a sphere let's say .1% likely?
Go to this website and put your zip code in and it will tell you when and where to look for satellites moving across the sky in your area..... satellites that you can see with your own eyes moving across the sky.[video=youtube;3MjbXyK_WVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MjbXyK_WVI[/video]
Go to this website and put your zip code in and it will tell you when and where to look for satellites moving across the sky in your area..... satellites that you can see with your own eyes moving across the sky.
Spaceweather.com's Simple Satellite Tracker: International Space Station, spy satellites, Hubble Space Telescope