4th Industrial Revolution

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
Yes, that is one aspect, but also consider the difference between someone who plugs in a computer and it tells him which part to replace and then he unplugs the defective part and plugs in the working part and that is all they do. They have no idea how the little parts that they are plugging in and out work, nor are they able to diagnose the problem with your car. All they can do is plug in the computer and then replace whatever part they are told to replace. What used to be a highly skilled job is now like someone working in a fast food restaurant.

Now if they have done this to mechanics you know they will do it to doctors. Someone goes to the doctor and AI diagnoses the problem, recommends the tests that are to be done and if they determine they need an operation it is done by robots.

So not only will we not know how to fix stuff when it crashes, we also will eliminate all highly skilled jobs and replace them with minimum wage drones who are told what to do by the AI.
And it all comes tumbling down when the power goes off.
And it will go off some day.
That should scare all to death and stop this madness now.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
And it all comes tumbling down when the power goes off.
And it will go off some day.
That should scare all to death and stop this madness now.
Yes, that is the weakness. AI will grow bigger and bigger as world's economy will shrivel up and yet power consumption will get bigger and bigger while serfs are forbidden from using the power. The antichrist will only want soldiers who have the neuralink brain chip so he has complete control over them. As a result you will have this all powerful emperor with the priest class using AI to advise him and everyone else is a poor serf. Make feudalism great again.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I think the industry most at risk from AI is government jobs.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
Yes, that is the weakness. AI will grow bigger and bigger as world's economy will shrivel up and yet power consumption will get bigger and bigger while serfs are forbidden from using the power. The antichrist will only want soldiers who have the neuralink brain chip so he has complete control over them. As a result you will have this all powerful emperor with the priest class using AI to advise him and everyone else is a poor serf. Make feudalism great again.
\
I believe the man of sin's soldiers will be those who can function without all this AL power.
Most armies in the world today will come to a stand still when there is no power.
One of his first moves will be to put everyone in the dark.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
How many of you on this forum could continue your every day life if the power was off for a month or two?
That is why I went total solar years ago.
I grow and can my own food and meat and know how to hunt a dress wild game.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
How many of you on this forum could care on your every day life if the power was off for a month or two?
That is why I went total solar years ago.
I grow and can my own food and meat and know how to hunt a dress wild game.
Do you have an independent water source?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
In the UK the government officials process about 1 billion transactions between citizens and the government each year and of those over 90% could be done either fully by AI or AI could help significantly with them.

For example I recently went to the DMV and traded in my NY driver's license for a South Dakota one. The entire visit was about 2-3 hours. I didn't have to take any tests. I merely had to fill out a form which I could have done online, I have to provide the ID which I could have done with a scanner, and I needed to have a picture taken which I also could have done online. AI would have to verify the ID and would have to confirm that the picture of me was really me and not someone stealing my identity. However, I think AI could do that better and more efficiently than a worker could. A machine then made the driver's license right there and it was handed to me. So I suppose in the future I could go to the DMV, sit at a kiosk, do all this on the computer and it would spit out my driver's license all in 15 minutes.

Altogether when looking at state, local and federal government employees in the US you are probably talking about 22 million people. You could probably have a hiring freeze starting now and simply let AI pick up the slack as people quit, leave and retire. Within one year you could offer incentives for early retirement. Then in two years you can begin layoffs. Probably by three years from now most government offices could operate with 20% of the staff they have now.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
\
I believe the man of sin's soldiers will be those who can function without all this AL power.
Most armies in the world today will come to a stand still when there is no power.
One of his first moves will be to put everyone in the dark.
Well Revelation describes it as the Beast's army and says "who can make war with the Beast". That suggests to me that AI is in total control of the army and that it is unlike human armies.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
Do you have an independent water source?
Yes , a well and several springs on my property.
I use a gas generator to pump water into holding tanks, but have an old fashioned hand pump if it becomes necessary.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I think the industry most at risk from AI is government jobs.
Not just government jobs. All jobs. When the minimum wage went up, the businesses resorted to robots. And robots are replacing people all the time. Now they have come up with a robotic dog which has a flamethrower.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Yes , a well and several springs on my property.
I use a gas generator to pump water into holding tanks, but have an old fashioned hand pump if it becomes necessary.
So long as there isn't much radiation you sound ready.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Not just government jobs. All jobs. When the minimum wage went up, the businesses resorted to robots. And robots are replacing people all the time. Now they have come up with a robotic dog which has a flamethrower.
Home security made easy.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
Well Revelation describes it as the Beast's army and says "who can make war with the Beast". That suggests to me that AI is in total control of the army and that it is unlike human armies.
What army today can make war without power?
Only those trained to do so and that is happening in the Muslim world today.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What army today can make war without power?
Only those trained to do so and that is happening in the Muslim world today.
The Muslim Caliphate is the third beast that comes to power prior to the Antichrist and the Beast system. The AI and power supply can be in extremely hardened facilities. All the rag tag group of guerrilla warriors will be able to do is disrupt local power supply. The robots, drones, satellites and AI will be beyond their reach just as you can't get into a server farm today.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The government has been compiling a list of every single person in the country. They use phones, emails, texts, social security, driver's license, cameras, etc. As long as you don't have a Social Security number, or a phone, don't use the computer, don't have a bank account, and don't have a driver's license and live as a hermit it might be possible that you will escape their initial roundup.

But then they will use satellite images, drones, heat signatures, and a variety of techniques to track down the individuals that escaped their net. This is of God because everyone will have to choose between worshipping God with all that you have or taking the mark of the beast.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
I see the time tribulation and the man of sin very differently than most.
I see him as being able to control this world because the world has come to rely on machines to do everything and people can not being able to do anything without those machines and the power to run them.
He and his followers will be able to live and control the world because they have learned to live "off the land" as they say.
Every power grid in the world can be shut down very easily.
I saw a report several years ago that said that just taking down 5 of those big towers that care power lines in the west could black out the entire western half of the US in a single blow.
That 6th seal earthquake that moves every mountain may very well shut down all power grids.
I think all should rethink what may happen when the man of sin comes forth.
What we have all been taught is probably wrong.