2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Man that is so old already and not a good argement when it has been proven Antifa was there, so you know, get over it already and stop carrying water for the left
So there were thousands of antifa there in mass chanting against the electoral votes? Those were antifa? Ahh. Ever-convenient boogeymen. Curse you antifa!!

No. It is my choice not to waste my time that way. You can get over that too
...but...based on your reply...you still did...????? 0_o

Anyway, my boredom threshold is low, so whatever
Ok be blessed.

Jun 18, 2020
Eleventh "disliked" my post. What's wrong there Eleventh?! I thought Canucks were all about truth. Quotes came straight from the horses errr... mouth. What, pray tell, offended your delicate sensibilities? rofl
I think 10.999 is just frustrated because folks treat her garrulous theatrics with benign indifference. That or there was no maple syrup for her cereal this morning…

Sadly, I was compelled to consign her to ignore-o-stan early on as her gurgling and burbling was taking up valuable dialog box space…tho I do like to keep posthuman around for comedy relief...

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Eleventh "disliked" my post. What's wrong there Eleventh?! I thought Canucks were all about truth. Quotes came straight from the horses errr... mouth. What, pray tell, offended your delicate sensibilities? rofl
I am considering asking the mods if it is possible to extend the 'ignore' function to effect the 'likes'
I've had Eleventh Hour on 'ignore' for months. It works well but the 'like' icons from her still show up on my posts.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
The best way to get swift, stable justice is by protecting the rule of law where it is respected and letting the rest of the country learn what it is like without it

We're past the point where we can administer the harsh medicine on a national scale much as I would like to.

The best thing right now is swift justice and a return to law and order.
All we have now is vast election fraud and false flag riots organized by Democrat led insurrectionists who are attempting to overthrow the President, country & constitution.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Oh c'mon. Just grow a hide, people. Just because one person here is peevish doesn't mean you have to be as well.

I am considering asking the mods if it is possible to extend the 'ignore' function to effect the 'likes'
I've had Eleventh Hour on 'ignore' for months. It works well but the 'like' icons from her still show up on my posts.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
One of Joe Biden's good ideas was returning to a physical ballot-based system.

I witnessed something similar in England. I wish I had saved the evidence!
It was the middle of the night here though & I had no idea things would drag on for so long.
The President was way ahead in most states with most votes counted when the news channels went offline.
When they came back it was a different picture. Biden ahead. Highly suspect.

K

kaylagrl

Oh c'mon. Just grow a hide, people. Just because one person here is peevish doesn't mean you have to be as well.
Actually I find it humorous. In my time here I put very few on ignore. Like I think under five. If I didn't want to engage I simply wouldn't speak to them. Hell may literally freeze over, but one time she and I and Frank are going to find something we agree on. Inside joke...

E

EleventhHour

I think 10.999 is just frustrated because folks treat her garrulous theatrics with benign indifference. That or there was no maple syrup for her cereal this morning…

Sadly, I was compelled to consign her to ignore-o-stan early on as her gurgling and burbling was taking up valuable dialog box space…tho I do like to keep posthuman around for comedy relief...

Frustrated nah, I have a life outside CC

Just trying to wake you people up from the delusion you seem to have acquired from listening to a barrage of lies from the soon to be ex President of the USA

E

EleventhHour

So does this mean you are not going to answer my question? LOL

S

SophieT

So there were thousands of antifa there in mass chanting against the electoral votes? Those were antifa? Ahh. Ever-convenient boogeymen. Curse you antifa!!

...but...based on your reply...you still did...????? 0_o

Ok be blessed.
It is really difficult to respond in a cognisant manner when a post is this disorganized and a reflection of the poster's beliefs, rather than evidence. For some reason, you expect your comments would be considered by me, to be my comments. It does not work that way. Your flurry of words are not what I said.

Please try to unplug from CNN and other leftist devices that want to do your thinking for you.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
No, I mean the opposite.

But I'll claim to be offended at all times if it keeps people off my block. It's like being that drunk guy who yells at people from the street corner at 2AM.

You take offence when someone you dislike agrees or accepts something you posted?

S

SophieT

I keep hearing the choices are very limited as to what can be done with the software.

She is giving you 'likes'? Must be something wrong there :unsure:

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
It is really difficult to respond in a cognisant manner when a post is this disorganized and a reflection of the poster's beliefs, rather than evidence.
And yet you STILL did. Would you look at that...must not have been too disorganized.

I guess I could provide a more organized post with proof that the Antifa excuse has been debunked by the FBI, but SOME people don't watch videos posted in threads (*big sigh* *eyeroll* *hairflip* *z-snap*)...

Edit (because of "Zzzs" reaction): lol!

E

EleventhHour

“Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!” President Trump wrote at 2:24 p.m.

"In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind. That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You,"

Translation: I condemn all those people I loved last week

So with six days left he wants to be president of all of the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.