B
bikerchaz
Guest
I'm here again, I want Jesus to return so I want the Holy spirit to make his home in 1/3 of the population of Europe approx 300,000,000.
In moving forward in this I am under immense pressure and constant attack, please remember me and my family in your prayers.
Firstly there needs to be a breakthrough so that His light can be seen. The British government are suppressing its people in such a horrid way and it needs your prayer so no matter what they do people will hear clearly what is going on.
1/ There has been a constant battering of the disabled from HM Gov. The policies are such that even severely disabled both physically and mentally are being put in a position of utter despair, over 3000 have committed suicide since this government has been in power because of its stance.
2/ There has been such an influx of labour from within the EU that wages are not meeting basic needs and food banks are being set up all over Britain to try and stem the tide of malnutrition within the poor. The policy of a flooded labour market with cheap labour has sent living standards through the floor.
3/ The constant battering of the poor as "scroungers" has turned peoples minds to such an extent that they see the problems of the poor as self imposed.
I could go on and on, The body set up by HM gov to oversee the dismantling of the welfare state has pulled out because of the outcry in their own country France.
It now transpires that people can not refuse work offered to them on a "no hour contract" and if they do not work at least 16 or 24 hours a week they will be penalized losing their in work benefit, while the rich get richer because of it.
The upshot is that the poor and marginalized, and even those who thought themselves out of reach of the government cuts are caught up in such mental anguish that the last person on their minds is Jesus. They blame Jesus for their hardship, They have no time to listen or even think that He may be able to help them.
IT HAS TO STOP
Every one has a part to play in the affairs of this world, God gave this world over to satan in the beginning but He has not left this world without hope, but it takes us, yes you and me who know the power Of the risen Christ, who can testify to his love in our lives, we have the tools and the means to defeat this scourge. We can not let satan ruin any more lives, pray, pray like your life depends on it because yours might not but others do. People are dying without knowing Him, they are perishing before our eyes.
I am in such pain in my heart, I cant stand it. There are people close to me as well who are going through this trial and they don't understand why Jesus is letting this happen, they, like me sometimes, are hanging on to their faith by a thread, by their fingernails. They, we, I need your prayers.
This government has only one year left to run before the elections, I don't care who gets in, but I do care that satan is using it for his own agenda of seeing hell full and heaven empty by corrupting the social well-being of this or any nation.
If you can and are able to please look at your own political reasoning.
The poor are always with us, Jesus said that, but please look at how we treat them. Lets not let a few people who do abuse the system blind us to the fact that there is need out there and it needs to be met. The Lord himself gave instructions for the care of the poor in Leviticus and now we have a new calling in love, and it is by no means any the less important. We have to change the system, those in power need to know and understand that their decisions and their motives will be put to the test by Christ himself, there will be a reckoning and nothing that is hidden will remain so.
I wish I did not have this burden on my heart, all I want to do is be with my Lord. Yes I love my wife and my children but I do not want to be here, I want to sit at His feet, I want to be out of all this but I am not. I can not sit back and let this go on. Pray please pray and don't stop until we see a change.
Thank you and bless you in Jesus name.
In moving forward in this I am under immense pressure and constant attack, please remember me and my family in your prayers.
Firstly there needs to be a breakthrough so that His light can be seen. The British government are suppressing its people in such a horrid way and it needs your prayer so no matter what they do people will hear clearly what is going on.
1/ There has been a constant battering of the disabled from HM Gov. The policies are such that even severely disabled both physically and mentally are being put in a position of utter despair, over 3000 have committed suicide since this government has been in power because of its stance.
2/ There has been such an influx of labour from within the EU that wages are not meeting basic needs and food banks are being set up all over Britain to try and stem the tide of malnutrition within the poor. The policy of a flooded labour market with cheap labour has sent living standards through the floor.
3/ The constant battering of the poor as "scroungers" has turned peoples minds to such an extent that they see the problems of the poor as self imposed.
I could go on and on, The body set up by HM gov to oversee the dismantling of the welfare state has pulled out because of the outcry in their own country France.
It now transpires that people can not refuse work offered to them on a "no hour contract" and if they do not work at least 16 or 24 hours a week they will be penalized losing their in work benefit, while the rich get richer because of it.
The upshot is that the poor and marginalized, and even those who thought themselves out of reach of the government cuts are caught up in such mental anguish that the last person on their minds is Jesus. They blame Jesus for their hardship, They have no time to listen or even think that He may be able to help them.
IT HAS TO STOP
Every one has a part to play in the affairs of this world, God gave this world over to satan in the beginning but He has not left this world without hope, but it takes us, yes you and me who know the power Of the risen Christ, who can testify to his love in our lives, we have the tools and the means to defeat this scourge. We can not let satan ruin any more lives, pray, pray like your life depends on it because yours might not but others do. People are dying without knowing Him, they are perishing before our eyes.
I am in such pain in my heart, I cant stand it. There are people close to me as well who are going through this trial and they don't understand why Jesus is letting this happen, they, like me sometimes, are hanging on to their faith by a thread, by their fingernails. They, we, I need your prayers.
This government has only one year left to run before the elections, I don't care who gets in, but I do care that satan is using it for his own agenda of seeing hell full and heaven empty by corrupting the social well-being of this or any nation.
If you can and are able to please look at your own political reasoning.
The poor are always with us, Jesus said that, but please look at how we treat them. Lets not let a few people who do abuse the system blind us to the fact that there is need out there and it needs to be met. The Lord himself gave instructions for the care of the poor in Leviticus and now we have a new calling in love, and it is by no means any the less important. We have to change the system, those in power need to know and understand that their decisions and their motives will be put to the test by Christ himself, there will be a reckoning and nothing that is hidden will remain so.
I wish I did not have this burden on my heart, all I want to do is be with my Lord. Yes I love my wife and my children but I do not want to be here, I want to sit at His feet, I want to be out of all this but I am not. I can not sit back and let this go on. Pray please pray and don't stop until we see a change.
Thank you and bless you in Jesus name.