T
tterr007
Guest
Hi guys I know it's been a while since I've written a post. I missed this.
So I just turned 24 and this year is already full of trials.
I am going through a spiritual battle with something that I've been struggling with for years.
I only have hope that I can pass the tug of war with the Lord and never return back to the old ways because He I coming soon.
Being young and not married is extremely difficult especially since I do burn (if you guys feel me what I am saying).
Sometimes I get really frustrated that I am not married yet to a man of God so I can be free from this hassle.
I am slowly coming to terms that I need to practice discipline because it is pleasing to the Lord.
However, It is very difficult. It seems to always come and bite me in the buttocks.
Why cant we be more like the Israelites and get our sons and daughter married at the age the y start to experience these stupid urges. lol
It's all just really frustrating because I need the feeling to go away so I can successfully lead the people I know and Love to the Lord without feeling like a hypocrite...
it all just really sucks sometimes.
Keep praying for my strength guys. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL
So I just turned 24 and this year is already full of trials.
I am going through a spiritual battle with something that I've been struggling with for years.
I only have hope that I can pass the tug of war with the Lord and never return back to the old ways because He I coming soon.
Being young and not married is extremely difficult especially since I do burn (if you guys feel me what I am saying).
Sometimes I get really frustrated that I am not married yet to a man of God so I can be free from this hassle.
I am slowly coming to terms that I need to practice discipline because it is pleasing to the Lord.
However, It is very difficult. It seems to always come and bite me in the buttocks.
Why cant we be more like the Israelites and get our sons and daughter married at the age the y start to experience these stupid urges. lol
It's all just really frustrating because I need the feeling to go away so I can successfully lead the people I know and Love to the Lord without feeling like a hypocrite...
it all just really sucks sometimes.
Keep praying for my strength guys. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL