2024 Biden's America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 11, 2020
I received this e-mail and I'm sharing it here.

---

It was a close election, but in the end, Joe Biden won the 2020 election. I have had so many thought since, and I've had to keep it on the down low, because ever since he won, the world has been a very different place.

When he took office, the very first thing he did was institute a national lockdown. I knew many people who were struggling. I knew people who were struggling with alcoholism. I knew people who are trying to stay afloat. They were barely doing so. But, under Joe Biden, their business was forced to shut down. They relapsed very hard.

Joe Biden pretended to understand, but it wasn't enough. I know many people who ended their lives. Their families fell apart. Their wives left them. It wasn't enough.

Joe Biden said we were all in this together. But, this lockdown continued well beyond 2020. It continued past 2021. Many businesses were forced to shut down. I knew a dear friend who was struggling, and he ended up committing suicide.

The vaccine wasn't as effective as they said it'd be. So, we were forced into a never-ending lockdown. Many men lost their wives as their jobs fell apart. Suicide rates among men went up. Joe Biden said he was concerned, but he did nothing.

You see, there was no "real" criticism of Joe anymore. Because, he took control of the Internet. Joe said that too much hate speech and misinformation went on online. So, he shut down anything that was critical of him. He created a "board" of people who regulated the Internet. Anyone who went against the norm faced being shut down. Only those who toed the line were allowed to operate online. Sites that didn't tow the line, like Gab and Parler were forced to shut down.

So you'd never know. You'd never know what the Bible ever said, because Joe Biden's administration shut down what churches were allowed to say. Those who preached that the Bible said about sexuality were deemed hateful, and their website were placed with "exposition" by experts to explain those morals were out of date. People were confused. And so, Biblical sites were shut down.

Crime went up in Joe Biden's America. After denying the existence of antifa, the riots continued after Biden won the election. Despite all the lockdowns on churches, rioters were permitted to still operate. Every major American city experienced an uptick in violence. Those who questioned why were called bigot and shut down. Many businesses shut down after fear of violence. Many police departments had their hands tied. But, they couldn't do anything lest they be called racist.

It's sad. But, I have my hope in Jesus Christ. Many "authentic" Christian churches were forced to operate underground. Many websites were shut down out of "spreading misinformation". We've entered a Dark Age. But, I have faith in the gospel truth. I have faith in what God says, even if man shuts it down.

But, I still feel so much. Why were so many Christians misinformed? Why did they cast their vote for Joe Biden? They know what he stood for? But, I know that in the end, very few will stand for the gospel, and many will chase after the approval of man.

So, in this age of repression, I still have my hope in Jesus Christ. However, I wonder why. My wish is that Christians would take a look at Biden, and know that he stands to completely destroy religious freedom. He stands to destroy the family. He wants to give to violent anarchists unrelented freedom.

If only one person could heed the warning from what I have experienced, I would be happy. But I know that people won't listen.

So, I trust in God. God's goodness. God's wisdom. God's judgment. So, if you have ears to hear and a heart to see, please listen to what Joe Biden will bring to America.

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019

---

It was a close election, but in the end, Joe Biden won the 2020 election. I have had so many thought since, and I've had to keep it on the down low, because ever since he won, the world has been a very different place.

When he took office, the very first thing he did was institute a national lockdown. I knew many people who were struggling. I knew people who were struggling with alcoholism. I knew people who are trying to stay afloat. They were barely doing so. But, under Joe Biden, their business was forced to shut down. They relapsed very hard.

Joe Biden pretended to understand, but it wasn't enough. I know many people who ended their lives. Their families fell apart. Their wives left them. It wasn't enough.

Joe Biden said we were all in this together. But, this lockdown continued well beyond 2020. It continued past 2021. Many businesses were forced to shut down. I knew a dear friend who was struggling, and he ended up committing suicide.

The vaccine wasn't as effective as they said it'd be. So, we were forced into a never-ending lockdown. Many men lost their wives as their jobs fell apart. Suicide rates among men went up. Joe Biden said he was concerned, but he did nothing.

You see, there was no "real" criticism of Joe anymore. Because, he took control of the Internet. Joe said that too much hate speech and misinformation went on online. So, he shut down anything that was critical of him. He created a "board" of people who regulated the Internet. Anyone who went against the norm faced being shut down. Only those who toed the line were allowed to operate online. Sites that didn't tow the line, like Gab and Parler were forced to shut down.

So you'd never know. You'd never know what the Bible ever said, because Joe Biden's administration shut down what churches were allowed to say. Those who preached that the Bible said about sexuality were deemed hateful, and their website were placed with "exposition" by experts to explain those morals were out of date. People were confused. And so, Biblical sites were shut down.

Crime went up in Joe Biden's America. After denying the existence of antifa, the riots continued after Biden won the election. Despite all the lockdowns on churches, rioters were permitted to still operate. Every major American city experienced an uptick in violence. Those who questioned why were called bigot and shut down. Many businesses shut down after fear of violence. Many police departments had their hands tied. But, they couldn't do anything lest they be called racist.

It's sad. But, I have my hope in Jesus Christ. Many "authentic" Christian churches were forced to operate underground. Many websites were shut down out of "spreading misinformation". We've entered a Dark Age. But, I have faith in the gospel truth. I have faith in what God says, even if man shuts it down.

But, I still feel so much. Why were so many Christians misinformed? Why did they cast their vote for Joe Biden? They know what he stood for? But, I know that in the end, very few will stand for the gospel, and many will chase after the approval of man.

So, in this age of repression, I still have my hope in Jesus Christ. However, I wonder why. My wish is that Christians would take a look at Biden, and know that he stands to completely destroy religious freedom. He stands to destroy the family. He wants to give to violent anarchists unrelented freedom.

If only one person could heed the warning from what I have experienced, I would be happy. But I know that people won't listen.

So, I trust in God. God's goodness. God's wisdom. God's judgment. So, if you have ears to hear and a heart to see, please listen to what Joe Biden will bring to America.

We cannot loose hope or faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. I understand all that you wrote, we are in troubled times, but we must trust in Jesus remembering Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you, says the Lord, plans for peace and well being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope."

If you continue reading verses 12 and 13 there is a wealth of comfort. I believe if we will read God's Word daily, no matter what the outcome is on November 3rd (or after) whenever the final date is that we find out who our president will be God will direct our paths when we cling to Him, believing and trusting Him daily. Another awesome Scripture is the full chapter of Psalms 91 I read this daily when I get up in the morning.

These are just some thoughts, again I fully understand your text and agree we are in troubled times but we need to keep our eyes on Jesus knowing He is fully aware of all that is happening and He will always keep us under the shadow of His Wings.

Respectfully,
Sherry

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020

---

Reads like foreign propaganda. Unrelented, is not a word in the English language. It is, unrelenting.
Besides that, Biden isn't going to win so the fear this so called email is hoping to instigate through mass distribution(?) on the net is for nothing.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
This is why I think Joe Biden won't win. What does the devil want? He wants people not to trust in Jesus Christ.

So do you think the devil would send a man to crush every hope, so that one's only option was to trust in Jesus Christ? Or do you think he would send a man who does good things, opposing Joe Biden and the devil-worshippers who support him, so that many say "Here finally is a president we can place our trust in"?