2018-2019 College Football Playoffs, who do you have in the finals, and who wins?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
well, we lost ( or most likely losing ) Justin fields .

but, that's o.k., we replaced him with......some kid from Michigan .

welcome to southern summers young man!!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Sabin says Tua will be ready to play!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Foozeball is the devil

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Sabin suspended three players...........sigh......and one of our best Offensive Lineman one of them........

Oh well........just gotta get tough with the Sooners

Dec 12, 2013
What does college football have to do with Christian news?

Just wondering what the connection is.........

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
What does college football have to do with Christian news?

Just wondering what the connection is.........
I wouldn't exactly call it "Christian News" since I see many unrelated political news things, plus I've posted college football posts, like theis and no one seems to mind.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
WHAT A GAME!

ROLL TIDE!

Bama v. Clemson for the Championship!

3rd time in what? Four years?

It's the "rubber match" as well.......

(but we gotta play way better to beat Clemson)

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
WHAT A GAME!

ROLL TIDE!

Bama v. Clemson for the Championship!

3rd time in what? Four years?

It's the "rubber match" as well.......

(but we gotta play way better to beat Clemson)
congrats on yet another title game . Oklahoma gets sec'ed two years in a row, now we can thump the longhorns in the sugar bowl ( remember a few years ago the sec asked texas to join, they declined. chickens haha !! )

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I wish you well in that game. I think Kirby will have the Dawgs ready to hunt!

I am nervous about Clemson...........but still think (IF WE PLAY LIKE WE CAN) we will find a way to pull out our

EIGHTEENTH NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

dancing-elephant-animation.gif

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yeah, I know, it's almost a broken record right?

Wealth of riches............funny part is.....there are 100 or more Teams who would be thrilled to have an undefeated Season, and just make it to the Playoffs.

With Bama though, IF Sabin don't bring home the Trophy.....even thought he's already brought home 5 for us, we will start wondering if it's time to find a new Coach?

:)

Seriously.............when we didn't win the SEC and had to come in the back door to the Playoffs, folks here were complaining like crazy..............Course, then we beat Georgia in the Championship Game..........GREAT GAME..........and, yeah, another National Championship...........

Reminds me of the Scripture: to he who much is given, much is expected.............right?

ROLL TIDE

J

Jennie-Mae

Yeah, I know, it's almost a broken record right?

Wealth of riches............funny part is.....there are 100 or more Teams who would be thrilled to have an undefeated Season, and just make it to the Playoffs.

With Bama though, IF Sabin don't bring home the Trophy.....even thought he's already brought home 5 for us, we will start wondering if it's time to find a new Coach?

Seriously.............when we didn't win the SEC and had to come in the back door to the Playoffs, folks here were complaining like crazy..............Course, then we beat Georgia in the Championship Game..........GREAT GAME..........and, yeah, another National Championship...........

Reminds me of the Scripture: to he who much is given, much is expected.............right?

ROLL TIDE
Sure thing, now y’all, let’s throw a parking lot tailgating party for THE mighty football team CRIMSON TIDE🏈!

Roll tide

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
GB9

WHAT HAPPENED TO DA DAWGS?

Was it Kirby, or did the players just not bring it to the game? I didn't watch it, but read the Recap, and it sounded like the players kinda played half hearted........Kirby must be fuming...........or really, really **&$((&

Insult to defeat..........BEVO attacked UGA......... how funny is that............goodness

Sorry, I know you are disappointed

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
GB9

WHAT HAPPENED TO DA DAWGS?

Was it Kirby, or did the players just not bring it to the game? I didn't watch it, but read the Recap, and it sounded like the players kinda played half hearted........Kirby must be fuming...........or really, really **&$((&

Insult to defeat..........BEVO attacked UGA......... how funny is that............goodness

Sorry, I know you are disappointed
well , I could over the laundry list of things that went wrong, but, i'll just say that the players were not that interested .

oh, and a " beautiful " irony- Kirby allowed the texas coaching staff to come here and watch a couple of days of spring practice.

maybe not a good idea to let another major program to watch your team practice...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
MAN!

Clemson is playing lights out, and we are playing like you know what...........sigh

oh well..............win some, lose some