2020 American Election And President Trump Capitol Rally, Criminal Fraud Exposed!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
That's sad for a Christian forum comment... a sign of heartlessness...
On that note I confess that it rends my heart speaking evil of these Government authorities like China Joe. I do pray for these people. I pray that they would throw off the yoke of Satan and truly repent of their evil works and deeds. I pray that they would come into the light and eshew the works of darkness. I pray that their hearts were turned to flesh and they would love their country once again.

I pray for the FBI and CIA and DOJ agents who refuse to do their duty.

That being said the truth of these matters must never be avoided or censored. We can never be silent about them. Truth is truth and must be spoken whatever the cost. Truth must never be bargained for peace and security. Or all three will be lost forever.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
The whole debacle was a gigantic Psi-op. The stink of the alphabet agencies is all over this one.
A Pre-Planned Staged Event For The Majority Of Footage Played On The Media Channels?

Capitol Police Waving People Into The Barricade And Building?

Supposed Trump Supporters Chasing A Black Officcer Up Stairs, He Then Picks A Mystery Baton Up Off The Floor, Waving It Around?

The Ashli Babbit Shooting Scene Was A Big Laugh, 7th Grade Fake Production, Officers Running Up The Stairs,Then Stopping, Looking At Watches, A SNL Skit

The Staged Interview With The Individual At The Door Shooting, Wearing A Trump MAGA Hat, Stating The Woman Fell Into HisArms Full Of Blood From Her Mouth And Neck (Lie)

No Hospital Name, Spokesperson, Doctor, With An Interview Or Statement?

No Coroner Statement, Report, Or Death Certificate?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
A Pre-Planned Staged Event For The Majority Of Footage Played On The Media Channels?

Supposed Trump Supporters Chasing A Black Officcer Up Stairs, He Then Picks A Mystery Baton Up Off The Floor, Waving It Around?

The Ashli Babbit Shooting Scene Was A Big Laugh, 7th Grade Fake Production, Officers Running Up The Stairs,Then Stopping, Looking At Watches, A SNL Skit

The Staged Interview With The Individual At The Door Shooting, Wearing A Trump MAGA Hat, Stating The Woman Fell Into HisArms Full Of Blood From Her Mouth And Neck (Lie)

The question is: what is the endgame? And what's in it for the useful idiots? I'm completely convinced the whole thing was a hoax and an inside job........so what do the conspirators want?
Will this be the start of a long drawn out war to destroy what's left of grassroots patriotism and conservative values in America?

What you need is a new political party. The old guard is worse than useless.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Everybody in Congress knows that this was a hoax. So why the faux outrage? There is no way that these people are that stupid.

Feb 21, 2021
I was at the Capitol on January 6th. It was not a hoax nor was it an elaborate false flag set-up. The rub is both sides are not telling the public the truth of the matter. On one hand the liberals have way overblown what happened acting like it was the second coming of the french revolution. On the other hand the conservatives that didn't attend are now trying to rationalize this away by claiming this is some sort of elaborate stage-managed fiction, which is fairly ironic considering anyone that attended Jan 6th are now the verified vanguard frontline of the American Christianity and conservative movement.

The truth is that this was a fairly peaceful and completely lawful protest. The official President of the United States of America invited citizens from across the country to attend and additionally the protest was permitted to occur there until 6 PM (a curfew set by the black female DEMOCRAT mayor of DC, Muriel Bowser whom permitted this to happen.) The most violent and unlawful episodes of this event came during obviously the breach which was unlawful but not as Bastille Day-esque as the media pretends, and then towards the end of the lawfully allotted time when the police began firing tear gas to clear the demonstrators away from the building as 6 PM's curfew drew near is probably the most violent episode of that day since the government did kill 4 people. Besides this the crowd pretty much just stood around in front of the Capitol chanting and yelling and just absorbing the moment.

