2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
" If the liberties of the America people are ever destroyed , they will fall by the hands of the Roman Catholic cult's clergy " General Lafayette under President George Washington​

This is the same Mike Pompeo that stated , Catholic Church has “central role” in fight for religious freedom .

Original Article Link : Post 20 #

This entire Trump , Biden , Q disinformation is likely a hegelian dialectic tactics created to persuade the citizens of america to war with one another ...

While they set up there NWO , Agenda 21 , Paris Agreement that all leads to Ladato si

The Papacy in Rome is the enemy always has been !!!

Focus on Jesus Christ and the Great Commission , for the Republic has been overthrown ...

Shalom ...​
Pompeo recently was snubbed by the Pope, he showed up to the Vatican and was denied the Popes attendance, probably staged?

350+ Mafia members, politicians, etc were arrested, and their trial started yesterday, in a building with 1,000 seats and microphones for hearings, perhaps the Pope was instrumental in that, as the prosecutor is sleeping guarded in a bunker?

Perhaps Mike Pompeo, claiming to be a Christian, an Ex CIA Director, and now Secretary of Defense is oblivious to Pope Francis being a commie, and his actions in Argentina?

Perhaps Mike Pompeo's vocal opposition to the commies in Venezuela, while the Pope sits silent on Maduro is just a staged fake?

Perhaps the statement below of Pompeo being a "Proud American" is a lie, and hes waiting for the Pope to be President?

Personal account. Currently serving as the 70th U.S. Secretary of State. For official updates, see@SecPompeo. Christian, husband, father, proud American

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Any thoughts on MyPillow CEO's notes from today's meeting?
It would appear that Mike Lindell had a very positive meeting with the president.

However, as a CEO it was rather incautious of him to be carrying around confidential notes openly rather than in a briefcase, so that they could actually be photographed (partially) .

One would have to wait and see what develops, but he is saying that Trump will remain in office. All indications are that this is overly optimistic, since the Deep State and the evil Democrats are now firmly and fraudulently entrenched. Some have even indicated that they stole the House in 2018, and I would not be surprised. No one has focused on the theft of the Georgia run-off elections recently, but they too were stolen so that the Senate is now in their hands.

We need to keep in mind that both Obama and Clinton were trained by Communist Saul Alinsky, who taught them be be utterly ruthless in grabbing power and holding on to it. Those principles have been passed on, and now we have actual Marxist/Communists in the House, raring to destroy America.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Perhaps the statement below of Pompeo being a "Proud American" is a lie, and hes waiting for the Pope to be President?​

Truth7t7 i would suggest you read upon General Lafayette and what he stood for , who they were fighting against , and examine what Mike Pompeo was placing glorifying religiously , a institution that has never stood for religious freedom ...

Revelation 18:3

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.​

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

Truth7t7 i would suggest you read upon General Lafayette and what he stood for , who they were fighting against , and examine what Mike Pompeo was placing glorifying religiously , a institution that has never stood for religious freedom ...

Revelation 18:3

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.​
Jerusalem is the whore of Revelation 17-18 not Rome, as many Teach

I fully agree Roman Catholicism is a false religion, full of much historical evil

It's my opinion your claim on Mike Pompeo is fake news

This thread is about the 2020 election and Capitol rally, not eschatology

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
It would appear that Mike Lindell had a very positive meeting with the president.

However, as a CEO it was rather incautious of him to be carrying around confidential notes openly rather than in a briefcase, so that they could actually be photographed (partially) .

One would have to wait and see what develops, but he is saying that Trump will remain in office. All indications are that this is overly optimistic, since the Deep State and the evil Democrats are now firmly and fraudulently entrenched. Some have even indicated that they stole the House in 2018, and I would not be surprised. No one has focused on the theft of the Georgia run-off elections recently, but they too were stolen so that the Senate is now in their hands.

We need to keep in mind that both Obama and Clinton were trained by Communist Saul Alinsky, who taught them be be utterly ruthless in grabbing power and holding on to it. Those principles have been passed on, and now we have actual Marxist/Communists in the House, raring to destroy America.
The events seen below, dosent look like a President thats going away anytime soon :)

(FACTS) Post Fraud Election

Nov 9 Defense Secretary Mark Esper removed, outspoken against the insurrection act?

