2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You welcome.
And I don't think there will be massive congress arrest. Only to ignite civil war.

I remember listen to William cooperation.

In the past, devil demand human sacrifice, on a ritual. Only one was kill.
Devil always to kill steal and lie.
Now devil do smarter, create a war, to kill not only one but as much as it can.

Back to the Bible, devil want to kill, steal and lie
Did you mean William Cooper?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

According to sociologist Paul Gilroy, Cooper claimed "an elaborate conspiracy theory that encompasses the Kennedy assassination, the doings of the secret world government, the coming ice age, and a variety of other covert activities associated with the Illuminati's declaration of war upon the people of America".[5] Political scientist Michael Barkuncharacterized it as "among the most complex superconspiracy theories", and also among the most influential due to its popularity in militia circles as well as mainstream bookstores.[8] Historian Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke described the book as a "chaotic farrago of conspiracy myths interspersed with reprints of executive laws, official papers, reports and other extraneous materials designed to show the looming prospect of a world government imposed on the American people against their wishes and in flagrant contempt of the Constitution."

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
When pence backstabbed,it was over.
All subsequent speeches from trump were presidential and geared for his exit.

I dont think we will see a military rescue either.

I believe we are now into "acceleration" the rapture is upon us as well as the antichrist.
One world rule.
I have to tell you there is a looming prospect of vast whiplash & persecution coming from the super majority Democrats. KKK level hatred focused specifically at Constitutional patriots, Trump supporters, Christians and peculiar races.

The MSM propaganda organ is already floating trial balloons and disseminating Prison camp rhetoric. They are following through with the CCP China doctrine of crushing all opposition.
I find it hard to believe that the US military would Take such destructive anti-constitutionalist orders from a occupying traitorous despot that they open loathe.

But beyond all that there needs to be organization there needs to be a third political party there needs to be a grassroots buildup to put new blood into the Republicans in kick out the old guard.

But most importantly there needs to be DEMANDS from the citizens to their legislatures to eliminate all Dominion voting machines and mail-in ballots. This is job number one.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Get ready for the rapture and the antichrist.

We have a new game ushered in.....persecution.....get ready.
I am wondering exactly how the Republican state legislatures are going to take this persecution.
Play possum and let it happen like they did the election fraud?

The cowardice in the ranks simply beggars the imagination.
These people need to be rotated out......new legitimate patriots rotated in.

Begin talks for secession......start a third Party. A defense must be mounted immediately. I mean there is an occupier criminal sitting in the POTUS office right now. Things could not be more urgent.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Latest White House YouTube video.....3K upvotes, 18K downvotes. The occupier freak is truly loathed.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
When pence backstabbed,it was over.
All subsequent speeches from trump were presidential and geared for his exit.

I dont think we will see a military rescue either.

I believe we are now into "acceleration" the rapture is upon us as well as the antichrist.
One world rule.

you mean you just realized what i have been saying for 10 weeks???
that trump was out and biden was going in??

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Nobody knows quite yet who this guy is. But he is flying a Chinese star lapel pin. Extremely concerning. Are they allowing the CCP spies into the White House now?

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
Get ready for the rapture and the antichrist.

We have a new game ushered in.....persecution.....get ready.
We are probably entering the great apostacy and world wide lawlessness now, followed by the antichrist and great tribulation, and immediately after this, the living and resurrected believers' rapture will follow, when all believers will meet Christ Yeshua's, at his next and final second coming in the clouds...

2 Thessalonians 2 (New King James Version)
The Great Apostasy
1Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day (the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering/rapture together to Him) will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Matthew 24 (New King James Version)
The Coming of the Son of Man
29Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His [d]elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

1 Thessalonians 4 (New King James Version)
The Comfort of Christ’s Coming
13But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who [c]sleep in Jesus.
15For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are [d]asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Revelation 20 (New King James Version)
The Saints Reign with Christ 1,000 Years
4And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. (Of which some have died during the great tribulation) And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

20And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the [c]elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Luke 21 (English Standard Version)
36But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
There needs to be the great end times revival, the Ezekiel 38 war, etc.

