2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Caveat: news conference was released by Ukraine on 28 Dec, but was suppressed and censored by US MSM...
UKRAINE RELEASES BOMBSHELL INFORMATION ON BIDEN TODAY! MIRROR THIS ASAP
•Dec 28, 2020

Yup saw that. Pretty well everyone is paying attention and is a patriotic Trump supporter knows about this. The ignorance out there is astounding though. I talk to people about election fraud always all the time everywhere and there is stupefying ignorance. Willful ignorance I might add. Mixed with heavy doses of fear and intimidation.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
well, I don't have time to watch this right now, BUT I did read how MY PILLOW has been removed from box chain stores (Walmart, Kohl's, Bed bath & Beyond) because he supports Trump.
I've considered getting some to try when it's time to replace the cheap pillows I have now......
Now that these companies have done so, only makes me want to try the pillow and support his company even more.....
hmmm didn't know they had other products.
A toxic brew of censorship, doxxing, and boycotting. Blame the KKK Democrat propaganda organs.
This man is a hero.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The Climate change hoax continues. UN Communist propaganda.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
well, I don't have time to watch this right now, BUT I did read how MY PILLOW has been removed from box chain stores (Walmart, Kohl's, Bed bath & Beyond) because he supports Trump.
I've considered getting some to try when it's time to replace the cheap pillows I have now......
Now that these companies have done so, only makes me want to try the pillow and support his company even more.....
hmmm didn't know they had other products.
Mike said that his company is actually improving despite the pressure. I certainly hope so.
Unfortunately another exposé doesn't amount to a hill of beans. We need the military or the police authorities to indict the criminals and put an end to the present illegitimate regime.

The good news is that Biden has basically done jack squat. A vacuous COVID response dog and pony show and a slew of useless EO's. He can't get a security briefing if his life depended upon it. Nor can he board any government flight and not AF1 and certainly not Nightwatch. Harris hasn't spoken a single solitary word nor accomplished anything since the inauguration. It's as if this fraudulent administration is running a Punch and Judy show Presidency.

What I'm hoping for is that the insurrection act has been signed clandestinly in some way shape or form. Who really knows at this point. Other than the fact that the USSA is a joke on entire world stage.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
What are you all going to do when the trial is over and he Trump is convicted? I don't see it happening, but it is a real possibility.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
What are you all going to do when the trial is over and he Trump is convicted? I don't see it happening, but it is a real possibility.
Its nothing more than another Soviet style show trial. Same as the last one. The FBI report on the incident is perfectly clear........Trump is squeaky clean as usual.

Congress is literally insane at this point. I really pity you poor people. None of this should be happening.......but it is. Because the USSA has been overrun and overtaken by hostile forces foreign and domestic.

Just look a DC. Before and after. Before is the Trump inauguration after is the Biden inauguration.
One had truth, freedom and joy. The other has lies, oppression, intimidation.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Its nothing more than another Soviet style show trial. Same as the last one. The FBI report on the incident is perfectly clear........Trump is squeaky clean as usual.

Congress is literally insane at this point. I really pity you poor people. None of this should be happening.......but it is. Because the USSA has been overrun and overtaken by hostile forces foreign and domestic.

Just look a DC. Before and after. Before is the Trump inauguration after is the Biden inauguration.
One had truth, freedom and joy. The other has lies, oppression, intimidation.
I agree that it is a show trial, but there is a real possibility that Trump will be convicted. Who will lead the Republican Party into the future? Just food for thought.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
DO NOT Fall For The Propaganda! Gregory Mannarino.
Mannarino does "get it". The Biden administration will crash what's left of the economy and the oligarchs and elites will scoop up all of the assets for pennies. That's the plan folks and those are the people that Biden is working for.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I agree that it is a show trial, but there is a real possibility that Trump will be convicted. Who will lead the Republican Party into the future? Just food for thought.
The Turncoat Republicans booted Trump out. He was not part of the pay to play bought and paid for sellout boys club cabal. Furthermore Trump was not the selection of the true electors (of this day and age) of the presidency which are the international criminal cabal.

Let the vacillating traitorous Republican scumbags deal with it. Let the party implode I could care less. America needs a third Party anyways.

For what I am reading on the message boards the Republican electorate are furious. They intend on booting all of these people out of office.

Unless things change, or new information is released, Pence will go down in history as the greatest traitor of all time. Maybe Lin Wood is right....Pence is a compromised RC pedo. Who knows for sure.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Yup saw that. Pretty well everyone is paying attention and is a patriotic Trump supporter knows about this. The ignorance out there is astounding though. I talk to people about election fraud always all the time everywhere and there is stupefying ignorance. Willful ignorance I might add. Mixed with heavy doses of fear and intimidation.
Yep, seeing similar fear and willful ignorance abound when it comes to CV19...
Marines who are traveling abroad who have obtained two vaccination shots are still required to test negative before traveling, to quarantine for two weeks upon arrival to their destination and still have to test negative twice before being able to continue on their assignment... Overheard individuals with the belief that such restrictions will probably continue for rest of 2021, an unlikely to change until told otherwise... crazy...

