2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I believe the majority of the US military see's the average American as a patriot like themselves and as such is feared by the illegal administration. I also believe the majority of the Police & other law enforcement see the average citizens as potential criminals and are more likely at this time to do the bidding of this corrupt administration.
Take a look at the police response to COVID. Are they supporting the rights and free will of the people? Not in Canada they aren't. The true nature of the Canadian government and policing was laid bare with the COVID hoax.

Good luck everybody.......glad I didn't have kids. They deserve better than a worldwide totalitarian government, 100% propaganda 100% of the time, and the total usurpation of their rights and freedoms.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The rank and file is 100% Pro Trump, dont kid yourself, Red, White And Blue, red blooded patriotic Americans
True. It is the generals who are the traitors, and those generals will do Biden's bidding rather than stand for what is right. Have you noticed all the "woke" and politically correct policies that have become a part of the military since about 2000? That is because the generals are liberals while the rank and file are conservatives.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
I agree on your view of the Milatary, but disagree with your view of the policing authority

The gangster city thugs, Antifa, and BLM isn't the average citizen

The average citizen is law abiding blue collared workers, that support law enforcement

The vast majority of police unions support President Trump, they know well the democrats are out to destroy America and its constitution, (Defund The Police) (No Cash Bail) (Illegal Alien Sanctuary Cities) and you think they are backing Biden?

Real Big Smiles!
Three reasons for my beliefs on the subject of Police loyalty.
1. They deal with criminals day in and day out and most become jaded and tend to look at most people as potential criminals.
2. They are government employees and if it came down to the choice between a paycheck & unemployed I think most would choose to stay employed especially since more & more people are and will be loosing their job under this administration.
3. Are the examples of the police that were willing to stand by watch the burning, looting and violence during the antifa & blm riots. And lets not forget the capitol police who helped bring in antifa & blm rioters to the capitol hill protest.
Remember the police for to most part are part of the world and most are probably not Christian and don't have Jesus to give them his moral compass. I for one will not trust anybody to do the right thing and that includes most who claim to be Christian. Sadly my experience with trusting people has taught me that hard lesson.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Why would the police in the military choose to enslave their own children to totalitarianism?
Because the spirit of 1776 is long gone, and all government and law-enforcement agencies have been corrupted since about 2008.

POLICE
When the "Defund the Police" campaign began in earnest in about the middle of 2020, the response I expected from all the police forces nationwide was (1) a total stoppage of all policing, (2) a march by all police officers and their leaders to Washington, D.C. to peacefully protest against this major attack on law and order, and (3) an executive order by Trump immediately converting all police forces in America to the status of US Marshals, funded by the federal government, and no longer under the control and the whims of Leftist mayors and governors. NONE OF THIS HAPPENED.

MILITARY
When BLM and Antifa domestic terrorists began terrorizing the cities of America around July 2020, I fully expected the Secretary of Defense and the top military brass to ask President Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act, and send the national guard (fully armed) to every city in the USA. This was a national security issue, but absolutely nothing was done. Indeed the whole border wall issue should have been a military enterprise, and that did not happen either.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Caveat: This comprehensive showcase of election fraud is presented by Mike Lindell with a collection of subject matter experts (SMEs) in cyber and data forensics... Exposes corrupt us of election machines and a US Coup with International Ties to steal the election. Coincidentally, MSM and SM have strived to Cancel Him and His Company from social media... Now we know why!

MyPillow's Mike Lindell Releases Long Promised Documentary Of 2020 Voter Fraud - Watch It Here! (Video)
Friday, February 5, 2021 10:01

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Caveat: What on earth are they hiding? … I think we all know...

Arizona Election Officials Facing Threat of Arrest Over Failure to Comply With 2020 Investigation

What on earth are they hiding? … I think we all know What is going on in Arizona?
Why, if 2020 was the “safest” and most “historic” election of our lifetime, can’t everyone just be transparent?
That sure would go a long way to help heal a divided nation, right?

Yet, they won’t do it. They just will not do it.

That’s what’s happening right now in AZ…election officials in the state are flat-out refusing to participate in the audit of the 2020 election in Maricopa County.

