2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2020
I still wonder why Trump did not prosecute Hilary Clinton as he said he would pre-2016 election :unsure:

We're back online, yay!!!
I'm sure he wanted to, but we all know how corrupt the mechanisms in Washington are at day's end. And the woman is strongly protected by all her money and connections, and we've seen people willing to betray Trump left and right.

The problem is Trump is trying to bring a corrupted system to heel, that is infested with corrupt people. So all the leverage he needs, even if he is right and true about this, is not available for him to use or is still refusing to support his efforts even if she is guilty.

The swamp protects their own, after all.

I think we're at the point where only the Lord can bring justice.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I'm sure he wanted to, but we all know how corrupt the mechanisms in Washington are at day's end. And the woman is strongly protected by all her money and connections, and we've seen people willing to betray Trump left and right.

The problem is Trump is trying to bring a corrupted system to heel, that is infested with corrupt people. So all the leverage he needs, even if he is right and true about this, is not available for him to use or is still refusing to support his efforts even if she is guilty.

The swamp protects their own, after all.

I think we're at the point where only the Lord can bring justice.
They all know about Hillary. Every single person of any consequence in DC. Just like everyone in DC knew full well about Epstein and pedo island. And the extortion racket as well....

Cindy McCain on Jeffrey Epstein: ‘We All Knew What He Was Doing’
There is no doubt that everyone in DC also knows who is involved in the human trafficking & pedophile ring. No doubt they understand that it is an enormous global phenomenon run by elite Satanists. People underestimate the wickedness of DC swamp creatures.

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/misprision+of+treason

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...effrey-epstein-we-all-knew-what-he-was-doing/

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
TRUMPS NEW SOCIAL MEDIA RELEASE - The Great Awakening...

•Jan 10, 2021

56K1.5KSHARESAVE

Clip Removed From YouTube, Big Tech Purge, Big Smiles!

Perhaps Those Sitting On The Fence Of Liberal Denial Are Taking A Reality Check, Smiles!

The Recent Big Tech Actions Are Promoting A Mass Exodus From The Democratic Party, Their Moderate Base, Is "Gone"!

It Might Appear To Be A Tragedy, But Its The Best Thing That's Happened For The "America First", Freedom And Democracy Movement (y)

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You're back! Did you enjoy your week off?
I'm not sure if I even should be here any longer. Watching and looking at the wickedness of this world is not fruitful and does not seem useful Spiritually in any substantial way.

The ONLY REASON that I am here at all is to warn you poor people. Warning you.

Nobody here can possibly deny the signs that have been manifested in the last couple of weeks, and months. Biden has in fact been chosen as president.......but not by the American people in an election. Biden was chosen by non-Americans in a nonelection.

It appears to me that every safety mechanism authority in the United States also sold out to the globalists, certainly Congress did.

This was induced/forced by a combination of bribes and extortion. The bribes include power.
Congress critters want $$$$$$$$ and of course unimpeachable power. If they do not purge out the Dominion voting systems (and similar) the US will never have a fair election ever again. Which is a very definition of ultimate political power.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o5RWXMHkKI0QEsOLz4ieoJ-R2u4rjuI8/view )

"USA Headline News
12 hrs ·
I have just uploaded all the data and evidence of foreign election interference in the Nov 3rd General Election. Since I cannot post the pdf here please go to https://drive.google.com/…/1o5RWXMHkKI0QEsOLz4ieoJ-R2…/view…
You may download it, see the facts for yourself."

THE DIGITAL "FIX", "Vote Injections", "BACKDATED BIDEN MAIL IN BALLOTS" (original un-parted, for upload size limitations document's page 6 - Michigan, page 7 - Pennsylvania, page 8 - Arizona, page 9 - Georgia )

"Summary of Domestic Voter Fraud"

"Double Voters, Deceased Voters, Out of State & Out of County Voters, Non Citizen or Felon Voters, Fake Ballots/Ballot Stuffing, Other Illegal Ballots (violation of state law)"

"Occurred in 8 contested States: Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico"

TrumpBiden2020ElectionAnalysis-Page5.jpg

TrumpBiden2020ElectionAnalysis-Page6.jpg
TrumpBiden2020ElectionAnalysis-Page9.jpg

Attachments

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
McKay opines (correctly) that the supposed shooting victim at the Capitol is very likely to be bogus. He says that a shooting wound to the neck would be would lead to massive massive blood loss.........literally pools of its splattered everywhere. Of course none of this was noted.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and was staged.....for what purposes we will soon find out.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
You you provide evidence she's alive?