I was also at the BLM riot in DC back in May when George Floyd killed himself and I was also at the Million MAGA March not long after the election and I have a fair bit of experience navigating what we call Mass Social Events especially for radical religious and political groups, experience both in rightwing and leftwing MSE's and groups. To set a sort of comparison, the BLM riot was extraordinarily violent on a scale of 1-10 it was definitely a 10 for the reasons that the entire city was going up in flames, the black mob was extraordinarily violent Also the premise of their riot was essentially that a thug killed himself by swallowing a ridiculous amount of fentanyl after robbing a store and they were there to support Barabbas because they're an evil people that frankly love everything that is wrong. At the BLM riot you couldn't feel safe among the extraordinarily violent crowd, the police also were all geared out in tactical gear and you couldn't trust them as well, for this reason of being in an environment that is very dangerous on all sides, and the scope of it being throughout the whole city, I rank it a 10. The Million MAGA March was at the other opposite end of the spectrum and was entirely peaceful, I'd rate that as a 1 in terms of extremity. It was essentially just a bunch of people walking around and buying souvenirs, almost a country fair type of atmosphere, both the crowd and the police were very calm at the March. With this experience and knowledge I'd rate the Capitol Demonstration on Jan 6th at about a 4 for the reason that the action was contained to one small area, the only real flare ups was the breach and then clearing out the space as the curfew drew on, but even this wasn't so extreme as the BLM riot which was like a running street battle. Once the DC metro police started tearing gassing the crowd on Jan 6th the conservatives gave up pretty quickly and went home. For myself I departed about fifteen minutes before the curfew was enacted, went to my superiors in a certain pro-American federal government agency and gave them my report and the photos I had taken, some of which i will share here.

My theory on why the media and the elites are still very obsessed with this event is really quite simple; they're afraid. The implications of this event are a lot more psychological than they are tangible. There is a sort of psychological paradigm with the elite called the Ivory Tower Complex. The gist of the Ivory Tower mindset is that they think they are far removed and far above the common public because it is very rare for them to have a genuine interaction with the public. What happened on Jan 6th is the Ivory Tower illusion was utterly shattered, now they know they're not far away, they're not untouchable. So now they have to overcompensate by hammering away at the simpletons' minds with the propaganda in the media, by publicly punishing and shaming all the people that dared to stand up to them, by making a classic show-trial example out of the former President even though they knew it would go nowhere legally (for it is a purely psychological tactic), and by creating an environment of fear and informants among neighbors to divide the public. Like in all classic totalitarian regimes that seize power through unscrupulous means their actions are a terrible inauspicious portent that has set a dark tone for how the rest of the decade shall go.

Watching the fallout in the media and the talk in the social media such as here; I am struck by an episode in the Bible after King Solomon dies and King Rehoboam, his son, starts his reign. In the episode the old men advise Rehoboam to greet the people with reconciliation. The young men advise Rehoboam to threaten the people to be harder on them than his father. Rehoboam as the story goes takes the side of the foolish youth and boasts that he will rule the people with a hard vigor. As a result the kingdom rebels against him and is torn in two. America right now is at similar decision point and Joe Biden faces a similar choice with similar implications as Rehoboam.

IMG_0215.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG IMG_0236.JPG IMG_0215.JPG IMG_0246.JPG IMG_0243.JPG IMG_0236.JPG

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
I was at the Capitol on January 6th. It was not a hoax nor was it an elaborate false flag set-up. The rub is both sides are not telling the public the truth of the matter. On one hand the liberals have way overblown what happened acting like it was the second coming of the french revolution. On the other hand the conservatives that didn't attend are now trying to rationalize this away by claiming this is some sort of elaborate stage-managed fiction, which is fairly ironic considering anyone that attended Jan 6th are now the verified vanguard frontline of the American Christianity and conservative movement.

The truth is that this was a fairly peaceful and completely lawful protest. The official President of the United States of America invited citizens from across the country to attend and additionally the protest was permitted to occur there until 6 PM (a curfew set by the black female DEMOCRAT mayor of DC, Muriel Bowser whom permitted this to happen.) The most violent and unlawful episodes of this event came during obviously the breach which was unlawful but not as Bastille Day-esque as the media pretends, and then towards the end of the lawfully allotted time when the police began firing tear gas to clear the demonstrators away from the building as 6 PM's curfew drew near is probably the most violent episode of that day since the government did kill 4 people. Besides this the crowd pretty much just stood around in front of the Capitol chanting and yelling and just absorbing the moment.

I was also at the BLM riot in DC back in May when George Floyd killed himself and I was also at the Million MAGA March not long after the election and I have a fair bit of experience navigating what we call Mass Social Events especially for radical religious and political groups, experience both in rightwing and leftwing MSE's and groups. To set a sort of comparison, the BLM riot was extraordinarily violent on a scale of 1-10 it was definitely a 10 for the reasons that the entire city was going up in flames, the black mob was extraordinarily violent Also the premise of their riot was essentially that a thug killed himself by swallowing a ridiculous amount of fentanyl after robbing a store and they were there to support Barabbas because they're an evil people that frankly love everything that is wrong. At the BLM riot you couldn't feel safe among the extraordinarily violent crowd, the police also were all geared out in tactical gear and you couldn't trust them as well, for this reason of being in an environment that is very dangerous on all sides, and the scope of it being throughout the whole city, I rank it a 10. The Million MAGA March was at the other opposite end of the spectrum and was entirely peaceful, I'd rate that as a 1 in terms of extremity. It was essentially just a bunch of people walking around and buying souvenirs, almost a country fair type of atmosphere, both the crowd and the police were very calm at the March. With this experience and knowledge I'd rate the Capitol Demonstration on Jan 6th at about a 4 for the reason that the action was contained to one small area, the only real flare ups was the breach and then clearing out the space as the curfew drew on, but even this wasn't so extreme as the BLM riot which was like a running street battle. Once the DC metro police started tearing gassing the crowd on Jan 6th the conservatives gave up pretty quickly and went home. For myself I departed about fifteen minutes before the curfew was enacted, went to my superiors in a certain pro-American federal government agency and gave them my report and the photos I had taken, some of which i will share here.