Nov 12 Executive order 13959 signed, identifying 40 Chinese communist businesses, and prohibits Americans from involvement with them

Dec 14 Pentagon advisory council created with Trump Loyalist, Newt Gingrich being one?

Jan 6 Many missing congressional laptops after Capitol event?

Jan 8 Secretary Pompeo announces the creation of the new (Cyber Security Bureau)?

Jan 10 Fema Director announced to be taking DHS Chad Wolfs duties?

Jan 11 executive order 13959 went into effect

Jan 14 President Trump declassifies Obama Gate, Russia Hoax investigation

Cuba declared as international terriost nation, a strategic point for bad actors against the US?

Taiwan/US relations normalized, a strategic point against China?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

I forgot to add the new law seen below added Nov 30th 2020 And went into effect Dec 24th 2020

Trump’s Approval of Hanging and Firing Squads Is a National Embarrassment
By AUSTIN SARAT
NOV 30, 20205:24 PM

Donald Trump and William Barr in the Cabinet Room of the White House on Sept. 23. Mandel Ngan/Getty Images

The Trump administration on Friday dramatically expanded the federal government’s ability to carry out the death penalty and use archaic methods of execution that would prove to be a national embarrassment if used in Trump’s waning days as president.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I forgot to add the new law seen below added Nov 30th 2020 And went into effect Dec 24th 2020

By AUSTIN SARAT

Donald Trump and William Barr in the Cabinet Room of the White House on Sept. 23. Mandel Ngan/Getty Images

The Trump administration on Friday dramatically expanded the federal government’s ability to carry out the death penalty and use archaic methods of execution that would prove to be a national embarrassment if used in Trump’s waning days as president.
I have always felt the old ways of capital punishment tends to make people think twice if the event is public for things like murder or child sex abuse. Then maybe people with evil intentions will at least think twice. Give them the option to seek forgiveness from God, repent, and accept Christ. Then the state will send them to see Jesus and face ultimate judgment.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

By AUSTIN SARAT

Miami Herald

When it comes to Guantánamo, Trump is truly the builder in chief

BY CAROL ROSENBERG
MARCH 27, 2018

The Trump administration has more than $200 million in new construction teed up for Guantánamo this year and next, combining new funding in the $1.3 trillion spending bill and existing projects.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The events seen below, doesn't look like a President thats going away anytime soon
I've been wondering about this flurry of activity since after the election. And then there are all the pardons and medals going out at a very fast rate. So we'll need to wait and see what happens now.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I've been wondering about this flurry of activity since after the election. And then there are all the pardons and medals going out at a very fast rate. So we'll need to wait and see what happens now.
"What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people."

~President Donald J. Trump

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
GREAT SOURCE OF CURRENT INFORMATION UPDATES - Bump - to ensure more people check out this link; and that the links below are further disseminated...
CHARLIE WARD, SIMON PARKES AND DOUG BILLINGS
First published at 01:52 UTC on January 15th, 2021.

Simon Parkes

Simon_Parkes
110045 subscribers
Subscribe
The latest information and news from Simon Parkes and Charlie Ward
Doug Billings
https://rumble.com/c/c-383765
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqeUiwDHHoyGjmqn17sh6zA
http://cwyt.uk
http://cwbit.uk
https://drcharlieward.com
www.simonparkes.org
Telegr…

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I Agree with the clip, the good guys win at the end of this movie, Were watching the trailer right now!

Massive Trial begins in Italy against the "Bad Guy's" Mafia, in a parallel time if the Inauguration Jan 20th?

The Vatican went dark a few days ago, many were claiming a special operation on arrest?

Makes ya wonder?

Italy's largest mafia trial in three decades begins against 'Ndrangheta
High-security 1,000-capacity courtroom has been built in Calabria, with cages to hold the defendants
Lorenzo Tondo in Palermo
@lorenzo_tondo
Wed 13 Jan 2021 12.35 ESTFirst published on Wed 13 Jan 2021

Italy’s largest mafia trial in three decades has begun, with 900 witnesses testifying against more than 350 people, including politicians and officials charged with being members of the powerful ’Ndrangheta.
A high-security 1,000-capacity courtroom with cages to hold the defendants has been built by Italian authorities in the Calabrian city of Lamezia Terme.
There is no doubt that Congress is infiltrated with these mafia types. Pelosi has the bloodlines and connections....
IMO, Between freemasonry mafia and other criminal organizations Congress needs to be dissolved. It is rotten to the core at this point and it's a giant money-laundering machine.

