2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
LOL... The courts dismissed cases 'ON STANDING' NOT 'MERIT'... In other words left lawyers and compromised Judges sought and found convenient legal ways to dismiss so as to avoid having the evidence presented and argued in court... When State Legislatures were presented with the evidence - they largely agreed and understood the validity of the issues and concerns with fraud...

So until the Data Forensics are actually vetted and reviewed - people are being fed a massive ruse that the Left and MSM want you to believe...

In sports and the Olympics we demand instant replay to validate the True Winner... I have coached at the International Level... Navarro's Report (along with ALL the substantiated DATA SCIENCE EVIDENCE) provides more than sufficient justification for the equivalent of an 'Instant Replay'... We have Data Forensic experts who are available to examine and validate...

IF Joe is the TRUE Winner - there is NOTHING to worry about and NOTHING to LOSE... The best way to bring this country together is to allow these Data Scientist experts to validate the election data... And myself and many more will be glad to stand down after seeing the 'Instant Replay' to validate the TRUE winner....

BUT for some reason the LEFT absolutely DOES NOT WANT to take that RISK... Ironic - as that is their only HOPE to UNIFY this Country...
Let them count the state’s Trump won as well...but who’s gonna be president after January 20 if the counting of the votes takes more time than eleven days?

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
No, you wouldn't stand down. Be honest. You'd call it more "fake news" or Antifa infiltration or corruption of the data or Rinos. There'd be yet another excuse to justify not accepting the data as presented.

For instance, the vote in Georgia was counted THREE TIMES, by hand...overseen by Republican officials. And yet folks are STILL calling that state's election fraud.
Greetings. Have we met? I'm not sure you know me, my background, experience or my badge of honor... I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time... Because it feels as though you have both judged me and called me a liar in our first correspondence...

I happen to be a trained Operations Research Analyst and Retired USMC Infantry Officer with an area of expertise in Human Factors, Irregular Warfare, Information Warfare via the Art of Wargaming and Campaign Analyses... So I am a card carrying Data Analysts... So I understand how to validate and verify Big Data, Models and analytic tools... I absolutely know how to Trust but verify DATA...

I've also been a Coach on the USA Judo Junior National Team that traveled and competed internationally for years... I am an advocate for Instant Replay... and when my player (often my own son) is deemed the loser via Instant Replay - even when WE STRONGLY DISAGREED... We conceded, took it on the chin... and trained harder to fight and when the next time... We also fought obo USA Judo to ensure the rules were fair and implemented consistently across the board - to remove the tendency for Human BIAS...

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
You carry on about ‘biases’ – your lack of self awareness is amusing as you’re about as biased as they come!
Carry on yourself. You’re both rude and dishonest.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Let them count the state’s Trump won as well...but who’s gonna be president after January 20 if the counting of the votes takes more time than eleven days?
These Data Scientist have advertised that they could validate the contested states in a matter of days... It is a fair question... Even if time is of the essence - IMHO the only way Joe can unify the country is to allow this level of vetting as a good faith measure...
His calling 100,000 of us Patriots that Marched on the Mall on Wed thugs, criminals and terrorists - IS NOT the way to Unify this Country... He's got a long way to go to now earn my respect... Wow...

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Greetings. Have we met? I'm not sure you know me, my background, experience or my badge of honor... I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time... Because it feels as though you have both judged me and called me a liar in our first correspondence...

I happen to be a trained Operations Research Analyst and Retired USMC Infantry Officer with an area of expertise in Human Factors, Irregular Warfare, Information Warfare via the Art of Wargaming and Campaign Analyses... So I am a card carrying Data Analysts... So I understand how to validate and verify Big Data, Models and analytic tools... I absolutely know how to Trust but verify DATA...

I've also been a Coach on the USA Judo Junior National Team that traveled and competed internationally for years... I am an advocate for Instant Replay... and when my player (often my own son) is deemed the loser via Instant Replay - even when WE STRONGLY DISAGREED... We conceded, took it on the chin... and trained harder to fight and when the next time... We also fought obo USA Judo to ensure the rules were fair and implemented consistently across the board - to remove the tendency for Human BIAS...
Who would you trust to go over the data because you wouldn't be granted such access? You see?, you'd still be in the same situation you're in now...and you don't believe the data now as presented objectively by Republican and Democrat observers. You see what I mean?

