2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EleventhHour

I see a couple of down votes. This is for you KT88 and 11thhour. If you hate John MacArthur now you're going to hate him a lot more after listening to this sermon. If you've got the guts to listen at all.

Amillennialists love that spawn of Satan Joe Biden and hate John MacArthur.
The reasons why are no mystery to me. But be warned Jesus IS coming and soon and at a time YOU do not expect.

MacArthur loves to preach on the total depravity of man, what a roadblock to the Good News according to scripture.

Jun 7, 2018
I’m sure you don’t.

Trump actually won..and if the election was allowed to end on the day and not stopped till the next day we would have known it...but all sorts of funny things happened during the election in multiple states. The election was stolen though and that’s what around 75 million people believe. Who says people haven’t moved on? Biden is president...we can still think he’s the thief in chief.

Are the numbers still climbing with biden as president? Or have they gone down...and how does that work overnight? Lying msm of course...who lied about trump for 5 years...
I am sure that you never make mistakes!

Jun 7, 2018
I’m sure y
I’m sure you don’t.

Trump actually won..and if the election was allowed to end on the day and not stopped till the next day we would have known it...but all sorts of funny things happened during the election in multiple states. The election was stolen though and that’s what around 75 million people believe. Who says people haven’t moved on? Biden is president...we can still think he’s the thief in chief.

Are the numbers still climbing with biden as president? Or have they gone down...and how does that work overnight? Lying msm of course...who lied about trump for 5 years...

I’m sure you don’t.

I am sure you never make any mistakes and you are just perfect I only hope that laughing at other people spelling mistakes ,makes you feel like one Great Person!!.....

Jun 7, 2018
Lin Wood is suffering exactly in the same manner as Gods prosecutors the Prophets were. The same way as God's prosecutors the Apostles were. Same way as Gods prosecutors the LEGITIMATE Christians today are.

Matt 5:10-12
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
“Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets (who were the prosecutors of the unrighteous) who were before you.
I agree with with KT88.

If Trump is a replacement for God to his supporters , of course people like Lin Wood will be the ones prosecuted for Trump's righteousness, just like prophets in the Bible. Totally funny and insane!

Jun 7, 2018
I’m sure you don’t.

The only one who tried to steal the elections is Trump, by trying to bribe officials or pressuring them to overturn the results on his behalf. Also , lets not forget ,by enticing his little ,not very successful revolution. What a pathetic little man!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
JUST IN: Chief Justice Roberts Will Not Preside Over Trump Senate Impeachment Trial...
No SC justice.......no trial ROLF. I can guarantee you that there will not be one SC justice who will dare wallow in this fetid pile of manure. Pelosi's political career is in ruins......as it should be!
God willing that laptop is gonna put her in a Military penitentiary for the rest of her days.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...l-not-preside-trump-senate-impeachment-trial/

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
From a Guardsman at the Capitol
The only reason we need troops around DC is to protect US from THEM.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/01/a-guardsman-at-the-capitol.php

"May I just say, if you had any respect for the FBI or any belief that it was not a fully partisan organization, you were completely wrong. If there was any “credible intelligence” that there was enough of a threat to require 20,000 national guard troops at the Capitol this past week, then the FBI is completely failing. The fact that the alleged credible evidence was clearly inaccurate tells me that I should not ever trust the FBI with anything I would give a 19-year-old soldier…"

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Xiden Will do for the US what Fidel Trudeau did for Canada.....

If you want to see what is heading the USA's way if Biden embraces the man warms the globe scam. Look at Canada since the AGW ideologue took over in 2015.

Foreign investment in Canada started drying up and then leaving and it has not stopped. With a 3X increase announced on the carbon tax, in the middle of a pandemic, loss of foreign investment will only get worse.

DJIA vs TSX

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Xiden Will do for the US what Fidel Trudeau did for Canada.....

If you want to see what is heading the USA's way if Biden embraces the man warms the globe scam. Look at Canada since the AGW ideologue took over in 2015.

Foreign investment in Canada started drying up and then leaving and it has not stopped. With a 3X increase announced on the carbon tax, in the middle of a pandemic, loss of foreign investment will only get worse.

DJIA vs TSX

As part of his tax proposal, Biden plans to raise the corporate tax rate to 28% - Higher than Canada (15%), the United Kingdom (20%) and China (25%).

So, stifling wage growth and killing business opportunity is the plan and/or they are complete morons

This will put more pressure on govt to spend money it doesn't have and more pressure on the FED to print.

America will be bankrupt within a coons age.....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Xiden will fold like a deck chair on the Titanic. And since he is not actually the Commander in Chief who is going to fight this upcoming war? I can guarantee you that China is going to go apepoop crazy in their military takeover escapades. The groundwork has been laid they are ready to strike.

So who's got the nuclear football? The senile octogenarian traitorous WH occupier freak?
Or a legitimate competent leader?

Jun 7, 2018
Many different actions were taken over the years to infest agencies and departments with those who would destroy America, the godless communist red chinese being a major player, the world is in a fight between good and evil, only those who choose to be given over to deception fail to see it.
It is much better to follow a fake Christian like Trump ,and think he is the chosen one!

Jun 7, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.