2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
A Liberal Poster (john james) On CARM forums where I post also, sharing his regrets in voting for Joe Biden.

I may have voted to destroy America as we see it and start a China/ 1930"s-1940's Germany II

I regret my vote. I voted for Biden. I think I voted for the deconstruction of America as we know it now. I think I voted for a false perception of equality, inclusion, diversify and equity that was being fed to me by propaganda. I think I voted for a false unity. I think I voted for persecution of Christians and the attempting change of the church and America from the inside out. I think I voted for a forced language change, a forced history change, a forced old habits change, a forced old traditions change, a forced old customs change, a forced old ideas change and a forced culture change. I think I voted for liberalism supremacy.

My intention was not to vote for any of these things. But by voting for Biden, I think I have helped to destroy what we've had for 245 years. Hopefully I am wrong but time will tell. The only problem is we seem to somewhat forget how things were to a certain point after things change and we get use to it unless it is documented. I'm hoping it is documented how we used to have things and we don't forget.

One big problem I see is many have been brainwashed and indoctrinated into thinking bad liberalism is good because of the things it promises but many of things are false promises. I think the reasons for change are just justification for some to get power and keep power, who have bad ideologies and want to shape the U.S. to benefit them instead of the people.

When there are people that think they know better than half the country and will try to force the other half into submission with lies about them being bad, than there definitely is a problem. Unfortunately there are some Christians who have drunk the kool-aid by trying to change other Christians convictions and twist the bible to make bad things seem not so bad inorser for them to vote for Biden.

I and others have been lied to. I regret not figuring it out before voting.

I and other legitimate Christians will be okay despise what happens to the U.S. but that doesn't mean I should participate in making it worst. If God allows it to be worst because it is part of His big picture and will, than that is different.

I hope others can start to see that we have been tricked. I hope others can start to see that the things they may think are truth and facts may have just been fed to them and put down on paper, put in science and put down in other so called reliable sources as truths/facts but they are really lies.

The time has past when we are able to discern truth from lies as easy because some with bad ideologies have found ways to change and control the authoritative sources.

Thank God we still have the bible where as if you know how to divide the word of truth and have a love relationship and prayer relationship with God, you mostly likely will not be tricked for long, as long as you obey what God says.

I ask that you think critically about what I have said and consider the points. I have come to this after getting into politics a little since 2015. Some of this is my view and some I have evidence for but do to bias I am not putting it on here. Hopefully things like confirmation bias don't make you ignore what I'm saying.

I ask myself what must some with bad ideologies who are in power do for me to believe what I'm hearing. Then I waited for them to cross that line and they did. Maybe you should make tht line for yourself. And try not to justify it away or rationalize it away when they cross your line. (Or lines)
https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/the-apostasy.196317/

2 Thessalonians 2 (New King James Version)

The Great Apostasy
1Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7For the [d]mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only [e]He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Thessalonians 2 (ISR 1998)

1As to the coming of our Master יהושע Messiah and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, brothers,
2not to become easily unsettled in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as if the day of יהוה has come.
3Let no one deceive you in any way, because the falling away is to come first, and the man of lawlessnessa is to be revealed, the son of destruction,
4who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called Elohim or that is worshipped, so that he sits as Elohim in the Dwelling Place of Elohim, showing himself that he is Elohim.
5Do you not remember that I told you this while I was still with you?
6And now you know what restrains, for him to be revealed in his time.
7For the secret of lawlessness is already at work – only until he who now restrains comes out of the midst.
8And then the lawless one shall be revealed, whom the Master shall consume with the Spirit of His mouth and bring to naught with the manifestation of His coming.
9The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power and signs and wonders of falsehood,
10and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, in order for them to be saved.
11And for this reason Elohim sends them a working of delusion, for them to believe the falsehood,a
12in order that all should be judged who did not believe the truth, but have delighted in the unrighteousness.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, And (President Donald J. Trump) Is A Great American Patriot, And Hero, Amen!

The US 2020 Presidential Election Was Stolen Through Criminal Fraud

Many Events At The Capitol Rally Were Staged Fake Events, To Negatively Shape Public Opinion On President Trump And His Supporters
"What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people."

~President Donald J. Trump

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
No joke, the next democratic leftist project is going to be the vaccine dosent work, and the virus has mutated, caused harm, President Trump to blame, lock downs until further notice, you watch and see

the c d c just announced that all international travelers will have to test negative before entering the country beginning jan. 26

slowly tightening the noose....

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
the c d c just announced that all international travelers will have to test negative before entering the country beginning jan. 26

We often say we need to step back and look at the context and big picture of Scripture. We can get lost in a lot of doctrines, and the dissecting of individual passages of the Bible.

Yet we step back, and look at the overriding principal message that God is conveying in His Word. That His Son Jesus Christ died to pay our sin debt, and rose to life, so that we may be with Him forever.

