2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I am told that the impeachment trial does not begin until after the date of inauguration. Total BS theatrics on the part of Congress yet again. This whole thing is a joke. You would think their time would be better spent on serious matters of state but no it's just another dog and pony show.

S

SophieT

I am told that the impeachment trial does not begin until after the date of inauguration. Total BS on the part of Congress yet again.
That's so because the Senate is not supposed to reconvene until the 19th. However, they are wanting to impeach after he has left office, which constitutional experts are saying they cannot do. But since when has the stopped the crazier than the Mad Hatter Pelosi?

1610553489613.png

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I was going to say perhaps the RINOs - but they too qualify as 'deviant scum'. I guess we'll just have to ponder that one for a while...
The CDC numbers on Covid are a fake fraud!

You will closely note the (Common Influenza) in 2019 the positive test rate was 8.7%, in 2020 it dropped to .2%

Yes the (Common Influenza) is being used to fraudulently increase the Covid infections and deaths, a (Fraud)

Information from CDC.gov 2019

Information from CDC.gov 2020

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I am told that the impeachment trial does not begin until after the date of inauguration. Total BS theatrics on the part of Congress yet again. This whole thing is a joke. You would think their time would be better spent on serious matters of state but no it's just another dog and pony show.
Dog and Pony show?

3rd day Nancy Pelosi is MIA, her chair in the House impeachment hearings has been filled by others?

I have searched Google/Yahoo not a mention of Pelosi's whereabouts?

Her laptop was missing after the Capitol event, now Nancy Pelosi is missing, what's going on?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
That's so because the Senate is not supposed to reconvene until the 19th. However, they are wanting to impeach after he has left office, which constitutional experts are saying they cannot do. But since when has the stopped the crazier than the Mad Hatter Pelosi?

View attachment 224419
One thing I know is fact

Nancy Pelosi hasn't been in the House speakers chair for the past 3 days, and there's not a word of her whereabouts on Google/Yahoo searches?

What's going on?

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Yeah jennymae from Alabamy with a banjo on her knee – I’ve since initiated the ‘ignore’ protocols irrevocably consigning her to supermax in order to elevate the tone of the thread (she’ll like it there – plenty of possum pie)

Meh - she was no competition just another cliché factory. My apologies for the distraction…
You a little grumpy, mister? I didn’t notice any competition in you either. But you sure are thinking highly of yourself. Maybe they could arrange for you a pedestal to sit on whenever you’re posting your comic strips.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Dog and Pony show?

3rd day Nancy Pelosi is MIA, her chair in the House impeachment hearings has been filled by others?

I have searched Google/Yahoo not a mention of Pelosi's whereabouts?

Her laptop was missing after the Capitol event, now Nancy Pelosi is missing, what's going on?
Maybe you ought to ask one of the right wingers where they’ve stashed her away...

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
It is well understood that Harris has deep connections to Pelosi and her gang. Harris' political career has been boosted by the Pelosi gang in fact. Let's hope that she gets entangled with the laptop data somehow.
For Nancy Pelosi to be absent from the House chair 3 days in a row, during impeachment of her best friend and buddy, Donald J. Trump?

No mention of her whereabouts on Google/Yahoo searches?

Her laptop went missing in the capitol event?

Big Tech is silencing conservative voices, as all this is taking place?

Something Big Is Going On, Pelosi Would Be Laying On A Stretcher To Be In The House Proceedings, And That's The Truth!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Maybe you ought to ask one of the right wingers where they’ve stashed her away...
Pelosi belongs in Gitmo for trying to terrorize America with her impeachment baloney. Perhaps some Jesuits need to go after this phony Catholic. Perhaps she is already on her way to Cuba.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The globalist cabal is contrary to an independent America with free elections this much is true....

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Pelosi belongs in Gitmo for trying to terrorize America with her impeachment baloney. Perhaps some Jesuits need to go after this phony Catholic. Perhaps she is already on her way to Cuba.
One thing I know is fact

Nancy Pelosi hasn't been in the House speakers chair for the past 3 days, and there's not a word of her whereabouts on Google/Yahoo searches?

What's going on, where's Nancy?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Thomas McInerney, The Real Deal! (y)

Thomas McInerney (born March 15, 1937)[1] is a political commentator and a retired United States Air Force Lieutenant General, who served in top military positions under the President of the United States and Secretary of Defense.

Thomas McInerney

Major General Thomas Mcinerney, 1983

Born March 15, 1937 (age 83)
Havre de Grace, Maryland, U.S.

Allegiance United States of America

Service/branch United States Army
United States Air Force

Years of service 1959–1994

Rank Lieutenant General

Commands held 3rd Tactical Fighter Wing
313th Air Division
3rd Air Force
Alaskan Air Command
11th Air Force

Battles/wars Vietnam War

Awards Distinguished Service Medal (2)
Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit (2)
Distinguished Flying Cross (2)
Bronze Star (2) with "V" device
Meritorious Service Medal (2)
Air Medal (17)
Air Force Commendation Medal (2)

McInerney was a forward air controller and fighter pilot during the Vietnam War and had flown 407 combat missions during his four tours of duty.[2] In addition to his Vietnam service, McInerney served overseas in NATO; Pacific Air Forces and as commander of 11th Air Force in Alaska.

S

SophieT

You a little grumpy, mister? I didn’t notice any competition in you either. But you sure are thinking highly of yourself. Maybe they could arrange for you a pedestal to sit on whenever you’re posting your comic strips.

lacks imagination, but motive is pretty clear. :rolleyes:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
'Agent Provocateur' Tactics Seen at Jan 6 US Capitol Protest—Interview With Michael Yon | Crossroads
It was all a staged event for purposes that are ultimately nefarious to the will of the American people. Everyone who is important knows it and everyone is playing that tragedy fiddle for political purposes. The MSM propaganda machine spun it up and then came the shock and awe censorship just as they planned. Even the most lunatic brainwashed leftist must cringe at the thought of this vast censorship.......it is a grave danger to the Republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.