45th Wedding Anniversary thanks to God our Savior

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016

Hey all,

I wanted to praise the Lord today on my wedding anniversary. We've been married 45 years and still going strong and it's all because of God's intervention. Please enter into my joy!

To me, it's a miracle. I was an unbeliever and God wooed me and softened my heart and convicted me of being a sinner in need of His forgiveness.

Here I was a good 'ol heathen as some would say and I was convicted while reading the bible -all the scriptures that said divorce was wrong, that God hates it. I tried to find a loophole so I could continue on and get a divorce, but I couldn't find one.

So I praise and thank God for His lovingkindness to reach down from heaven and cut away the skin from my hard heart and from my husbands hard heart and He gave us a brand new one.

What a might God we serve!!!

Psalm 150
Praise the Lord!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty expanse.
Praise Him for His mighty deeds;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness.
Praise Him with trumpet sound;
Praise Him with harp and lyre.
Praise Him with timbrel and dancing;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and pipe.
Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Congratulations.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
happy anniversary! :)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Congratulations and praise the Lord! :)

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Congrats sister!!! God bless :) its very uplifting to see this as sooo much divorce and trouble is going on all around and here you come shining bright through trials and good times!! God bless you!! Im sooo happy for you! Happy anniversary

Feb 28, 2016
AMEN, DR and Hubby!!! a truly Great Witness!!!
:):)

M

Miri

Wonderful to hear. :)

m-VrUqoqTojxb6CwBC0zP4A.jpg

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Congrats sister!!! God bless :) its very uplifting to see this as sooo much divorce and trouble is going on all around and here you come shining bright through trials and good times!! God bless you!! Im sooo happy for you! Happy anniversary
Thanks Demi,

How true that is! Rejoicing in all God has done in our lives.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
With 70% of marriages ending in divorce it is amazing to see 45th Anniversary what you must have is true love:D

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
With 70% of marriages ending in divorce it is amazing to see 45th Anniversary what you must have is true love:D

Thanks Blain,

Yes, God's love is amazingly powerful!!!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

Thanks Blain,

Yes, God's love is amazingly powerful!!!
if Stephanie and I get married I hope we have a marriage like yours:) Knowing God we probably will after all our relationship is founded on him

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016

I wanted to thank everyone for the likes
and the reps. You've all rejoiced with me and I appreciate all of you! What a great bunch of people you are here at CC!

S

SweetmorningDew78

Congratulations! IT warms my heart thinking that you both spend decades by each other's side :) yayyy it is very sweet and heart-warming!God bless you both!

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Thanks so much Sweetmorningdew!

It continually amazes me how God can take to very different people and cement them together as one.

Our personalities are different, our giftings are different, our likes and dislikes are different, but we both love God and He works it all out.

Our Amazing God!!!

I see you're new, welcome to CC!!!