2018-2019 College Football Playoffs, who do you have in the finals, and who wins?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
SO, this is what it feels like to be a Georgia fan...........sigh
(.... :) )

Congratulations to Clemson
(2nd time I've had to say that)

We kinda stunk up the place......no getting around that!

It's the "Bear Curse" at work!

Sabin is tied with the Bear for most National Championships at 6 each......had we won, he would have passed the Bear............guess that wasn't in the plan........

Nothing left to say except

elephant6.jpg

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
maybe we should make a new year's resolution as a fanbase to stop saying how good we are.

I mean, uga players heard for a month how texas was not in out league, etc, etc.. look what happened.

several uga players said that " we took them lightly ".

I'm thinking that bama followed a similar path...

oh, and the s e c as a whole had a bad bowl season..

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Agree to that........it was clear that Bama players did not think Clemson could beat them. They were lazy, sloppy, and unfocused...........for the most part.......

An embarrassing loss, worst I can remember

Still, it is hard to complain, since we have won 5 National Championships in the last 10 years............ :)

MY 2019 PRESEASON TOP 5 PICS;

1) Clemson
2) Georgia
3) Oklahoma

4-5-6) Texas/Bama/LSU (either....or)

Ohio St. with a new Head Coach, hard to say how they will fare......but will be a Top 10 Team along with Notre Dame, Florida, Washington, UCF, Stanford........

Anyway........another year in the Books...........and TUMS made a whole bunch of money last night!

ROLL TIDE!

I B TIDE DYED!

wee elephant boy.png