2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2018
Have you bothered to look at the democrat platform?

Look,no liberal could possibly apply their failed methods to their own household.

IOW,A successful household is modeled by republican principles.
What kind of household values has Trump who is sued for a rape? What about the remarks he made about his own daughter?

Jun 7, 2018
If you think for a moment God is not in control you are more blinded and deceived than I originally thought. God controls all leader placement. God controls borders and the entire world’s timeline. If you can’t see that you need to pray for a personal revelation.

For everyone...

Trump is no saint. Does anyone pay attention to a news source other than Fox or Oan? Biden is president because God put him there. Are you going to enjoy the 2 trillion stimulus package? Biden is responsible for that, not Trump. And Biden says we’ll need another after this one. And let’s not forget COVID-19. Trump handle it SO badly, Biden is going to help us out with many aspects of it. Blood is on Trump’s hands, and you STILL support him? That’s insane y’all. Insane.
Look at America after 4 years of Trump. Did he make it great as he promised? America probably never was so divided since the civil war .People hate each other, want to kill each other, because they disagree Another 4 years of Trump would have turned the country into a war zone and you Trump supporters should forget what is to leave in peace for many years to come. Is that what you want -the country in ruins ,your close ones killed and having to start from scratch to build everything again. Have you thought about your children? Is that what they want? Trump is not who he presents he is for 2 min talk in front of the camera . Trump is who is behind close doors. So many people resigned because of who Trump is. He can't go along with people who have another opinion. He insults everybody ,who do not glorify him That is the first sign that he is a type dictator. You all Trump supporters should look into your hearts and find that place for compromise ,that is the way ,not shedding blood .You can go this way ,but this will come with a very high price, you all have to pay. America is not possession of Trump ,America is country to all, including the democrats, blacks etc.

Jun 7, 2018
There is no election fraud. You only repeat Trumps lies. It was proven many times for the last 3 months that the elections are right. Trump made that up in order to justify his loss, because he can not live with the thought that he lost. He has been like that all his life.
Trump made an oath with his hand on the Bible to protect the Constitution and he didn't keep his oath He lied to God and to the nation and will continue to do so The question is -would you choose to follow his corrupt legacy and repeat his lies. You better make sure what the truth is ,because you will be personally responsible before God for spreading lies and promoting violence.

Jul 23, 2018
if you don't believe im in Australia, then check the time of all the posts I have ever made by going to my profile and check the time of all the posts I will ever make on this site.

Yes I know its like 4:06 am here right now but that's because I can't fall asleep atm though I should probably try that now

And also im in the top of almost all of my classes when it comes to grades so you shouldn't underestimate my intelligence (not trying to brag because I the lack wisdom, insight and experience that naturally comes with age)
Actually the accent was a giveaway

Jul 23, 2018
What kind of household values has Trump who is sued for a rape? What about the remarks he made about his own daughter?
And to think king david was worse than that.

I guess God empowering him was as bad as you are trying to spin

Jul 23, 2018
There is no election fraud. You only repeat Trumps lies. It was proven many times for the last 3 months that the elections are right. Trump made that up in order to justify his loss, because he can not live with the thought that he lost. He has been like that all his life.
Trump made an oath with his hand on the Bible to protect the Constitution and he didn't keep his oath He lied to God and to the nation and will continue to do so The question is -would you choose to follow his corrupt legacy and repeat his lies. You better make sure what the truth is ,because you will be personally responsible before God for spreading lies and promoting violence.
What, pray tell, are you pointing to as a failing to uphold the constitution?

Jun 7, 2018
Lol
We just went through 4 years on your sides fraudulent childish russian hoax nonsense.

Your man is a fraud.
Most are not into false info.

You are caught up in it.
For a sec I thought you might be right and then I saw all these similar reaction you posted to many others, using your great independent thinking.

Jun 7, 2018
Thank you cv5, we were all born in sin and must mature and grow, Jesus life was a model for all of us and from it we learn He grew in wisdom to the point where at the baptism of John the Creator said in a booming voice, "this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased'.
I hope and pray this young person makes contact with Rosemaryx or another person who is well grounded in genuine faith, the Kingdom of God requires all hands to be on board in fervent, effectual prayer, and all our lives need to be led that they are effectual.
blessings
During the 'transition" china joes team was bated with info that went directly to communist china within 30 minutes.
Thank you cv5, we were all born in sin and must mature and grow, Jesus life was a model for all of us and from it we learn He grew in wisdom to the point where at the baptism of John the Creator said in a booming voice, "this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased'.
I hope and pray this young person makes contact with Rosemaryx or another person who is well grounded in genuine faith, the Kingdom of God requires all hands to be on board in fervent, effectual prayer, and all our lives need to be led that they are effectual.
blessings
Your idol Trump is rooted in genuine faith lool. As he stated he is a very good christian. Only he forgot to mention, that he is that when he needs God to win the elections/God somehow didn't help him with that though/and when the cameras are there. God must be very pleased with Donald Trump.

Jun 7, 2018
chickens live in a "coop", a "coup" is an attempt to overthrow a government, which was not what happened 1-6-21, anti government people mixed in with the lawfully elected Presidents supporters to deceive many who are easily duped.
Unfortunately I couldn't correct my spelling mistake. I hope this doesn't kill you?

Status
Not open for further replies.