2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
‘Really quite shocking’: Inside the ugly transition at the Pentagon.. (They can't trust the Commie.)...

www.politico.com/news/2021/01/20/biden-pentagon-transition-460768

The Pentagon blocked members of President Joe Biden’s incoming administration from gaining access to critical information about current operations, including the troop drawdown in Afghanistan, upcoming special operations missions in Africa and the Covid-19 vaccine distribution program, according to new details provided by transition and defense officials.

The effort to obstruct the Biden team, led by senior White House appointees at the Pentagon, is unprecedented in modern presidential transitions and will hobble the new administration on key national security matters as it takes over positions in the Defense Department on Wednesday, the officials said.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
i will say 6 months till harris takes over.
The witch is way out of her league. Irrational rabid ambitions obtained through criminal means have nothing whatsoever to do with Honorably discharging your duties with competency and aplomb.

I expect nothing less than the worst. She is a useless hack. And a whole bunch of other horrible things. Things I cannot mention on this message board.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You know I'm really happy for President Trump. He walked away a cheated winner and heroic figure.....

He fought the good fight and did the right thing. He never did a dirty deal and never took a bribe. He discharged his duty with honor for the common everyday American. He was a proud, outspoken patriot who loves his country and made the rest of the congress look like the traitors and grifters they are.

But ultimately the United States is so far gone, so corrupt it's better that a good man like him gets out of the crossfire.

Let the scumbag Biden and his godforsaken administration take all the blame for everything from here on in.

I hope Trump starts up an Independent news network and makes $$$billions$$$, enjoys his family and plays a lot of golf.

We love you Mr. President...

Jul 23, 2018
‘Really quite shocking’: Inside the ugly transition at the Pentagon.. (They can't trust the Commie.)...

The Pentagon blocked members of President Joe Biden’s incoming administration from gaining access to critical information about current operations, including the troop drawdown in Afghanistan, upcoming special operations missions in Africa and the Covid-19 vaccine distribution program, according to new details provided by transition and defense officials.

The effort to obstruct the Biden team, led by senior White House appointees at the Pentagon, is unprecedented in modern presidential transitions and will hobble the new administration on key national security matters as it takes over positions in the Defense Department on Wednesday, the officials said.
Then he needs to be arrested

Jul 23, 2018
You know I'm really happy for President Trump. He walked away a cheated winner and heroic figure.....

He fought the good fight and did the right thing. He never did a dirty deal and never took a bribe. He discharged his duty with honor for the common everyday American. He was a proud, outspoken patriot who loves his country and made the rest of the congress look like the traitors and grifters they are.

But ultimately the United States is so far gone, so corrupt it's better that a good man like him gets out of the crossfire.

Let the scumbag Biden and his godforsaken administration take all the blame for everything from here on in.

I hope Trump starts up an Independent news network and makes $$$billions$$$, enjoys his family and plays a lot of golf.

We love you Mr. President...
The biden administration
"he snatched defeat right out of the jaws of victory"

great motto for him.

Jul 23, 2018
The witch is way out of her league. Irrational rabid ambitions obtained through criminal means have nothing whatsoever to do with Honorably discharging your duties with competency and aplomb.

I expect nothing less than the worst. She is a useless hack. And a whole bunch of other horrible things. Things I cannot mention on this message board.
now if only biden can be convinced to pick his pilot like he did commie harris

"my airforce one will have the first black eskimo as a pilot, regardless of her experience"

Jul 23, 2018
the news is loaded with mask mandates.

even your dog will have one.

Could we please drop the mask lunacy??????

no!!!
Dr falsely was right there in the "swearing in"

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia

so Biden is the older, caucasian version of Obama ... ?

Jun 18, 2020
White House Hides Biden Inauguration Stream After Massive Downvotes

Salty language warning....yawn

K

KT88

Spreading lies.

President Joe Biden said Wednesday that former President Donald Trump left him a "very generous letter" before departing the White House.

Biden, speaking from the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office after signing Day One executive orders, said he would not immediately reveal the contents of the letter out of respect for Trump.

"The President wrote a very generous letter," Biden told reporters. "Because it was private, I will not talk about it until I talk to him, but it was generous."

A senior Trump aide described the letter to CNN as a "personal note" that prays for the success of the country and the new administration to care for the country. The aide said writing the letter to Biden was one of the many items on Trump's list in the Oval Office Tuesday night.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Spreading lies.

President Joe Biden said Wednesday that former President Donald Trump left him a "very generous letter" before departing the White House.

Biden, speaking from the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office after signing Day One executive orders, said he would not immediately reveal the contents of the letter out of respect for Trump.

"The President wrote a very generous letter," Biden told reporters. "Because it was private, I will not talk about it until I talk to him, but it was generous."

A senior Trump aide described the letter to CNN as a "personal note" that prays for the success of the country and the new administration to care for the country. The aide said writing the letter to Biden was one of the many items on Trump's list in the Oval Office Tuesday night.
it's called a joke.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Spreading lies.

Thanks for the update... Looking forward to hearing and seeing the Truth... :)

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
i'm predicting no more than 6 months before the whole sordid circus folds under it's own weight of sewage.
IMHO
I am of the opinion that certain states will not allow Air Force One or a Biden motorcade to even enter their borders! The scumbag Biden dares to enter Texas and believe me there is going to be mocking ridicule scorn hatred and contemp PUBLICLY on display like never before seen. You will see miles upon miles of cars who are going to be openly and vigorously insulting him and showing him hatred & contempt. Trust me just wait for it it's gonna happen every single place he goes.

Biden is the most hated man in America and if he dares to leave his bunker basement or white house he is going to be the object of such whithering scorn and contempt that even he will not be able to stand it.

I'm telling you it's gonna be epic and it's going to be hilarious. The most hated president in all of American history right from day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.