2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2018
Ff to 20:07. Lindell says he has new info on election fraud, gets appointment with trump after 6 days,and trump basically blows him off.
Trump gave up when pence did his judas against trump..
He (trump) gave "presidential exit speeches" after the pence betrayal.

Jun 7, 2018
The vast majority of America is opposed to what's going on presently

President Trump has seen the greatest support of any President in history

In the past year, the democratic party has "Lost" 20%+ of its support and vote

The recent election was a historical "Red Wave" for President Trump, all the numbers are a fake fraud, Biden didnt get 80 million votes, it's a fabricated lie

Democrats that own business and have investment in the USA have left the democratic party, they are part of the conservative Trump movement now

Do you think President Trump, and 100 Million+ voting Americans are just going to go away, after a criminal, fraudulent election took place before the world, that's "Exposed", and all its players? "NO" :love:

Silence Business Owners, Policemen, Firemen, Blue Collared Workers, Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers, Churches, and the list goes on?

"This Criminal Fraud Has Fueled And Solidified The Freedom And Democracy Movement For President Trump" (y)(y)

The coming months will be spent in litigation and immediate reversal of the criminal acts

Examples: New conservative Media "Parler", NTD, NewsMax, OANN, Epoch Times, Etc

"Republican Controlled" Battle ground States will see immediate changes in the criminal fraud election laws that were changed, remove electronic voting, recall stolen congressional seats in the House and Senate, special elections after recall, putting Republicans in the majority on these acts alone

The 100 Million+ Patriotic Americans Allowed The Process To Run Its Course, The Criminal Fraudulent Acts Will Now Be Reversed "Quickly"
The election vote said who has the biggest support-Biden. If God wanted Trump to be a president He would have done it by now. The votes were counted and recounted again and again, lawsuits have been filed ,about 56 I think and have been rejected ,because of no evidence. Objections were sent to the Supreme Court-again no evidence .A coup was enticed to change the democratic vote ,again no success. Trump was impeached successfully. May be its a time to finally see the Truth -Trump is not the God chosen one and I also have this big doubt that God will ever choose a liar to speak His Truth. Why would He? There are 7 billion people on this Earth ,why would He choose a pathetic human like Trump?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Put on a peak to be pushed off..? Perhaps...
The whole thing is been a scripted play so far. What we need are actions and people to throw monkey wrenches in their plans. As of now the United States is being occupied by agents of the International Criminal cartel. There was a coup d'état against American voters and the rightful President Trump.

International terrorist George Soros tipped his hand a long time ago. He calls Trump an "imposter" when the truth is he was duly elected by the American people...TWICE.
He calls Trump dangerous, narcissist, egotist when in fact it's George Soros who is all of these things. To the sick demented George Soros he IS an imposter....because George was not the one installing him in office

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Ff to 20:07. Lindell says he has new info on election fraud, gets appointment with trump after 6 days,and trump basically blows him off.
Trump gave up when pence did his judas against trump..
He (trump) gave "presidential exit speeches" after the pence betrayal.

Yup that's what I heard. Trump realized that he was literally surrounded by back stabbers and traitors. He would have had to take the ultimate risk and invoke the insurrection act. Unfortunately the CIA and FBI (military) would not cooperate. Trump is not a one man army. Maybe it was wiser to retreat and fight another day?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The election vote said who has the biggest support-Biden. If God wanted Trump to be a president He would have done it by now. The votes were counted and recounted again and again, lawsuits have been filed ,about 56 I think and have been rejected ,because of no evidence. Objections were sent to the Supreme Court-again no evidence .A coup was enticed to change the democratic vote ,again no success. Trump was impeached successfully. May be its a time to finally see the Truth -Trump is not the God chosen one and I also have this big doubt that God will ever choose a liar to speak His Truth. Why would He? There are 7 billion people on this Earth ,why would He choose a pathetic human like Trump?
Nobody is more of a pathetic human than Biden. And nobody lies more than him. In my opinion he is completely overwhelmed and controlled by Satan. You will never hear one single solitary word of truth out of him or anything about saving his own country.....OR YOU!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
My friend take a look at the YouTube videos of Biden the last two days. MASSIVE DOWNVOTES!

Undoubtedly the most despised non-president of American history by far. No comparison.

Everyone knows he was installed into office because of election fraud. Congress knows, the military knows the world knows and all Americans know.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The military is sworn to uphold the Constitution, it was my hope he had their support, still is, when I saw the reception he received at the Army-Navy game.
Perhaps we as citizens were not worthy.
We know from Genesis 1 mankind was given dominion, God works through people.
I continue to pray without ceasing in the divine language as He has directed His own.
blessings

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
What you need to do is to start a brand-new political party in conjunction with Trump and his base. That's the only way the United States is going to survive. You must get rid of this Democratic Republic uniparty. The vast majority are grifters traitors thieves and liars. A few good men is proving to be woefully inadequate. A good president just got booted out of office illegally.