My theory on why the media and the elites are still very obsessed with this event is really quite simple; they're afraid. The implications of this event are a lot more psychological than they are tangible. There is a sort of psychological paradigm with the elite called the Ivory Tower Complex. The gist of the Ivory Tower mindset is that they think they are far removed and far above the common public because it is very rare for them to have a genuine interaction with the public. What happened on Jan 6th is the Ivory Tower illusion was utterly shattered, now they know they're not far away, they're not untouchable. So now they have to overcompensate by hammering away at the simpletons' minds with the propaganda in the media, by publicly punishing and shaming all the people that dared to stand up to them, by making a classic show-trial example out of the former President even though they knew it would go nowhere legally (for it is a purely psychological tactic), and by creating an environment of fear and informants among neighbors to divide the public. Like in all classic totalitarian regimes that seize power through unscrupulous means their actions are a terrible inauspicious portent that has set a dark tone for how the rest of the decade shall go.

Watching the fallout in the media and the talk in the social media such as here; I am struck by an episode in the Bible after King Solomon dies and King Rehoboam, his son, starts his reign. In the episode the old men advise Rehoboam to greet the people with reconciliation. The young men advise Rehoboam to threaten the people to be harder on them than his father. Rehoboam as the story goes takes the side of the foolish youth and boasts that he will rule the people with a hard vigor. As a result the kingdom rebels against him and is torn in two. America right now is at similar decision point and Joe Biden faces a similar choice with similar implications as Rehoboam.

View attachment 225623

View attachment 225624

View attachment 225625 View attachment 225626 View attachment 225623 View attachment 225624 View attachment 225625 View attachment 225626

Keep the info coming please.

p.s. convention of states

Feb 21, 2021
Keep the info coming please.

p.s. convention of states
Well that's pretty much all there is to it. I am slightly humored at the romanticization in the media of the event (hence the screen name), but the truth is actually very mundane, it actually wasn't as crazy as it is being re-told by the people that were not even there. I would say the breach was a significant event, don't get me wrong, but that's about as crazy as it got, and the rightwing is pretty famous for being mostly all talk and no action. I think there is an element that people are just surprised the rightwing actually did something for once, but true to their form, once they breached the Capitol that was pretty much it, they ran out of balls after that like they always do and pretty much just stood around until 6 PM and then went home defeated.

The police crackdown was a little more intense than the usual break-up of a protest or Mass Social Event, notably for the gratuitous use of tear gas, but at the same time the Democrat Mayor only sent the Metro Police, which isn't terribly well equipped for such a scenario and they had warned of the curfew all day pretty much, so the inevitable crackdown wasn't unexpected. If you abode by the curfew and stayed in the designated area to protest you didn't have much to worry about.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017

View attachment 225623

View attachment 225624

View attachment 225625 View attachment 225626 View attachment 225623 View attachment 225624 View attachment 225625 View attachment 225626
Romantic Revolutionary welcome to the CC forum... I think you will like it here and thanks for your contribution and your insights...
I too was there for the Million Man March and the Jan 6th 'Stop the Steal' March... I do share much of your perspective and gauge for your 1-10 assessment scale...
Not sure if you had time to peruse much of this thread, it is actually a carry-over from an earlier thread that the Moderators had to shut down because their was too much verbal-violence, offensive personal attacks beyond mere differences of opinion...
Please recognize that this particular thread was re-established in the Conspiracy Theory and Corruption Thread as a means to douse some of the heated and more contentious differences of opinion. My only contribution to your insights are in regard to the COMPLEXITY of Organizations involved and the 'number of people killed by the Government.'
While people may have DIED on that day - it remains UNCLEAR if anyone was actually Killed by the Government...
Yes, while the majority of us out there on the 6th of January are your typical Patriotic Christian Conservatives; yes the Proud Boys were there, but so was ANTIFA and so were the Navy Seals (they supposedly got the laptops).. Talk about complexity...

