40, new author, ready to date

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
oh ok..I did see that movie but George Clooney was acting as a travelling salesperson if I recall who was having an affair with a married lady (that he didnt know was married)
Come on Lanolin. It's not right to speak of sin freely. Please don't do that again unless you're seeking help or something. There is nothing to be proud of with that mention. It hurts people and spreads the idea of sin further so more people commit it unless you put a stop to it by not mentioning out of obedience to God and love for others. May God bless you.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Come on Lanolin. It's not right to speak of sin freely. Please don't do that again unless you're seeking help or something. There is nothing to be proud of with that mention. It hurts people and spreads the idea of sin further so more people commit it unless you put a stop to it by not mentioning out of obedience to God and love for others. May God bless you.
uh..

what?
This was a movie Greg was talking about. I didnt know when I watched it what it would end up being about. Im not saying I condone what the character does.

People do all sorts of sinful things, especially in movies. If its a good movie, there will be some sort of conviction that what they did was wrong. and maybe some redemption.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
cant really relate to the character that has thousands of air mile points and goes anywhere he pleases myself. I think at some point you got to face up to someone other than yourself and how you affect the lives of those around you. even if you never spoke to another human being, you still affecting the lives of creatures who God wants us to look after, and even if you dont eat meat or anything, you are still affecting the plants!

Jonah thought hed just run away and not do what God wanted him to do, but even when he was sitting there waiting for Ninevah to crumble, cos he didnt care about nobody or anything...he was grateful for the plant that God gave to shade him, until God took it away.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
I want to say that most of all right now I want someone to talk to on a daily basis. I want a witness to my life, support and encouragement that goes both ways. I’m sensitive, nurturing, kind and a lifetime learner.
Sounds beautiful. I wish you all the best, you have a very good mentality. i wish everyone was like this.