Talk to Lin Wood in Sidney Powell and see what you can organize. Do it do it now ASAP.
Unless you want to remain a perpetual victim that is. Believe me that is with the International mafia gangsters & Biden wants more than anything.......quiet compliant victims.
It should be called the "Qanon" party.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
It could bring the end to both of these corrupt parties, as well it should.
Already I am sending all the requests for funds I receive back in the SASE with NO WAY written on them.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
It could bring the end to both of these corrupt parties, as well it should.
Already I am sending all the requests for funds I receive back in the SASE with NO WAY written on them.
Indeed purge out the traitorous scumbags the next primary. You might want to contact Trump team and see about this new party that he's forming.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
God is not the author of sin. God is not the author of lawlessness. Never presume that God is in favor of any of this. He is not.

This election fraud is the product of SIN, LAWLESSNESS, evil wicked fallen men and the Satanic International cartels of criminals.

The United States is your country. It is up to you to organize, set up resistance and kick these people out of power LEGALLY. It is your duty it is your obligation. Furthermore you must speak the truth about what happened.....not speak the lies that what they would have you repeat.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
God is not the author of sin. God is not the author of lawlessness. Never presume that God is in favor of any of this. He is not.

This election fraud is the product of SIN, LAWLESSNESS, evil wicked fallen men and the Satanic International cartels of criminals.

The United States is your country. It is up to you to organize, set up resistance and kick these people out of power LEGALLY. It is your duty it is your obligation. Furthermore you must speak the truth about what happened.....not speak the lies that what they would have you repeat.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

God is sovereign and the creator of all. Sin can be defined as "anything contrary to God's word". As such, if He commanded us to shed the innocent blood of our son (like He did with Abraham), then NOT doing it would be the sin; choosing to not kill our son when commanded by God is automatically sinning.

If God didn't intend for this to happen, I promise you... it wouldn't have happened. God is sovereign.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
At less than 24 hours as President Biden has managed to cost 20,000 plus jobs with Keystone pipeline. Canceling the Trump border wall will cost about 10,000 jobs. I really miss Trump already!

https://www.independentsentinel.com...racking-and-destroys-keystone-and-20000-jobs/
Eliminating America's vital lifeblood of commerce and capitalism is job number one. Rationalized by the fraud of climate change. These are the commands of his overlords the international criminal cabal.

My dear sir please organize and do everything you can remove this illegitimate regime from office. The fundamental sacrosanct laws of the land have been breached. America is only governed by consent of the people. It is crystal-clear from all the down votes, repudiation and loathing that Biden is NOT given consent.

TRUMP IS! Trump won the election fair and square. The evidence is clear compelling and overwhelming.

Now please lets everyone get to work, eliminate this illegitimate regime and bring justice back into the land.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Jun 7, 2018

There is no election fraud. You only repeat Trumps lies. It was proven many times for the last 3 months that the elections are right. Trump made that up in order to justify his loss, because he can not live with the thought that he lost. He has been like that all his life.
Trump made an oath with his hand on the Bible to protect the Constitution and he didn't keep his oath He lied to God and to the nation and will continue to do so The question is -would you choose to follow his corrupt legacy and repeat his lies. You better make sure what the truth is ,because you will be personally responsible before God for spreading lies and promoting violence.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011

If you think for a moment God is not in control you are more blinded and deceived than I originally thought. God controls all leader placement. God controls borders and the entire world’s timeline. If you can’t see that you need to pray for a personal revelation.

For everyone...

Trump is no saint. Does anyone pay attention to a news source other than Fox or Oan? Biden is president because God put him there. Are you going to enjoy the 2 trillion stimulus package? Biden is responsible for that, not Trump. And Biden says we’ll need another after this one. And let’s not forget COVID-19. Trump handle it SO badly, Biden is going to help us out with many aspects of it. Blood is on Trump’s hands, and you STILL support him? That’s insane y’all. Insane.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
There is no election fraud. You only repeat Trumps lies. It was proven many times for the last 3 months that the elections are right. Trump made that up in order to justify his loss, because he can not live with the thought that he lost. He has been like that all his life.
Trump made an oath with his hand on the Bible to protect the Constitution and he didn't keep his oath He lied to God and to the nation and will continue to do so The question is -would you choose to follow his corrupt legacy and repeat his lies. You better make sure what the truth is ,because you will be personally responsible before God for spreading lies and promoting violence.
yeeeeeeeesssssssss

Jun 7, 2018
Nobody is more of a pathetic human than Biden. And nobody lies more than him. In my opinion he is completely overwhelmed and controlled by Satan. You will never hear one single solitary word of truth out of him or anything about saving his own country.....OR YOU!
Just try to be loyal to God ,before anyone else. It doesn't take a genius to know that Trump lies and he is not loyal person. He will throw you under the bus, without thinking twice to save his self. Not everybody who pretends to be a christian is one. He only is a christian when he needs something from God, like to win the elections or when the cameras are there. Choose your sources of information carefully. Its vital. America said who is the President-Biden. It doesn't matter what you want or like! The wishes of some individuals doesn't matter, the majority has spoken! Get over it !

Status
Not open for further replies.