400 Year Cycle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
I do not believe this falls under conspiracy but anyone familiar with grand solar minimum, mini iceage?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I do not believe this falls under conspiracy but anyone familiar with grand solar minimum, mini iceage?
Yes. I believe we are heading into an ice age, not global warming like how we were warned in the 90's. It just gives further evidence that the government, and government paid scientists, don't know what they are talking about when the scare the country's population, over things that never happen......Over and over again, but hey this is just my opinion.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Yes. I believe we are heading into an ice age, not global warming like how we were warned in the 90's. It just gives further evidence that the government, and government paid scientists, don't know what they are talking about when the scare the country's population, over things that never happen......Over and over again, but hey this is just my opinion.
I think so too, it reminds of when Jesus said pray that your flight be not in the winter or Sabbath.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I think so too, it reminds of when Jesus said pray that your flight be not in the winter or Sabbath.

Well, the unvaccinated don't have to worry about taking flights anymore, we are banned. We might spread Covid 19, like people who take the vaccines do...Another opinion.

I guess we will just have to see how it plays out.

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,

and he will make your paths straight.[a]

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 3:5-6&version=NIV

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Well, the unvaccinated don't have to worry about taking flights anymore, we are banned. We might spread Covid 19, like people who take the vaccines do...Another opinion.

I guess we will just have to see how it plays out.

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,

and he will make your paths straight.[a]

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs 3:5-6&version=NIV
lol he didn't mean flight by airplane. Well I'm waiting for things to unfold :cautious:

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
There are a number of cycles where the sun and it's effect on earth are concerned.. There is an 11 years solar cycle where the suns power output goes from a High to a low.. This is indicated by The Number of Sun spots on the surface of the Sun.. More Sun Spots the hooter.. The Suns North and South poles flip magnetically during the 11 year cycle..

There is another cycle which is on a far longer scale.. Which leads to Hotter periods on earth and colder periods on earth these periods are measured in hundreds of years.. Leading to things like the the Maunder minimum a period from 1645 to 1715 which was very cold world wide or the Medieval Warm period from 950  1250..

So no the fact that the World has gone through very cold and very hot periods caused by variation in Solar activity is not a conspiracy..

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
There are a number of cycles where the sun and it's effect on earth are concerned.. There is an 11 years solar cycle where the suns power output goes from a High to a low.. This is indicated by The Number of Sun spots on the surface of the Sun.. More Sun Spots the hooter.. The Suns North and South poles flip magnetically during the 11 year cycle..

There is another cycle which is on a far longer scale.. Which leads to Hotter periods on earth and colder periods on earth these periods are measured in hundreds of years.. Leading to things like the the Maunder minimum a period from 1645 to 1715 which was very cold world wide or the Medieval Warm period from 950  1250..

So no the fact that the World has gone through very cold and very hot periods caused by variation in Solar activity is not a conspiracy..
Yea, not a conspiracy. I think the "climate change caused by humans" propaganda is the real conspiracy. I think the north and south pole will shift some movies like 2012 suggest this, too.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Yea, not a conspiracy. I think the "climate change caused by humans" propaganda is the real conspiracy. I think the north and south pole will shift some movies like 2012 suggest this, too.
I think some in the science community who are supporters of human caused Carbon based Global warming are doing their best to downplay or discredit people who talk about the Sun cycles because they see it as a diversion or a potential attack on their CO2 caused Global warming theory.. I am sure they would love it if the topic of variation in Solar activity would just remain quiet for the time being..

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
I think some in the science community who are supporters of human caused Carbon based Global warming are doing their best to downplay or discredit people who talk about the Sun cycles because they see it as a diversion or a potential attack on their CO2 caused Global warming theory.. I am sure they would love it if the topic of variation in Solar activity would just remain quiet for the time being..
Well I believe those that push the human climate change is because they want to continue to suppress and contain humanity at their mercy.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Well I believe those that push the human climate change is because they want to continue to suppress and contain humanity at their mercy.
*humor*

That comment is gonna cost you, you will have to pay double carbon tax in 2025. Also, you will need to cut your carbon emissions by 50% this year, since you are thinking outside of official science, and government narratives. Obviously your accounts will be suspended on Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter.

Science deniers that question global warming are the main threat to human kind.

*o.k., being serious*

I tried to think government official like, how did I do? lol

I think climate change is real, or at least weather wars are real, not sure which is more real, or which is false.

Check this channel out, it normally gives weekly videos of weather disaster around the world.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
*humor*

That comment is gonna cost you, you will have to pay double carbon tax in 2025. Also, you will need to cut your carbon emissions by 50% this year, since you are thinking outside of official science, and government narratives. Obviously your accounts will be suspended on Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter.

Science deniers that question global warming are the main threat to human kind.

*o.k., being serious*

I tried to think government official like, how did I do? lol

I think climate change is real, or at least weather wars are real, not sure which is more real, or which is false.

Check this channel out, it normally gives weekly videos of weather disaster around the world.

LOL like seriously, how absurd is that and sadly a lot of people will be onboard with that and will willingly go like sheep to the slaughter. :( How is it logical that anyone should pay to breath, ridiculous.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
LOL like seriously, how absurd is that and sadly a lot of people will be onboard with that and will willingly go like sheep to the slaughter. :( How is it logical that anyone should pay to breath, ridiculous.

most of the things that have happened over the last 2 years, if told in 2019, most would have called ridiculous...

my point- never underestimate people's ability to believe ridiculous things.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
most of the things that have happened over the last 2 years, if told in 2019, most would have called ridiculous...

my point- never underestimate people's ability to believe ridiculous things.
You're right, unfortunately. :cautious: makes me so annoyed knowing that.

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
Adapt 2030 youtube channel talks about this, has a lot of insightful information. He talks about the grand solar minimum and mentioned how ancient civilizations went through a cosmic event where they saw plasma in the sky and that's what inspired the petroglyphs all over in different places, drawing the same thing. This event also caused the earth to shift and create mountains and hills etc to have the same etching all in the same direction. I forget the word its not etching but yea :unsure:

VineyardsOfEngedi

Nov 26, 2019
There have been at least three pole shifts in history, and they are moving as we speak (type) :D. The bible also seems to confirm these shifts in several verses unless they seem to be future, but I don't think so.