Warning language:

(Fake News) more staged fake high school productions

You can't provide a "Hospital Spokesperson" "Doctor" "Death Certificate" or "Coroners Report" to validate the claim, because they dont exist, nobody is going to stick their pocketbooks or jail time out on the fake fraud, in future lawsuits.

The woman being shot was a staged production, just like the Clip you provided of a woman yelling and screaming driving down the road is a fake production

The woman supposedly being shot at the Capitol was a staged fake!

Its was pre-planned to negatively shape public opinion on Trump and his supporters, and to give an excuse for the Deep State Rino Republicans on why they voted to accept the electors

Watch The Clips Of The Eyewitness, Then The Claimed Shooting Scene, Dont Believe Me, Let Your Eyes See The Truth!

(1)The Lying Eyewitness To The Woman supposedly Being Shot Attached?

(2) The Clip Of The Woman Being Shot, A Fake High School Production Attached!

(1) The supposed eyewitness of the shooting wearing a Trump hat, being used on all the media outlets, he stated she was warned to get away from the door, he tried to pull her back, she was shot, fell back on him, stated it was cool, full of blood, coming from her neck, nose, and mouth (Fake Lie, Staged)

(2) The woman wast seen near the door period, no gun seen, Identified Organizer Antifa (Sullivan) appears to be in the far corner, in black gloves and long sleve sweat,raising a large black object and dropping it "Bang"?

Actors blocking the camera at the sound of a supposed shot "Bang", 7-10 second observation of a female that comes from nowhere on the floor wearing a Trump flag, no blood seen anywhere, white floor, her body was raised and returned to the white floor "No Blood", a person's shadow is seen on the stairwell wall behind her, then this person comes forward grabbing her hand?

"Staged, Fake, High School Production"!

Additional Note, Link Attached, BLM militant organizer (John Sullivan) was eyewitness at this high school staged production, has the film developed yet, smiles!

CAPITOL PROTESTS
Published 3 days ago
BLM activist inside Capitol claims he was 'documenting' riots, once said 'burn it all down'
John Sullivan has previously called for 'revolution' and to 'rip Trump' out of his office

By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

John Sullivan, the anti-Trump founder of Utah-based Insurgence USA, said he entered the Capitol Building Wednesday alongside a mob of pro-Trump protesters, but he said he was just there to "document."

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
McKay opines (correctly) that the supposed shooting victim at the Capitol is very likely to be bogus. He says that a shooting wound to the neck would be would lead to massive massive blood loss.........literally pools of its splattered everywhere. Of course none of this was noted.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and was staged.....for what purposes we will soon find out.
You mean like that poster Truth7t7 has been saying, and provided video clips on the fake fraud for the past 5 days as seen above in post #449

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Secretary of State Pompeo: "There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration."
It doesn't get any clearer than that.....

Hear you are on post #306?

That guy Truth7t7 posted this way back in post #269, hes going to file for copyright infringement :)

(NTDNews) Secretary Of State Pompeo, Today Jan 12, Speaking At The National Press Club, For Some Reason The Audio Is Gone For The First 42 min, fast forward.

He Is Covering Iran And The Terroist Alqueda, A $7 Million Reward Is Mentioned, "A Major Point Of Interest"?

At 53:10-53:30 in the (NTDNews) Clip attached

Secretary Pompeo States:

"Trump Administrations" (PLURAL)!

10 seconds later he states "We Speak The Truth" with a smiling grin to follow?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Inside Edition, more fake news, not one mention of the items below, not even the name of a hospital, let alone a spokesperson or doctor, (Fake)

You can't provide a "Hospital Spokesperson" "Doctor" "Death Certificate" or "Coroners Report" to validate the claim, because they dont exist, nobody is going to stick their pocketbooks or jail time out on the fake fraud, in future lawsuits.

It's nothing more than fake news lies, he said, she said,(Fake News)

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I'm not sure if I even should be here any longer. Watching and looking at the wickedness of this world is not fruitful and does not seem useful Spiritually in any substantial way.

The ONLY REASON that I am here at all is to warn you poor people. Warning you.

Nobody here can possibly deny the signs that have been manifested in the last couple of weeks, and months. Biden has in fact been chosen as president.......but not by the American people in an election. Biden was chosen by non-Americans in a nonelection.

It appears to me that every safety mechanism authority in the United States also sold out to the globalists, certainly Congress did.