The same holds true I think with the overriding plan of the Global evil elite given money, power, and hate by their father the devil.

I believe EVEN the election of Donald Trump in 2016 was part of their plan. I'M NOT SAYING TRUMP IS, OR ISN'T IN LEAGUE WITH THEM!! But he has been, and is, being used by them.

Something Hillary said after the election has stuck with me. She said, " I KNEW THEY were never going to let me be President".

So the election fraud, the planned virus, and vaccines. The lockdowns designed to destroy the middle class and small businesses, the dependence on trillion dollar "stimulus checks, the orchestrated violence we've seen for 8 months, the ushering in of the Great Reset, ARE ALL INTERCONNECTED, and part of their, and ultimately Satan's plan to usher in his son of perdition, the anti-christ.

Christians need to recognize this, remain vigilant, and continue to spread the Gospel of Truth in Love, snatching some from the fire.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017

In the UK we currently have massive LED signs on the motorways of Kent. 'TRAVEL TO FRANCE COVID TEST REQUIRED'
They only have to change the signs from TEST to VACCINE for the next step.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
In the UK we currently have massive LED signs on the motorways of Kent. 'TRAVEL TO FRANCE COVID TEST REQUIRED'
They only have to change the signs from TEST to VACCINE for the next step.
I’m starting to hear more about “prions”. And the real possibility that they have the ability to put these things on the swabs they shove half way up your brain to test you. (Think how ridiculous it is that they have to do that to determine if you have a disease that can be transferred to another person less than 6 feet from you while wearing a mask!)

Some cursory info on prion disease:
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/prion-diseases

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
We often say we need to step back and look at the context and big picture of Scripture. We can get lost in a lot of doctrines, and the dissecting of individual passages of the Bible.

Yet we step back, and look at the overriding principal message that God is conveying in His Word. That His Son Jesus Christ died to pay our sin debt, and rose to life, so that we may be with Him forever.

The same holds true I think with the overriding plan of the Global evil elite given money, power, and hate by their father the devil.

I believe EVEN the election of Donald Trump in 2016 was part of their plan. I'M NOT SAYING TRUMP IS, OR ISN'T IN LEAGUE WITH THEM!! But he has been, and is, being used by them.

Something Hillary said after the election has stuck with me. She said, " I KNEW THEY were never going to let me be President".

So the election fraud, the planned virus, and vaccines. The lockdowns designed to destroy the middle class and small businesses, the dependence on trillion dollar "stimulus checks, the orchestrated violence we've seen for 8 months, the ushering in of the Great Reset, ARE ALL INTERCONNECTED, and part of their, and ultimately Satan's plan to usher in his son of perdition, the anti-christ.

Christians need to recognize this, remain vigilant, and continue to spread the Gospel of Truth in Love, snatching some from the fire.
My book Mark's (Logo) for this site ChristianChat is now showing a CNN logo, strange?

Earlier today, it was showing the historical site logo, of the white cross over the globe as seen above?

Anyone seeing this CNN in their book mark logos?

Jun 18, 2020
jennymae from Alabama?

Dont follow the trap or be fooled
Yeah jennymae from Alabamy with a banjo on her knee – I’ve since initiated the ‘ignore’ protocols irrevocably consigning her to supermax in order to elevate the tone of the thread (she’ll like it there – plenty of possum pie)

Meh - she was no competition just another cliché factory. My apologies for the distraction…

Jun 18, 2020
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, And (President Donald J. Trump) Is A Great American Patriot, And Hero, Amen!

The US 2020 Presidential Election Was Stolen Through Criminal Fraud

Many Events At The Capitol Rally Were Staged Fake Events, To Negatively Shape Public Opinion On President Trump And His Supporters

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Yeah jennymae from Alabamy with a banjo on her knee – I’ve since initiated the ‘ignore’ protocols irrevocably consigning her to supermax in order to elevate the tone of the thread (she’ll like it there – plenty of possum pie)

Meh - she was no competition just another cliché factory. My apologies for the distraction…
You believe the poster is really from Alabama?

All the southern accents in writing? :giggle:

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I’m starting to hear more about “prions”. And the real possibility that they have the ability to put these things on the swabs they shove half way up your brain to test you. (Think how ridiculous it is that they have to do that to determine if you have a disease that can be transferred to another person less than 6 feet from you while wearing a mask!)

Some cursory info on prion disease:
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/prion-diseases
Thank you, this has been bothering me for weeks. Why doesn't a virus so deadly & contagious show up in saliva?

Jun 18, 2020
You believe the poster is really from Alabama?

All the southern accents in writing? :giggle:
She’s probably from the Bronx (her syntax has similarities to Robert De Niro after a bottle or two…) so’s we just has to fuggid’boutit…

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.