What we do and don’t know about deaths connected to the Capitol Hill Riot
Posted by New Neo Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 9:00pm

Busted! CNN & NBC Paid Antifa Agitator at Capitol Riots — Here's the Receipts to Prove It (Videos)
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 9:44

The Life and Death of Officer Brian Sicknick
What we don't know about his death far outweighs what we do know.
No signs of trauma, no evidence of chemicals, suspicion of stroke, body was cremated... Article suggests Capitol Leaders were COMPLICIT in NOT providing sufficient security given the Early Indications and Warnings - Intelligence...

Feb 21, 2021
Romantic Revolutionary welcome to the CC forum... I think you will like it here and thanks for your contribution and your insights...
I too was there for the Million Man March and the Jan 6th 'Stop the Steal' March... I do share much of your perspective and gauge for your 1-10 assessment scale...
Not sure if you had time to peruse much of this thread, it is actually a carry-over from an earlier thread that the Moderators had to shut down because their was too much verbal-violence, offensive personal attacks beyond mere differences of opinion...
Please recognize that this particular thread was re-established in the Conspiracy Theory and Corruption Thread as a means to douse some of the heated and more contentious differences of opinion. My only contribution to your insights are in regard to the COMPLEXITY of Organizations involved and the 'number of people killed by the Government.'
While people may have DIED on that day - it remains UNCLEAR if anyone was actually Killed by the Government...
Yes, while the majority of us out there on the 6th of January are your typical Patriotic Christian Conservatives; yes the Proud Boys were there, but so was ANTIFA and so were the Navy Seals (they supposedly got the laptops).. Talk about complexity...

What we do and don’t know about deaths connected to the Capitol Hill Riot
Posted by New Neo Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 9:00pm

Busted! CNN & NBC Paid Antifa Agitator at Capitol Riots — Here's the Receipts to Prove It (Videos)
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 9:44

The Life and Death of Officer Brian Sicknick
What we don't know about his death far outweighs what we do know.
No signs of trauma, no evidence of chemicals, suspicion of stroke, body was cremated... Article suggests Capitol Leaders were COMPLICIT in NOT providing sufficient security given the Early Indications and Warnings - Intelligence...
Oh it's very clear, those that died were killed by the government. The one I saw die was a woman shot pointblank by a tear gas cannister in the head. The crowd carried her out of the scene and down the street. As I was leaving I passed by them and the paramedics and heard her companions remark how she was dead. I saw in the media they were claiming this same woman died of a quote "medical emergency" which I found to be very coy.

As far as the theories on the woefully unprepared police force, my thought on this is it isn't so much a secret insider plot, it's just simply that the police were sent there by Mayor Muriel Bowser. The Mayor really only has authority over the Metro Police, thus she simply just sent what she could and the then-sitting President Trump didn't really care to send in the big guns. In some ways I feel bad for the Metro Police, they're not really meant for crowd control situations, so I can understand how they were caught between a rock and a hard place having to do their job to hold the line but also having to be mindful of a large crowd and not escalate the situation to where it could have turned out much more bloody for either side.

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Oh it's very clear, those that died were killed by the government. The one I saw die was a woman shot pointblank by a tear gas cannister in the head. The crowd carried her out of the scene and down the street. As I was leaving I passed by them and the paramedics and heard her companions remark how she was dead. I saw in the media they were claiming this same woman died of a quote "medical emergency" which I found to be very coy.

As far as the theories on the woefully unprepared police force, my thought on this is it isn't so much a secret insider plot, it's just simply that the police were sent there by Mayor Muriel Bowser. The Mayor really only has authority over the Metro Police, thus she simply just sent what she could and the then-sitting President Trump didn't really care to send in the big guns. In some ways I feel bad for the Metro Police, they're not really meant for crowd control situations, so I can understand how they were caught between a rock and a hard place having to do their job to hold the line but also having to be mindful of a large crowd and not escalate the situation to where it could have turned out much more bloody for either side.
Perhaps it would be appropriate to expose the medical emergency lie? Of course, you might lose everything in the process of truth telling and such. And also might not make a spit of difference for good.

Feb 21, 2021
Perhaps it would be appropriate to expose the medical emergency lie? Of course, you might lose everything in the process of truth telling and such. And also might not make a spit of difference for good.
Oh it wouldn't matter because most the public won't believe you anyways, they have to be told what to think by their screens. I guess also they didn't technically lie about "medical emergency" they just are fairly coy about it, after all, getting shot in the face with a tear gas cannister is in all fairness a medical emergency.