And now, things are heating up and getting so hairy that those elected officials are facing arrest for not cooperating with the subpoenas.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Three reasons for my beliefs on the subject of Police loyalty.
1. They deal with criminals day in and day out and most become jaded and tend to look at most people as potential criminals.
2. They are government employees and if it came down to the choice between a paycheck & unemployed I think most would choose to stay employed especially since more & more people are and will be loosing their job under this administration.
3. Are the examples of the police that were willing to stand by watch the burning, looting and violence during the antifa & blm riots. And lets not forget the capitol police who helped bring in antifa & blm rioters to the capitol hill protest.
Remember the police for to most part are part of the world and most are probably not Christian and don't have Jesus to give them his moral compass. I for one will not trust anybody to do the right thing and that includes most who claim to be Christian. Sadly my experience with trusting people has taught me that hard lesson.
I've known a lot of police in my day. A lot. A few good ones. A lot of extremely extremely evil ones. Evil ones who will break laws like they are nothing and laugh at it. Again and again and again. Worst of all no conscience whatsoever. Nazi death camp guard type personalities and there's a lot of them out there. Waaaay more than you would think.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Because the spirit of 1776 is long gone, and all government and law-enforcement agencies have been corrupted since about 2008.

POLICE
When the "Defund the Police" campaign began in earnest in about the middle of 2020, the response I expected from all the police forces nationwide was (1) a total stoppage of all policing, (2) a march by all police officers and their leaders to Washington, D.C. to peacefully protest against this major attack on law and order, and (3) an executive order by Trump immediately converting all police forces in America to the status of US Marshals, funded by the federal government, and no longer under the control and the whims of Leftist mayors and governors. NONE OF THIS HAPPENED.

MILITARY
When BLM and Antifa domestic terrorists began terrorizing the cities of America around July 2020, I fully expected the Secretary of Defense and the top military brass to ask President Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act, and send the national guard (fully armed) to every city in the USA. This was a national security issue, but absolutely nothing was done. Indeed the whole border wall issue should have been a military enterprise, and that did not happen either.
The BLM and Antifa riots were a series of ongoing domestic planned False flags in effect. Organized planned and allowed to happen. Police were given orders to stand down and allow the carnage to occur. The police took those orders contrary to the law contrary to their conscience contrary to the constitution. The orders were given by Marxist mayors and other political figures.....Many of whom were boosted into office with George Soros campaign money.

You poor Americans I pity you your country is being overrun with Marxists, traitors, Bolsheviks, enemies foreign and domestic. George Soros warned that Trump would be out in 2020 no matter what. The Push for the destruction of the old free Republic Is coming on all fronts including forced bankruptcy.

The CCP asymmetric warfare plan is happening right before your very eyes. Wake up America you had better find out Who is running the zoo. And it isn't patriotic Americans. There was one.......Trump......and he was about all that was left.

Unfortunately Trump failed us. He thought it was a popularity contest. It wasn't. It was a war and he lost. Wartime needs a wartime president. Trump should have triggered the insurrection act.
International election fraud was more than enough reason to do so.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Caveat: This comprehensive showcase of election fraud is presented by Mike Lindell with a collection of subject matter experts (SMEs) in cyber and data forensics... Exposes corrupt us of election machines and a US Coup with International Ties to steal the election. Coincidentally, MSM and SM have strived to Cancel Him and His Company from social media... Now we know why!

MyPillow's Mike Lindell Releases Long Promised Documentary Of 2020 Voter Fraud - Watch It Here! (Video)
Friday, February 5, 2021 10:01
MUST SEE VIDEO!!! Mary Fanning National Intelligence Research Analyst exposes the NEVER BEFORE DATA FORENSIC EVIDENCE SHOWING 60% of Foreign Interference came from CHINA... THOUSANDS of PAGES of FORENSIC Evidence of Foreign Footprints down to the computer IP location to each documented entry from every computer that accessed US Election Data...
SHOWS FOREIGN INTRUSION and FORENSIC FOOTPRINT of INTERNATIONAL CYBER ATTACK against US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!!! GAME OVER - ACT of WAR... Video compilation of CYBER Attack at 1:44:00

Go to 1:36:00 of this video to watch the last 13 minutes!!!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
MUST SEE VIDEO!!! Mary Fanning National Intelligence Research Analyst exposes the NEVER BEFORE DATA FORENSIC EVIDENCE SHOWING 60% of Foreign Interference came from CHINA... THOUSANDS of PAGES of FORENSIC Evidence of Foreign Footprints down to the computer IP location to each documented entry from every computer that accessed US Election Data...
SHOWS FOREIGN INTRUSION and FORENSIC FOOTPRINT of INTERNATIONAL CYBER ATTACK against US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!!! GAME OVER - ACT of WAR... Video compilation of CYBER Attack at 1:44:00

Go to 1:36:00 of this video to watch the last 13 minutes!!!
Is this a different video or is it the Lindell video?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The CCP asymmetric warfare plan is happening right before your very eyes.
The CCP asymmetric warfare plan includes Canada and the world. Trudeau is also in Xi's pocket.

