2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Twitter is fine with threats and violence as long as it is violence they approve of

From NY post article by David Marcus

Twitter hosts a #KillTrump hashtag. In all of the glorious English language there is no clearer, plainer, or shorter way to call for violence than the word kill followed by someone’s name. But there it is. One of these tweets reads “#ArrestTrump not enough #KillTrump.” And this isn’t new, back in June the hashtag #AssassinateTrump was bouncing around the website with gems like “Someone take this clown out NOW.” That tweet is still up.

There is a Twitter account that calls itself “Pigs In A Blanket, Fry Em Like Bacon,” a call to kill police that is also found in myriad tweets.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Cops, kids, reporters & activists were murdered as Democrats incited 2020 riots… Now they’ve accused Trump of their tactics
Democrats are truly the insurrectionists. Covered by a fully functioning propaganda arm. US is in huge trouble folks. Never doubt that the authorities involved hate the United States and everything it stands for. If I were the Police or FBI or similar I would definitely be taking a stand AGAINST these BLM/Antifa brownshirts and their CRIMINAL Dem enablers. Because if you do not you will be the first to suffer the horrible consequences...

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-13-theyve-accused-trump-of-their-tactics.html#

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Impossible, Mixed investments scattered throughout the country

Why would Americans want China occupying 25 States, when they only occupy 10 right now?
At least it would get a dialogue going. A list of grievances and demands could be made. Force an end to this election fraud forever. Otherwise it goes on forever.

Jun 18, 2020
Impossible, Mixed investments scattered throughout the country

Why would Americans want China occupying 25 States, when they only occupy 10 right now?
Agree - take it ALL back and let libbies stew in their urban enclaves of debauchery as long as they leave the normies alone.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
If God wants it to happen, it will happen. I don't believe that is His plan.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Who told you that? They lied to you.
The rioters said as much. "Stop the steal"..."hang Mike Pence" chants. An 11 year old can understand why Mike Pence was at the Capitol building.

But ok, I guess the rioters are liars too, as you say.

BTW, I don't or at least very rarely, watch videos on here. I can't respond to people in videos
Sure you can.

Lol you engaged me friend, responding however you wanted to and so I'm free to do the same. It's the cost of having conversations with different folks on this forum.

Just a heads up, it most likely will happen again when talking to me. So if you can't manage different forms of communication on a forum feel free to mosey on past my posts next time. :)

Jul 23, 2018
Twitter is fine with threats and violence as long as it is violence they approve of

From NY post article by David Marcus

Twitter hosts a #KillTrump hashtag. In all of the glorious English language there is no clearer, plainer, or shorter way to call for violence than the word kill followed by someone’s name. But there it is. One of these tweets reads “#ArrestTrump not enough #KillTrump.” And this isn’t new, back in June the hashtag #AssassinateTrump was bouncing around the website with gems like “Someone take this clown out NOW.” That tweet is still up.

There is a Twitter account that calls itself “Pigs In A Blanket, Fry Em Like Bacon,” a call to kill police that is also found in myriad tweets.
Where you been kid???

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The attached is the election map they saw in Germany before the switch was flipped.
There is no doubt that every significant National Intelligence Agency on the planet has this same intel. As does the US intelligence service.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Washington Post Article, Clip Attached, Must See!

Washington Post, Another Video Of The Staged Fake "Ashli Babbit" shooting, this is a Jr. High Production

This Clip shows how Capitol officers are protecting a Capitol door with glass, as Congress Members are standing in the distance behind the doors?

The supposed Trump supporters start breaking glass, as the officers are just standing there, the woman stands into the window, fake shot, she falls to the ground, as the picture is blurred because there wasn't blood immediately after the shot, a supposed Capitol swat team arrives from the stairwell, weapons drawn, with a big fake attitude, like their joining the party?

Throw on that clip, BLM activist (John Sullivan) was at the scene, and not one Hospital Name Or Spokesperson, Doctor, Death Certificate, Or Coroners Report has validated this claim

A Fake, Staged Production, How Could Any Rational Person Believe What's In That Clip, Its Like A 7th Grade SNL Skit, No Joke!
I am guessing that the arrested Capitol police have spilled their guts. The military spec-ops infiltrators also have been debriefed by now no doubt. If there are ties to Democrats there are going to be a lot of people in a lot of very deep trouble.

Furthermore the motive for the fake impeachment would now have to be considered an insurrection attempt, given that the Democrats were the instigators of the false flag to begin with.

K

kaylagrl

I think all rioting is wrong and should be denounced, both on Jan 6 and last summer. Destruction and death are reprehensible.

But the difference between Jan 6 riots and the 2020 summer riots is one was to stop police brutality. while the other was to stop a constitutionally mandated function.

Baloney. You're telling me that the "summer of love" burning buildings, looting, tearing down statues beating/murdering people in the streets, throwing batteries/ frozen water bottles and anything else they could get their hands on was to "stop brutality"? Floyd's own family begged them to stop. It had nothing to do with Floyd, or police. And by the way, they weren't boarding up cities because they thought Trump was going to win! Had Trump won you would have seen summer of love on speed. They were ready to continue what they started, so don't act like they weren't going to "stop a mandated function". Don't pee on us and tell us it's rainin'. We know exactly whats goin down and propaganda from radicals isn't gonna change our mind. Riots are how things get done in this country, just ask Saint Cuomo...

"Show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful. Because I can show you that outraged citizens are what made the country what she is and led to any major milestone. To be honest, this is not a tranquil time."

or ask lefties favorite Vox...