BenjaminN

Oct 7, 2020
There needs to be the great end times revival, the Ezekiel 38 war, etc.
Ezekiel 38 & 39's war of Gog and Magog corresponds with the war of Gog and Magog in Revelation 20 (not to be confused with the battle of Armageddon, that happens before Christ Yeshua's Millennial Kingdom reign):

Satanic Rebellion Crushed
7Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

This war of Gog and Magog however only happens at the conclusion of Christ Yeshua's Millennial Kingdom here on this earth.

Ezekiel 37 and Revelation 20:4-6 describe Christ Yeshua's Millennial Kingdom here on this earth:

4And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Nobody knows quite yet who this guy is. But he is flying a Chinese star lapel pin. Extremely concerning. Are they allowing the CCP spies into the White House now?

Yep, I saw this guy during the ceremony... My spidey sense was sparked as well as he appeared to be a part of Beijing-Biden's security detail, spidey sense peaked again when another gentlemen with similar attire, features and demeaner joined them as they went inside with the rest of his security detail...

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
We are probably entering the great apostacy and world wide lawlessness now, followed by the antichrist and great tribulation, and immediately after this, the living and resurrected believers' rapture will follow, when all believers will meet Christ Yeshua's, at his next and final second coming in the clouds...

2 Thessalonians 2 (New King James Version)
The Great Apostasy
1Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of [a]Christ had come. 3Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day (the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering/rapture together to Him) will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits [c]as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

The Coming of the Son of Man
29Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His [d]elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

1 Thessalonians 4 (New King James Version)
The Comfort of Christ’s Coming
13But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who [c]sleep in Jesus.
15For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are [d]asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18Therefore comfort one another with these words.

4And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. (Of which some have died during the great tribulation) And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

20And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the [c]elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Luke 21 (English Standard Version)
36But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
As for me I am a confirmed fully convinced pre-trib rapturist. Hints of which are even in the Old Testament.

Zeph 2:3
Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

Isa 26:20
Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yep, I saw this guy during the ceremony... My spidey sense was sparked as well as he appeared to be a part of Beijing-Biden's security detail, spidey sense peaked again when another gentlemen with similar attire, features and demeaner joined them as they went inside with the rest of his security detail...
It is inconceivable that the military could fail to step in at this point. I am quite convinced that they do have the laptops and I am quite convinced there is extremely compelling & condemning evidence contained therein.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
It is inconceivable that the military could fail to step in at this point. I am quite convinced that they do have the laptops and I am quite convinced there is extremely compelling & condemning evidence contained therein.
Agree...
In retrospect (following some of the chatter) as possible reasons for why 'no public arrests' took place on the day of 20 January 2021...

Recalling Chatter (note: all assumptions must be validated):
- this was the assumed most logical deadline in so many of our interpretations and understanding of whatever 'The Plan' was or possibly could be...
- On 19 January there was some chatter that POTUS-45 sought Spiritual Council... Hmm, was this normal or unusual as it pertains to his anticipated time, place and choosing? Remember the Enemy always has a vote to strive to deter our best laid plans...
- post-inauguration chatter speculation was possible threats - which one can only assume arose from either the Deep-State and/or CCP... Speculation trends included potential cruise missiles aboard container ships within striking range of CONUS - additionally the potential for dirty bombs of WMD (where suit-case bombs are a plausible threat)... With so many CCP sleeper cells across North America - this can be deemed as some level of risk (don't know risk assessment) if not viable threat or psyop...
- Of Note: lots of chatter regarding the mobility of Patriot Missile Batteries across CONUS as well as the mobility of Chem-Bio units being deployed to DC...

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Ezekiel 38 & 39's war of Gog and Magog corresponds with the war of Gog and Magog in Revelation 20 (not to be confused with the battle of Armageddon, that happens before Christ Yeshua's Millennial Kingdom reign):

Satanic Rebellion Crushed
7Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

This war of Gog and Magog however only happens at the conclusion of Christ Yeshua's Millennial Kingdom here on this earth.

Ezekiel 37 and Revelation 20:4-6 describe Christ Yeshua's Millennial Kingdom here on this earth:

4And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for [a]a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
Prophecy expert Chuck Missler Believes that the Ezekiel 38 comes before the GT. Tough call that one.

soberxp

May 3, 2018

If he's not a spy or a security guard,
Then he must be anti China,
Making the US China policy for China as A Chinese who knows China..
It's ridiculous.How can a person who hates China could understand the real China....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Agree...
In retrospect (following some of the chatter) as possible reasons for why 'no public arrests' took place on the day of 20 January 2021...