Request for expedited federal investigation into scientific fraud in COVID‑19 public health policies
To:
Federal Bureau of Investigation
935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20535
CC:
U.K. Security Service (MI5);
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation;
Canadian Security Intelligence Service;
Bundesnachrichtendienst;
U.S. Department of Justice
Michael P. Senger, Attorney
Stacey A. Rudin, Attorney
Dr. Clare Craig, FRCPath
Retired Brig. Gen. Robert Spalding
Randy Hillier, MPP Lanark, Frontenac & Kingston
Francis Hoar, Barrister at Law
Sanjeev Sabhlok, PhD
Brian O’Shea
Maajid Nawaz
Simon Dolan
This open letter is available for download in PDF format at Scribd.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Is this a different video or is it the Lindell video?
This is the 2 hour Lindell video that he was just interviewed on OANN that was just released today... I'd pretty much seen everything before - EXCEPT the last 13 minutes is/was all NEW (to me and OANN)... All the International Cyber Interference graphics are being posted on Telegram - today...

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
This is the 2 hour Lindell video that he was just interviewed on OANN that was just released today... I'd pretty much seen everything before - EXCEPT the last 13 minutes is/was all NEW (to me and OANN)... All the International Cyber Interference graphics are being posted on Telegram - today...
Great news. So how do we overturn the election and extricate this illegitimate Vichy Marxist boosted regime? I think it's time for patriotic Military to step in. Reboot to an 1870 Republic and make Trump the 19th president. As Trump is in fact the duly elected president.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Great news. So how do we overturn the election and extricate this illegitimate Vichy Marxist boosted regime? I think it's time for patriotic Military to step in. Reboot to an 1870 Republic and make Trump the 19th president. As Trump is in fact the duly elected president.
Yes, lots of chatter about February and possibly the Impeachment Trial serving as the trigger to Expose the Corrupt Washington collective and provide the Military the timely opportunity to Overtly demonstrate that they are in fact in charge... They would then over see a subsequent election...

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
Caveat: SHOCKING!! USB Drive Reveals CYM Corp ADRENOCHROME - Child Harvesting Details & Operation Documents
This video link - demonstrates how all this data was discovered on a USB drive and discretely shared and presented in a comprehensive manner...
Video of Documentation reveals that young children are Captured and their Blood is Harvested - after their Adrenaline is heightened thru abuse or rape or... The Documentation reveals the professionalism of records, recorded via type writer, to maintain a detailed list of each child and the quality of the Blood Produced... Better Quality sells for higher price... Records where they were captured, where they are being held captive, how long they have been an inmate. When they are no longer able to produce high quality they are disposed.
Documentation reveals locations where kids are being held capture are associated with former military facilities that had been closed. It also reveals lists of employees (with photos); as well as what appears to be performance ratings for corrupt military personnel at military camps...
"All of the gods, All of the heavens, All of the hells, are within you."
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dv6qF57fa35C/

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Last March India recommended HCQ and last August the state of Uttar Pradesh had replaced that protocol with Ivermectin (IV). India provides IV for home treatment.

https://principia-scientific.com/indias-miraculous-ivermectin-covid-trea...

No Miracle cures of that sort available in communist Canada. There are lots of jackbooted police actions, totally useless lockdowns and poverty though. Canada is a totalitarian state at this point.
They refuse to allow for viable medical treatments in order to open up the economy they prefer beatings, neglect, massive overwhelming propaganda and terror.

Very very similar to the USSA. I would say that the CCP China invasion and asymmetric war has been successful beyond their wildest imaginings. They have their hand picked meat puppet as president. Trudeau is an acolyte in their back pocket. They have gone full-blown totalitarian with a full complement of propaganda.

So the question is how do we get the rights and freedoms back that have been stolen? How do we eliminate the CCP China infiltration? How do we get back a right to free speech? How do we get back the voice that we lost due to censorship?

If the military swears loyalty to CCP China we're doomed. I will emigrate with my wife to a different country. Who wants to live in the Canadian totalitarian Marxist hellhole anyway?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Many Chiapas citizens say no to Covid vaccination campaign

Official votes have been taken in many municipalities, where residents rejected the vaccination plan

These wise Mexicans just said no to Bill Gates and his insane eugenicist plan for the world.
No doubt they understand that this so called vaccine is nothing more than a Trojan horse for the destruction of their DNA and sacrosanct humanness. It is also highly likely that they are wise to the Satanic end game.

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/co...itizens-say-no-to-covid-vaccination-campaign/

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.