5 Countries with no Christians

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Am sure am not describing anything you don't already know @DavidLamb since you live in the UK.

I find it interesting that the late Queen Elizabeth the second in the UK, who was nominally defender of the faith for Church of England, married a Greek Orthodox -Prince Phillip. But she and her husband worshipped in a Scottish church which I suppose is Presbyterian. Of course the UK or United Kingdom is such because of James the first who was King of Scotland AND England.
 
Question -- why was England or the UK also known as 'GREAT Britain'? Which seems to be a term no longer used anymore. And then in the US there is all this talk about MAGA i.e Making America Great Again...which it never was in the first place.

The US broke away or sought independence from England two centuries ago. They didn't want anything to do with England after they set up colonies there.
 
Huh not enough controversial geopolitics in the miscellaenous forum eh?

Well I got bad news, there were not even ten righteous people in Sodom and Gomorrah either and it all ended badly for them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bible_Locket
Huh not enough controversial geopolitics in the miscellaenous forum eh?

Well I got bad news, there were not even ten righteous people in Sodom and Gomorrah either and it all ended badly for them.
Honestly, I think the only reason the US hasn't been destroyed yet is because there are God's people living in it. But... the trib is coming. Eventually, God is going to have enough of humanity and it's evil.
 
Honestly, I think the only reason the US hasn't been destroyed yet is because there are God's people living in it. But... the trib is coming. Eventually, God is going to have enough of humanity and it's evil.
Maybe it's just certain towns, I mean Sodom and Gomorrah was not an entire country/nation, it was just a two cities on a plain.

Also TEN righteous people are very small population, I'm not sure what the population of those cities were at the time.

Am quite aware that certain big cities are 'meccas' of Sodomites ie San Francisco, maybe New York, Sydney..Amsterdam has a famous red light district, and places where marijuana is legal, and certain practises have been decriminalised...but note nobody stones or jails anyone for committing adultery anymore. In fact, churches seem to accept adulterous remarriages and nobody bats an eye.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Delvianna
If you break the law in one town or state, you can always run away or go to the next.
 
Maybe it's just certain towns, I mean Sodom and Gomorrah was not an entire country/nation, it was just a two cities on a plain.

Also TEN righteous people are very small population, I'm not sure what the population of those cities were at the time.

Am quite aware that certain big cities are 'meccas' of Sodomites ie San Francisco, maybe New York, Sydney..Amsterdam has a famous red light district, and places where marijuana is legal, and certain practises have been decriminalised...but note nobody stones or jails anyone for committing adultery anymore. In fact, churches seem to accept adulterous remarriages and nobody bats an eye.
That's a good point that they weren't countries in themselves. God could very well take out a place without the whole country being crashed. Geeze... I wonder what He thinks of New York right now...
 
Honestly, I think the only reason the US hasn't been destroyed yet is because there are God's people living in it. But... the trib is coming. Eventually, God is going to have enough of humanity and it's evil.
It's strange how God's people look forward to God's day of wrath.

Thou shalt not murder.

Snd yet,when God kills people it's something to look forward to.
The ultimate Christian, Gotcha!

Because such persons are certain they will not face God's wrath.
 
It's strange how God's people look forward to God's day of wrath.

Thou shalt not murder.

Snd yet,when God kills people it's something to look forward to.
The ultimate Christian, