2020 Dems' assault on 1st Amendment Last night, 2020 Democrats made it plain and clear that they support completely stripping Americans of ...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
GOP BLOG Oct. 11, 2019
Last night, 2020 Democrats made it plain and clear that they support completely stripping Americans of religious liberty.

Cory Booker pledged to use the DOJ to “go after” churches and schools because of their religious beliefs.

Elizabeth Warren mocked Americans who practice a religion that teaches traditional marriage.

While Beto O’Rourke leveled a direct attack on religious freedom. Without hesitation, Beto promised to strip tax-exempt status from religious colleges, churches, and charities that oppose same-sex marriage.

Beto O’Rourke on religious institutions losing tax-exempt status for opposing same-sex marriage: “There can be no reward, no benefit, no tax break for anyone ... that denies the full human rights and the full civil rights of every single one of us” #EqualityTownHall pic.twitter.com/0ruxeIao8o
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) October 11, 2019

Beto’s position would mean the elimination of the vast majority of churches and religious-based charities in America. To say this position is extreme would be the understatement of the century.

Bottom Line: Democrats have made their contempt for religious liberty loud and clear. 2020 Democrats must be asked whether they agree with Beto O'Rourke's call to end tax-exempt status for any religious college, church, or charity that has not backed same-sex marriage.

I think it imperative every Christian consider registering to vote for the 2020 elections if you're not already registered. I think our future will be very bleak if Democrats gain control across the board.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
GOP BLOG Oct. 11, 2019
Last night, 2020 Democrats made it plain and clear that they support completely stripping Americans of religious liberty.

Cory Booker pledged to use the DOJ to “go after” churches and schools because of their religious beliefs.

Elizabeth Warren mocked Americans who practice a religion that teaches traditional marriage.

While Beto O’Rourke leveled a direct attack on religious freedom. Without hesitation, Beto promised to strip tax-exempt status from religious colleges, churches, and charities that oppose same-sex marriage.

Beto O’Rourke on religious institutions losing tax-exempt status for opposing same-sex marriage: “There can be no reward, no benefit, no tax break for anyone ... that denies the full human rights and the full civil rights of every single one of us” #EqualityTownHall pic.twitter.com/0ruxeIao8o
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) October 11, 2019

Beto’s position would mean the elimination of the vast majority of churches and religious-based charities in America. To say this position is extreme would be the understatement of the century.

Bottom Line: Democrats have made their contempt for religious liberty loud and clear. 2020 Democrats must be asked whether they agree with Beto O'Rourke's call to end tax-exempt status for any religious college, church, or charity that has not backed same-sex marriage.

I think it imperative every Christian consider registering to vote for the 2020 elections if you're not already registered. I think our future will be very bleak if Democrats gain control across the board.
Yes they are crazy and handing the election to Trump. The Nation is predominantly religious so good luck guys. Corey and Beto are so low in the polls they are almost out and Warren is looking to be their only candidate as she is rising past Biden. If Warren is all they got then she will be torn up when things get more heated and all her lies are exposed.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
"President Warren." :oops: Can you imagine? With the skeletons that have been brought out of her closet so far, what's left?

Sanders I would think is out of the race having suffered a heart attack on the campaign trail, God be with him, and having two stints placed into his heart afterward.

None of the candidate hopefuls on the Left are good choices due to their record, in my view. Not one. Especially not Booker. And Biden , the dirt that is coming out about him makes for a true warning not to let him into the highest office when he was so corrupt as VP. Even having his son as a co-conspirator in one case.

And I think Pete Buttigieg, who last I checked a few months ago, is polling about 7% according to Real Clear Politics. I believe he is making a run for it only because he thinks the LGBTQ community will give him the push he needs to achieve the highest office. Because as Mayor he's made a terrible record for himself. One has to consider, if he can't handle being Mayor of South Bend Indiana, how could he possibly handle being President of the entire country?
I think he also made a major faux pas when confronted by a protestor in a Town Hall Meeting in his own hometown of South Bend Indiana. And after a police officer involved shooting involving a white officer and black suspect.
There's video too. :(

TWITTER@keithboykin

Mayor Pete Buttigieg: “I do not have evidence that there has been discipline for racist behavior...”
Protester: “You running for president and you expect black people to vote for you?”
Buttigieg: “I’m not asking for your vote.”
Protester: “You ain’t gonna get it either.”

Andrew Yang is just silly, again in my view. He demonstrates lack of basic knowledge of politics or government 101. Promising cash to people if he's elected? Congress controls the purse strings! Not the president.

2018 This 43-year-old running for president in 2020 wants to give everyone $1,000 a month in free cash

Now he has a 2020 campaign message. I can't help but think of the old classics, Lost in Space and The Jetsons. :giggle:
His 2020 Campaign Message: The Robots Are Coming

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Here's my take on it.
Churches don't pay taxes but they still want a political voice.
If you want to enter the political Arena then pay the price of admission like everyone else

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Here's my take on it.
Churches don't pay taxes but they still want a political voice.
If you want to enter the political Arena then pay the price of admission like everyone else
Do liberal Christians not understand the separation of church and state? Churches should be political and tax exempt.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
"President Warren." :oops: Can you imagine? With the skeletons that have been brought out of her closet so far, what's left?

Sanders I would think is out of the race having suffered a heart attack on the campaign trail, God be with him, and having two stints placed into his heart afterward.

None of the candidate hopefuls on the Left are good choices due to their record, in my view. Not one. Especially not Booker. And Biden , the dirt that is coming out about him makes for a true warning not to let him into the highest office when he was so corrupt as VP. Even having his son as a co-conspirator in one case.

And I think Pete Buttigieg, who last I checked a few months ago, is polling about 7% according to Real Clear Politics. I believe he is making a run for it only because he thinks the LGBTQ community will give him the push he needs to achieve the highest office. Because as Mayor he's made a terrible record for himself. One has to consider, if he can't handle being Mayor of South Bend Indiana, how could he possibly handle being President of the entire country?
I think he also made a major faux pas when confronted by a protestor in a Town Hall Meeting in his own hometown of South Bend Indiana. And after a police officer involved shooting involving a white officer and black suspect.
There's video too. :(

TWITTER@keithboykin

Mayor Pete Buttigieg: “I do not have evidence that there has been discipline for racist behavior...”
Protester: “You running for president and you expect black people to vote for you?”
Buttigieg: “I’m not asking for your vote.”
Protester: “You ain’t gonna get it either.”

Andrew Yang is just silly, again in my view. He demonstrates lack of basic knowledge of politics or government 101. Promising cash to people if he's elected? Congress controls the purse strings! Not the president.

2018 This 43-year-old running for president in 2020 wants to give everyone $1,000 a month in free cash

Now he has a 2020 campaign message. I can't help but think of the old classics, Lost in Space and The Jetsons. :giggle:
His 2020 Campaign Message: The Robots Are Coming
Yah these folks are extremely out of touch with reality.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Yah these folks are extremely out of touch with reality.
I would agree. I think AOC is the best example of that. Though I will say I think either her condition has brought on contagion in the chambers, or perhaps her open example of worst choice for our Congress has led others to be as open as she in their detachment from reality. Or perhaps it isn't just that and has, depraved indifference for the future of America and those American's not in the top 1% of those circles they run in.
Did you see this? Cows! Cows are the problem when it comes to the danger of global warming that threatens us to the point we will no longer have a planet in 12 years. :D
Iowa Farmer Confronts Warren & Dems Over Wanting To Eliminate Cows