We've all been primed by Trump when he said publically that IF he loses it would be a fraud.

Jun 18, 2020
Carry on yourself. You’re both rude and dishonest.
Tissue for the issue ?
You mistake honesty for 'rudeness' but your lashing out with baseless slurs makes u dishonest.
So carry on with your oblivious yourself.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
These Data Scientist have advertised that they could validate the contested states in a matter of days... It is a fair question... Even if time is of the essence - IMHO the only way Joe can unify the country is to allow this level of vetting as a good faith measure...
His calling 100,000 of us Patriots that Marched on the Mall on Wed thugs, criminals and terrorists - IS NOT the way to Unify this Country... He's got a long way to go to now earn my respect... Wow...
But breaking into the Capitol for the purpose of interfering with the process that was taking place is clearly against the law. What kind of mitigating circumstances should be taken into consideration? To my knowledge many of the people breaking in are already facing federal charges.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Who would you trust to go over the data because you wouldn't be granted such access? You see?, you'd still be in the same situation you're in now...and you don't believe the data now as presented objectively by Republican and Democrat observers. You see what I mean?

We've all been primed by Trump when he said publically that IF he loses it would be a fraud.
Yes, thank you for the kind reply... I can see where you are coming from... We have both been told and sold the opposite story... Where the Left, MSM and powers to be want to push forward with the claim that their were Republicans and Democrat observers... The Witness Affidavits along with video footage along with lots of Republican Legislature now contest this claim...

Yes, his early claim and forecast of fraud was with the concerns associated with Mass Mail-In Ballot voting - as this new opportunity had not been thoroughly trouble shooted in a manner to ensure appropriate checks and balances to ensure the validity of each legal vote... Seems a valid and reasonable concern... I suspect that more could have been done on both sides to instill more trust within all the phases of these complex voting processes and voting systems...

T

TheIndianGirl

Breaking News:

"Apple is going to do an update on all phones to shut off the emergency broadcast system. This is Nazi Germany 1938

Turn your auto update toggle off." - Lin Wood

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
But breaking into the Capitol for the purpose of interfering with the process that was taking place is clearly against the law. What kind of mitigating circumstances should be taken into consideration? To my knowledge many of the people breaking in are already facing federal charges.
Yes, the people that broke into the Capital should be reprimanded... Unfortunately, there were a lot of folks that blindly followed the crowd and walked in thru doors that were held open for them by the Capital Police... There are probably about 50 bad actors of the 100-200 people who enter the building... There were 100,000 of us on the outside who were in DC from 0830 to 1pm in a very Patriotic and inspirational rally... Good inspirational speakers and good patriotic music... The crowd was peaceful (I was there), most were older or elderly, people were their with their families, grand parents, and dogs...
I advise everyone to stop watching MSM...

Jun 18, 2020
Breaking News:

"Apple is going to do an update on all phones to shut off the emergency broadcast system. This is Nazi Germany 1938

Freaky...but they can’t stop the info for more than a day or two – it all gets out one way or another…conservatives (republicans) are extremely wary/skeptical of any/everything the msm sez…no wool to be pulled over people’s eyes anymore….

T

TheIndianGirl

Breaking News:

This update is happening tonight at midnight! I believe Google/Android is also following.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Breaking News:

Wait. What? Is that real? Do you have a source?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
A Letter from the Nye County Chairman NCRCC (Nye County Republican Central Committee)

Also, consider the recent incident at the capitol building in DC. Trump was late to his speaking engagement and then spoke on a number of rehashed things to the crowd of 500K+ but this created a problem. You see, if Trump had spoken on time and briefly, the MAGA crowd would have been at the capitol building with the Antifa faction and likely would have been drawn into the fray by accident and confusion due to the crowd size. With Trump speaking late and long, the MAGA crowd was PROTECTED and SEPARATED from the Antifa groups. It would be very clear that the disguised Antifa people were 95%+ of the people in the building. Again, Trump countered because he was steps ahead of them. This was clearly a staged event meant to blame Trump supporters and try to frame Trump so the 25th amendment could be used by Congress but it failed. Nevermind the numerous videos showing the police opening the gates for Antifa (they didn’t fight their way in) and then leading them throughout the building.