"Riots can lead to serious attention and change... acknowledging the lingering rage and feelings of neglect that led to the riots as genuine political viewpoints is important not just to understand what would compel someone to burn down or loot local businesses, but also how to prevent such events from happening again in the future.
Riots are caused by genuine anger, not solely opportunists looking to loot. Historians and experts argue that these types of riots aren't solely random acts of violence or people taking advantage of dire circumstances to steal and destroy property. They are, instead, a serious attempt at forcing change after years of neglect by politicians, media, and the general public.

Riots are destructive, dangerous, and scary — but can lead to serious social reforms

Got that?! Peaceful protests when we do it, insurrection when YOU do it. Like I said, don't pee on us and tell us it's rainin'. We know well the hypocrisy of the radicals. Do what I say not what I do. Utter, total hypocrites!!!

K

kaylagrl

Eleventh "disliked" my post. What's wrong there Eleventh?! I thought Canucks were all about truth. Quotes came straight from the horses errr... mouth. What, pray tell, offended your delicate sensibilities? rofl

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
The attached is the election map they saw in Germany before the switch was flipped.
Please looks at California from the map.

As you most likely know, certain states are immediately called for candidates during elections - well before all the votes are counted in those states - because they know which party the state tends to vote for, as well as other factors like the precincts reporting and county demographics. It's where the notions of red state, blue state, and battleground (purple) state come from.

Do the Germans know this? Or do they just go by voting data they're receiving at the time? I'm not sure one way or another...

Regardless, we know California is a blue state as far as recent election history (as far back as Bush2 I think? I gotta check but it's been blue for a while)...this is a relative constant...but in your German map it's red. Meanwhile, every election map in the states projected it blue as soon as it started reporting.

In fact, I think a few more traditionally blue states are marked red in this map too, which is an aberration. This shows the German map is either (a) in error, or (b) incomplete at the time it was created.

You must remember that mail-in ballots are traditionally held to be counted later, while in-person ballots are traditionally counted first because in normal circumstances there are more in-person ballots.

But we're in a pandemic.

Remember Trump told his supporters not to trust mail-in ballots but to vote in person. This is why you have a red map initially. Most people who voted for trump voted in-person, and those ballots were counted first. Most people who voted for Biden voted by mail, which were counted after in-person votes as usual.

Most analysts and statisticians tried to warned Americans about "red and blue waves" weeks before the general election; publishing articles warning this is how the data would presented itself this cycle.

It's all due to the pandemic.

S

SophieT

The rioters said as much. "Stop the steal"..."hang Mike Pence" chants. An 11 year old can understand why Mike Pence was at the Capitol building.

But ok, I guess the rioters are liars too, as you say.

Sure you can.

Lol you engaged me friend, responding however you wanted to and so I'm free to do the same. It's the cost of having conversations with different folks on this forum.

Just a heads up, it most likely will happen again when talking to me. So if you can't manage different forms of communication on a forum feel free to mosey on past my posts next time. :)

Man that is so old already and not a good argement when it has been proven Antifa was there, so you know, get over it already and stop carrying water for the left

SophieT said:
BTW, I don't or at least very rarely, watch videos on here. I can't respond to people in videos

Y :Sure you can.

No. It is my choice not to waste my time that way. You can get over that too.

Of course I engaged you. It's a public forum hahahha. Not sure why you think that is funny hahahaha

Anyway, my boredom threshold is low, so whatever

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Eleventh "disliked" my post. What's wrong there Eleventh?! I thought Canucks were all about truth. Quotes came straight from the horses errr... mouth. What, pray tell, offended your delicate sensibilities? rofl
You don't have her figured out yet? I have......for a long long time....

S

SophieT

Huh. I thought she had fallen into a deep sleep. Musta hit her head on the desk.

On the serious side, you post facts and she does not like it. smh

Would you just stop thinking for yourself. sheesh

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I think the best solution is returning to something like the Articles of Confederation.
The best thing right now is swift justice and a return to law and order.
All we have now is vast election fraud and false flag riots organized by Democrat led insurrectionists who are attempting to overthrow the President, country & constitution.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
They were ready to continue what they started, so don't act like they weren't going to "stop a mandated function".
If you want to argue against what I said the purpose of both riots were, fair enough. But these were two different groups. I noted the difference. I didn't justify either group as better or worst than the other.

You're inferring - within yourself - that I'm saying one was more justified than another and then projecting that onto me in your response...and then you go on a rant about Cuomo. I guess I'm Cuomo?

Do you agree or disagree with the following...

- Police brutality of George Floyd > summary riots

- Certifying Electoral Votes > Jan 6 riots

----

If you dont agree, please explain the Jan 6 riot. Why were they at the capitol chanting "hang Mike Pence" if not to stop him from doing his constitutionally mandated function?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Nancy Pelosi is more than nuts, she's insane
This poster has failed to understand that Pelosi is trying to drive US insane!
But I agree she herself is definitely insane at this point in her life.
She is a psychopath and she wants us all psychotic.

"At the beginning of the year, Ms. "Prim" introduced rules for the floor that banned all sorts of words, mother-father-brother-daughter and on and on.

Interesting at her 2nd Impeachment of President Trump, she calls herself a mother, daughter and grandmother.

The woman is CRAZY. She can't remember what she said one week ago. She VIOLATES her own rules. She's as bad as Biden."

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I witnessed something similar in England. I wish I had saved the evidence!
It was the middle of the night here though & I had no idea things would drag on for so long.
The President was way ahead in most states with most votes counted when the news channels went offline.
When they came back it was a different picture. Biden ahead. Highly suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.