To me it makes no difference economically speaking who’s president. Things are the same. I have my pension and my side hustles, so they could even vote in Attila, Bernie Sanders, DJT, or even a long gone politician for all I care. But this not about me. Yes, I do agree with the sentiment that immigration has, or pretty much is, out of control, but the politicians have to deal with it, not just talk, or send ICE agents to make a show of it.Then you must know Trump saved you a bunch of money on Social Security cuts and the Dems were against that. IOWs, they want you to pay more in taxes regardless of your take-home. But you go ahead pay more in taxes by voting Democrat so they can line their pockets in fraud schemes.
What is being described is a legit concern. Better dealt with before than after the fact.