This was induced/forced by a combination of bribes and extortion. The bribes include power.
Congress critters want $$$$$$$$ and of course unimpeachable power. If they do not purge out the Dominion voting systems (and similar) the US will never have a fair election ever again. Which is a very definition of ultimate political power.
Woke-ism is gonna be put to sleep, that's what ole Mike has stated below, Ex-CIA Director, Now Secretary Of State, Is He Delusional?

"It's Time That We Put Woke-ism To Sleep"?

The Latest From Secretary Mike Pompeo!

Mike Pompeo@mikepompeo
3h

Censorship, wokeness, political correctness, it all points in one direction – authoritarianism, cloaked as moral righteousness. It’s not who we are as Americans. It’s time that we simply put woke-ism to sleep.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
Humansarefree.com/MultiBillionDollarHumanTraffickingIndustry

Hunter Biden Allegedly Linked To An Eastern European Human Trafficking Ring
Ex NYPD Officer: “35-40% Of Washington Is Involved In Covering Up Human Trafficking”
Teens Saved From Human Trafficking By Team Of Retired Navy SEALs

Truth7t7's "medicine man", may be Q's "pedo man", on theorizing how corrupt decision making in the system might be ran through the blackmail of powerful secret child sex offenders, https://qalerts.app/ :

Truth7t7sMedicineManQsPedoMan.jpg

Truth7t7's "medicine man", may be Q's "pedo man", explains Q's podophile extortion of powerful decision makers' corrupting, Q's theory he is presenting at 53m19s:

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
"What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people."

~President Donald J. Trump
that trump quote is similar to that of "not what your country can do for you, but what can you do for your country".

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I think all rioting is wrong and should be denounced, both on Jan 6 and last summer. Destruction and death are reprehensible.

But the difference between Jan 6 riots and the 2020 summer riots is one was to stop police brutality. while the other was to stop a constitutionally mandated function.
It was nothing of the kind. BLM had been protesting for years before that. They blocked the runway at Heathrow airport in 2016 during Obama's visit. They are a very well funded & organised extremist left wing political subversion group using black people as a shield.
They were looking for an excuse to erupt in 2020 and they found one. They would have just as soon manufactured one. The plans to disrupt the peace in the USA & the west had already been made.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
It was nothing of the kind. BLM had been protesting for years before that. They blocked the runway at Heathrow airport in 2016 during Obama's visit. They are a very well funded & organised extremist left wing political subversion group using black people as a shield.
They were looking for an excuse to erupt in 2020 and they found one. They would have just as soon manufactured one. The plans to disrupt the peace in the USA & the west had already been made.
But I'm looking at purpose. Even if I agree with everything you said about the BLM...

The entire purpose of Jan 6 (as enumerated by the president and others through social media) was to "stop the steal". It was specifically to stop what the constitution says is supposed to happen after a general election. That's what was happening on that day: the VP presiding over the confirmation of electoral votes. It was to stop the force of the constitution.

One group's plan was to disrupt the peace (your words)...

The other group's plan was to disrupt the constitution.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Pelosi's laptop should prove to be exceedingly useful in conclusively confirming conspiracy beyond a shadow of a doubt. This sort of bona fide prima facie a red-hot smoking gun evidence is essential.

Where is Nancy? Why was she not seated conducting the latest witch hunt kangaroo court trial? On her burn phone talking to her lawyers? Busy wrapping up her affairs? I guess we will find out soon enough.

The one true reality and motive in this entire scenario is the hatred and contempt that Trump has for Pelosi. He would like nothing better than to take her down for the traitorous criminal that she is.....
Well this will go with everything else. I have kept to the we will wait and see attitude. Heard it was just for doing presentations.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Humansarefree.com/MultiBillionDollarHumanTraffickingIndustry

Hunter Biden Allegedly Linked To An Eastern European Human Trafficking Ring
Ex NYPD Officer: “35-40% Of Washington Is Involved In Covering Up Human Trafficking”
Teens Saved From Human Trafficking By Team Of Retired Navy SEALs

Truth7t7's "medicine man", may be Q's "pedo man", on theorizing how corrupt decision making in the system might be ran through the blackmail of powerful secret child sex offenders, https://qalerts.app/ :

View attachment 224434

Truth7t7's "medicine man", may be Q's "pedo man", explains Q's podophile extortion of powerful decision makers' corrupting, Q's theory he is presenting at 53m19s:
I never endorsed the "medicine man" once, feel free to find where I did

Status
Not open for further replies.