Recalling Chatter (note: all assumptions must be validated):
- this was the assumed most logical deadline in so many of our interpretations and understanding of whatever 'The Plan' was or possibly could be...
- On 19 January there was some chatter that POTUS-45 sought Spiritual Council... Hmm, was this normal or unusual as it pertains to his anticipated time, place and choosing? Remember the Enemy always has a vote to strive to deter our best laid plans...
- post-inauguration chatter speculation was possible threats - which one can only assume arose from either the Deep-State and/or CCP... Speculation trends included potential cruise missiles aboard container ships within striking range of CONUS - additionally the potential for dirty bombs of WMD (where suit-case bombs are a plausible threat)... With so many CCP sleeper cells across North America - this can be deemed as some level of risk (don't know risk assessment) if not viable threat or psyop...
- Of Note: lots of chatter regarding the mobility of Patriot Missile Batteries across CONUS as well as the mobility of Chem-Bio units being deployed to DC...
This makes a great deal of sense. If these are CCP agents they are literally out of the open now. Couple that with the undeniable fact that the Biden crime family syndicate is absolutely hooked up with CCP agents and money. Many state governors are likewise. Word has it that there are many many Democrat congresspeople who are ideological Marxist traitors.....sporting portraits of a Mao in their homes. Evidently there are quite a few Republican lawmakers who have deep financial ties & family ties to the CCP as well. DNI Ratcliffe made it very clear that the CIA was preventing certain documents pertaining to CCP election fraud from being released......undoubtedly more CCP spies & influence within that organization. I am sure that the FBI is chock-full of ideological Marxists and radical leftists as well. That's why they're letting the radical leftist terrorist groups run amok without any substantial arrests or prosecutions being made. Tons of radical leftist state AG's doing the same thing..........nothing.

It certainly seems possible that they are literally holding America hostage with terrorism and are thereby boosting Biden and their seditionist agenda. It's only going to get worse now is the time for swift decisive action.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
If he's not a spy or a security guard,
Then he must be anti China,
Making the US China policy for China as A Chinese who knows China..
It's ridiculous.How can a person who hates China could understand the real China....
Wrong answer. The Biden crime family syndicate is in bed with the CCP. A house divided falls. Furthermore every action the occupier in the WH has taken so far is anticapitalism & anti-American meant to weaken, divide and defile the country.

To postulate that the WH is in anyway antagonistic to the concerns and desires of China is absurd.
They don't call him China Joe for nothing. There is absolutely no doubt that he is a CCP asset meat puppet.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Wrong answer. The Biden crime family syndicate is in bed with the CCP. A house divided falls. Furthermore every action the occupier in the WH has taken so far is anticapitalism & anti-American meant to weaken, divide and defile the country.

To postulate that the WH is in anyway antagonistic to the concerns and desires of China is absurd.
They don't call him China Joe for nothing. There is absolutely no doubt that he is a CCP asset meat puppet.
We have only 80000 people Less than 90000 infected with the covid-19 in China over here.cuz we all wear masks when we go outside,
Don't go to bars, Internet cafes, cinemas,church,etc.....It's not about freedom,This is called consciousness.
  • [voluntary of one's own accord]
  • [I support Biden and let all of you wear masks.]

If you think I'm lying to you about Number of people infected.
All people infected with the covid-19 here are free treatment.
Vaccines are also free for 1.4 billion people

What you're saying is conspiracy theory.if you like it then so be it. cuz you like conspiracy theory...............

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Did you mean William Cooper?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

According to sociologist Paul Gilroy, Cooper claimed "an elaborate conspiracy theory that encompasses the Kennedy assassination, the doings of the secret world government, the coming ice age, and a variety of other covert activities associated with the Illuminati's declaration of war upon the people of America".[5] Political scientist Michael Barkuncharacterized it as "among the most complex superconspiracy theories", and also among the most influential due to its popularity in militia circles as well as mainstream bookstores.[8] Historian Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke described the book as a "chaotic farrago of conspiracy myths interspersed with reprints of executive laws, official papers, reports and other extraneous materials designed to show the looming prospect of a world government imposed on the American people against their wishes and in flagrant contempt of the Constitution."
Yep, William cooper, sorry my computer try to correct my correct spelling and make it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.