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Caveat: Updated X22 Report - Biden agenda is "NOT America First." Exposes how Wall street is rigged. People being exposed to ENTIRE SYSTEM is RIGGED - waking up the American people. POTUS45 deliberately built and grew the system (de-regulate) - so the people could see how the Left would UNDUE and RIGG everything... Exposes Deep State to People... Allow people to see their accelerated agenda to undue everything... Q: "Military is ONLY Way"... SpaceForce monitors everything!!!
Biden Purging Pentagon + Impeachment + Censorship + Cancel Culture = UNITY (NOT)

Space Force Critical To Mission, [DS] Overlooked It, Military Is The Only Way Forward – Ep. 2395
February 3, 2021
x22report
The people are starting to realize that [JB] is now creating the economy to support the 16 year plan and not the American people. The [Biden] administration is now moving forward to give benefits to illegals. Oil begins to rise and the US mint is reporting that they cannot keep up with silver and gold demand. The [DS]/MSM overlooked the Space Force. They believe it is not important, it is not a threat. This is exactly what the patriots wanted. The SF is the command center for cyber warfare. The patriots have it all, they already have the evidence, they are now building public opinion. Trump will make his move when the time is right and it’s almost time.

Kroger to Close 25% of Its Stores in SoCal Beach City After City Council Passes Mandate Requiring Certain Companies to Pay Employees an Extra $4 Per Hour

EXCLUSIVE: Never-before-seen photos show pedophile Jeffrey Epstein cuddling a sleeping young girl on his lap on board his private jet after spending a day at Disney World with unsuspecting families

H.R. 127 Mega Gun Control Bill Is “Insanity on Steroids-” Requires Psych Evaluations for Gun Owners!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Defense secretary orders 60-day stand-down to confront extremism in the military
The Democrats getting caught red-handed in their conspiracy to steal the election is stoking their guilty conscience is to the extreme. It is they who are the extremists clearly.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...d-down-to-confront-extremism-in-the-military/
The icy grip of panic has seized them knowing that the treasure trove of criminality and treason on Palosi's and Schumer's laptops has blown their cover.

Jun 18, 2020

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Michigan Election Officials are Ordered to Hand Over Records Of Communications with Tech Giants, Dominion Voting Systems
Nobody goes to prison in the USSA for election fraud nowadays. But you do get paid off by foreign enemies like Marxist China and George Soros.

"It's a Republic madam if you can keep it".

Well.......it's lost and you poor Americans had better get it back before it's too late. The occupier puke in the WH is a fraud, a criminal, a traitor, a meat puppet for the international criminal cartel, and all around scumbag. His entire family is engaged in vast criminal money laundering and IRS fraud. When the economy collapses (according to the present administrations Marxist agenda) I hope the families and children of the feckless FBI CIA and DOJ traitors are wiped out and lose every penny they've got, everyone is plunged into unemployment, and their lives & futures are utterly ruined. These corrupt fools made their bed, refused to dispense justice on behalf of their fellow Americans, so now let them lie in it. It's going to be really funny when the US dollar goes to crap.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/michi...ons-with-tech-giants-dominion-voting-systems/

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Biden cancels Elon Musk's adventures in space
Biden does right for his Chinese overlords. He is handing the space race to the Chinese communists. Biden is destroying capitalist innovation in America. Biden is creating artificial racial divides thereby destroying the integrity of the country. Biden is the greatest threat to the Republic since 1776.

Trump made the biggest mistake in all of history by not triggering the Insurrection Act. It looks like he took the easy way out. I can hardly blame him. But if it were me I would've done it for sure. I would've saved the country from its inevitable fate.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/feb/3/biden-cancels-elon-musks-adventures-in-space/

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
BOMBSHELL: Arizona Senate Resolution Threatens Arrest Of Maricopa County Board For Failure To Adhere To Subpoena For Election Equipment & Ballots.
If Trump would have rightly activated the insurrection act all of these people would have already been under arrest for months now. And spilling their guts no doubt.

There have been zero arrests for election fraud therefore nobody is spilling their guts therefore this election fraud conspiracy shall continue unabated forever. Election fraud is now how it's done in the USSA. Not one honest cop in the entire country as far as I can tell. Gutless spineless lying corrupt cowards. Do you Americans even understand how much trouble you are in right now? Arguably the USA is the most corrupt country on the planet at this point in time.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaki...e-to-subpoena-for-election-equipment-ballots/

Status
Not open for further replies.