So, what comes next? I don’t have the particulars but I can give you milestones to watch for as the coming days unfold:
  1. Expect the emergency broadcast system to be activated. The FCC just recently released a memorandum speaking to the requirements under Federal law to send messages from the president to the public. See this link
  2. Expect confusion. We are in a battle for our republic against elites that are attempting the very coup that they are accusing Trump of doing. In battle, there will be disinformation but know that plans are being fulfilled.
  3. Expect high profile arrests to take place over the next 12 days and at any time. You may wake one morning to find someone in high office is no longer there.
  4. Expect this to be a bumpy ride to the very end. This is not a television show where things are resolved in 45 minutes.
  5. Expect more bombshell evidence to be released between now and Jan. 20th.
  6. Expect some sort of internet blackout or outage: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Gmail are likely going to be affected. If you don’t have alternate forms of communication established now, it would be a good idea to start forming them even if it’s just checking on your nextdoor neighbors.
  7. Expect Trump to be inaugurated on Jan 20th!
As the days unfold, let’s maintain communications among ourselves and try to help our neighbor to understand what is happening. Turn off the television as they have demonstrated they are clearly only falsifying the media to maintain control over your thinking. Do not despair but pray for our country, for Trump and his supporters, and for a national repentance to be stirred nationwide.

The next 12 days will be something to tell the grandchildren! It’s 1776 all over again!

1. Expect the executive order from 2018 and/or the Insurrection Act to be enacted. This DOES NOT mean martial law. Remember that we have been under a state of emergency since 2018 which gives the president many powers to act.
Breaking News, president Trump & Mike Pompeo Establish New Cyber Security Bureau?

FEC Letter On Jan 7th, Establishing Lines For Emergency Broadcasting?

What's Going On?

One America News, Pompeo New Cyber Security Bureau Clip 3:23

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I happen to know the Nye County Chairman. He isn't some fringe nutbag.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Wait. What? Is that real? Do you have a source?
Someone enlighten me. Doesn't an emergency broadcast system work like Amber alerts or like when there are hurricanes... so it's basically like a text message. I really don't know what to think

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Breaking News, president Trump & Mike Pompeo Establish New Cyber Security Bureau?

FEC Letter On Jan 7th, Establishing Lines For Emergency Broadcasting?

What's Going On?

One America News, Pompeo New Cyber Security Bureau Clip 3:23
I can only provide my humble opinion/assessment... (I'm not read-on to CurrentOps - My Focus area is FutureOps)... Most of my current Intel is coming from here (cv5) and online FB - just got a Parler account...

My sense based upon connecting the dots with other things that we have seen leading up to the 20th (where the 7th was only one milestone along the way)...

- We have indications of International Interference...
- We've seen some interesting potential with the new SecDef and his alignment with SOCOM and a dedicated trusted Intel agency...
- We've heard of the potential of POTUS orchestrating a massive Sting Operations (5 steps ahead of everyone) from the get go...
- Early indications were that POTUS watched the Election from a SCIF - meaning he watched the Fraud occur via the internet with Friendly WhiteHat Intel/Cyber experts...
- We've been given some unconfirmed hints (via MilSpecOps Monkey and other sources) of potential chatter re: A/C or Troop movement...
- Congress/Bower had Intel that ANTIFA would be in DC and yet there was INSUFFICIENT Security... Nat'l Guard & 7' fence go up immediately after...
- POTUS speech on Wed went overtime - as if to retain his Patriotic Loyalist from being the first to arrive at the Capital at 1pm...
- Upon Left/MSM/SM Censoring POTUS & Conservatives - Wikileaks releases troves of emails implicating Left Deception/Corruption
- MilSpecOps Monkey warns us to be prepared for PsyOps...
- Early Indications and Warnings have suggested that Left/MSM are going to try to block Emergency Broadcasting...
- Amazon to push updates at midnight to block Emergency Broadcasting...
- Deduction - maybe POTUS is preparing to EXPOSE the Fraud with the credible resources that he has compiled...
- maybe he is going forward with the Insurrection Act or invoke Martial Law???

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Someone enlighten me. Doesn't an emergency broadcast system work like Amber alerts or like when there are hurricanes... so it's basically like a text message. I really don't know what to think
I believe so. So shutting it down keeps Trump from communicating in that roundabout way, I guess. 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.