"Security concerns have led to the creation in the 'Ndrangheta of a secret society within the secret society: La Santa. Membership in the Santa is only known to other members. Contrary to the code, it allowed bosses to establish close connections with state representatives, even to the extent that some were affiliated with the Santa. These connections were often established through the FREEMASONRY, which the santisti – breaking another rule of the traditional code – were allowed to join.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
That looked like hes informed of the actions taking place right now by President Trump, and hes on the list?
That is exactly what I was thinking. Canadian intel may be showing something something like that taking place....
People might not want to admit it but there is an enormous amount of kinetic actions taking place right now. Watch the video I just posted recently. Trump uttered a grave warning way back in 2016 (with all the generals behind him). I forget the exact quote but it seemed as if the plan was in operation back then. Big corporate America, the MSM & Congress I believe are have been thoroughly infiltrated with insurrectionist seditionist and criminal elements. There is no other reason for all of these terrible violations of the Constitution, voting rights and free speech rights that have been happening. This being caused by enemies foreign and domestic. On the grandest possible scale.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Trumps courageous speech, and Pompeo's statements make me hope that the Insurrection Act or similar will prevent the inauguration. Not sure how POTUS will get the job done if he does not remain.

Do you think the plan is another 4 years for Trump?
Nov 30th law changed on Federal means of execution, adding hanging and the firing squad, that went into effect Dec 24th?

It's TRUE, $200 million for Guantanamo was spent on construction?

The Capitol building currently is a prison, 8ft stout fences with 2ft of barbed wire at the top, 20,000+ soldiers with shoot to kill orders?

The dump from President Trump has started, Obama Gate, Russia Gate, John Solomon the Hill stated it's going to be an ugly story that's told?

I wouldn't want to be on the invitation list, being part of any unlawful corruption, would you?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Jerusalem is the whore of Revelation 17-18 not Rome, as many Teach

I fully agree Roman Catholicism is a false religion, full of much historical evil

It's my opinion your claim on Mike Pompeo is fake news

This thread is about the 2020 election and Capitol rally, not eschatology
Jerusalem? Not a chance. The end-time worldwide persecution of Christians certainly is not going to be influenced by Jews or Jerusalem. Israel is going to be suffering horrific persecution themselves. The intention of Satan is to wipe them out along with Christians.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Nov 30th law changed on Federal means of execution, adding hanging and the firing squad, that went into effect Dec 24th?

It's TRUE, $200 million for Guantanamo was spent on construction?

The Capitol building currently is a prison, 8ft stout fences with 2ft of barbed wire at the top, 20,000+ soldiers with shoot to kill orders?

The dump from President Trump has started, Obama Gate, Russia Gate, John Solomon the Hill stated it's going to be an ugly story that's told?

I wouldn't want to be on the invitation list, being part of any unlawful corruption, would you?
I have thought that DC is now basically a kill box for anyone who enters it. So who is going to enter it? I have a sneaking suspicion that there are a lot of sweaty politicians right now who might suspect what they're walking into.

If Biden was smart he would concede. The only reason he ran to begin with is because his Globalist gangsta handlers made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I have thought that DC is now basically a kill box for anyone who enters it. So who is going to enter it? I have a sneaking suspicion that there are a lot of sweaty politicians right now who might suspect what they're walking into.

If Biden was smart he would concede. The only reason he ran to begin with is because his Globalist gangsta handlers made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
I think it's too late for Biden to concede, the Durham report was withheld for a reason, add election fraud and "The Kracken" to that, these treasonous criminals gotta be terrified!

The Presidents dumps are to prepare the public for whats coming, and John Solomon stated "Over The Next 3 Days, Its Going To Be An Ugly Story"

(Fact)Change of law on Nov 30th to add Firing Squads and Hanging to Federal executions, in effect Dec 24th?

(Fact)$200 million in construction at Guantanamo over the past 18 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.