Feb 21, 2021
I agree with much of what you say however......
1) It definitely was staged
2) The radical Dem mayor of DC pre-planned at least 3 busses of Antifa gangsters to arrive
3) The Capitol police were unquestionably on the inside and allowed it to happen, coordinating with house Democrats
4) The so-called acts of violence inside are entirely dubious and questionable
5) There were almost certainly embedded White hat military spec ops who got the laptops they were targeting........Pelosi and others
6) All in all it was a false flag it was staged and it was a Propaganda spectacle.
1 It was definitely not staged, you can't really stage an event that's this big. It was however predictable what could have happened and a matter of intense speculation as to how much Trump hoped for as well as the Dems.

2 If she did pre-plan antifa to come out, then they simply didn't show up. I have never seen antifa out in DC, my thought is they are more a west coast gang. For the east coast the main violent radical leftwing group is BLM, though they also were not present at Jan 6th.

3 Well the Metro police are directed by the Mayor, whom is a democrat, but this doesn't mean it was some sort of insider plot, just simply an inadequate police presence that was ill-equipped to deal with a Mass Social Event of this size.

4 That's fair, I didn't go inside personally.

5 No, if that were the case you would have never heard about it.

6 No, it was not a false flag nor was it staged. The propaganda and spectacle came afterwards as a reaction to overcompensate for the exposure of just how vulnerable the elites really are. They lost their aura of invincibility and now they are desperate to strike fear into the heart of the People to regain control.

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
It is clear there were provocateurs in the crowd, to what extant?
It is clear there is political gain from this, for some.
It is also clear, certain people are scared out of their minds, because they see in this freedom movement
their lifes work of empowering as well enriching themselves is on the brink of eternity.

convention of states, is paramount............

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
1 It was definitely not staged, you can't really stage an event that's this big. It was however predictable what could have happened and a matter of intense speculation as to how much Trump hoped for as well as the Dems.

2 If she did pre-plan antifa to come out, then they simply didn't show up. I have never seen antifa out in DC, my thought is they are more a west coast gang. For the east coast the main violent radical leftwing group is BLM, though they also were not present at Jan 6th.

3 Well the Metro police are directed by the Mayor, whom is a democrat, but this doesn't mean it was some sort of insider plot, just simply an inadequate police presence that was ill-equipped to deal with a Mass Social Event of this size.

4 That's fair, I didn't go inside personally.

5 No, if that were the case you would have never heard about it.

6 No, it was not a false flag nor was it staged. The propaganda and spectacle came afterwards as a reaction to overcompensate for the exposure of just how vulnerable the elites really are. They lost their aura of invincibility and now they are desperate to strike fear into the heart of the People to regain control.
Let me clarify what I am trying to say. The entire thing wasn't staged obviously. Not every person not every element not every action.

However the relevant things the important things the consequential things were indeed staged and preplanned. And there were both bad guys and good guys involved.

I'm just hoping the white hats won the day.......

I mean for pity's sake the entire election was a gigantic conspiracy & fraud & preplanned. Absolutely no doubt about it. The ridiculous dog and pony show of counting conflicting electors was a joke too. Pence did the deed.......as he was instructed IMO. I mean the guy is vice president for pity's sake yet he doesn't understand that there was obviously election fraud give me a break.

America has been hoaxed and defrauded with the election and also COVID. As of now America is suffering the greatest crisis since 1776. Nothing else remotely compares. You literally have a Vichy occupying government boosted into office by enemies foreign and domestic. It's outrageous. It's dangerous. And it's illegal. The sitting occupier has a criminal rap sheet as long as your arm with vast money laundering in the hundreds of millions. Confirmed. The guy is literally a CCP asset.

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Let me clarify what I am trying to say. The entire thing wasn't staged obviously. Not every person not every element not every action.

However the relevant things the important things the consequential things were indeed staged and preplanned. And there were both bad guys and good guys involved.

I'm just hoping the white hats won the day.......

I mean for pity's sake the entire election was a gigantic conspiracy & fraud & preplanned. Absolutely no doubt about it. The ridiculous dog and pony show of counting conflicting electors was a joke too. Pence did the deed.......as he was instructed IMO. I mean the guy is vice president for pity's sake yet he doesn't understand that there was obviously election fraud give me a break.

America has been hoaxed and defrauded with the election and also COVID. As of now America is suffering the greatest crisis since 1776. Nothing else remotely compares. You literally have a Vichy occupying government boosted into office by enemies foreign and domestic. It's outrageous. It's dangerous. And it's illegal. The sitting occupier has a criminal rap sheet as long as your arm with vast money laundering in the hundreds of millions. Confirmed. The guy is literally a CCP asset.
And I will add, if America is in a crisis, then the world is as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.