Just wanted to share a miracle story with you. So much has happened in my life, but wanted to share this one tonight. Interesting, I planned on posting it this week, and just now noticed that this event took place exactly 6 years ago to this day, on 6th May 2011 
I share this in the hope it will be encouraging. God truly does protect His children.
I had been backsliding as a christian since the age of 11, and God brought me back in a powerful way just days before this miracle (more on that in my next post). I really wasn't expecting satan to attack me just a few days later.
I had just driven from Ontario (Canada) to NY and it was pretty late at night, pitch black, just one of those quiet rural highways. I ended up stuck behind a slow truck for what seemed like forever. My impatient attempts to overtake all failed. Then out of nowhere I had this thought to just "go". This is so unlike me, but I just decided to take the risk anyway, since it was so late and I needed to get to my hotel. Then.... just as I was about to overtake, something moved to my left in the sky. I had no idea what it was, but it resembled a shooting star. It floated past me so quickly and had me distracted, and no longer thinking about overtaking this truck.
At the time I had no idea that I was actually on the top of a slight hill, therefore could not see any oncoming vehicles. It must have been about 6 or 7 seconds that I was focusing on what I had seen, and then a car came speeding past me at a ridiculous speed (likely 70-80 mph). I just froze in shock at what would likely have ended my life, had I have listened to that voice that told me to "go".
To this day I have no idea what it was I saw, and I honestly don't think I was meant to know either. A friend said he thought it could have been an angel. I don't think so, and I really don't want to guess either because that would make me a false witness, but I do know that it was God's way of distracting me in that situation, which saved my life, so I'm very grateful. We have an amazing God
I share this in the hope it will be encouraging. God truly does protect His children.
I had been backsliding as a christian since the age of 11, and God brought me back in a powerful way just days before this miracle (more on that in my next post). I really wasn't expecting satan to attack me just a few days later.
I had just driven from Ontario (Canada) to NY and it was pretty late at night, pitch black, just one of those quiet rural highways. I ended up stuck behind a slow truck for what seemed like forever. My impatient attempts to overtake all failed. Then out of nowhere I had this thought to just "go". This is so unlike me, but I just decided to take the risk anyway, since it was so late and I needed to get to my hotel. Then.... just as I was about to overtake, something moved to my left in the sky. I had no idea what it was, but it resembled a shooting star. It floated past me so quickly and had me distracted, and no longer thinking about overtaking this truck.
At the time I had no idea that I was actually on the top of a slight hill, therefore could not see any oncoming vehicles. It must have been about 6 or 7 seconds that I was focusing on what I had seen, and then a car came speeding past me at a ridiculous speed (likely 70-80 mph). I just froze in shock at what would likely have ended my life, had I have listened to that voice that told me to "go".
To this day I have no idea what it was I saw, and I honestly don't think I was meant to know either. A friend said he thought it could have been an angel. I don't think so, and I really don't want to guess either because that would make me a false witness, but I do know that it was God's way of distracting me in that situation, which saved my life, so I'm very grateful. We have an amazing God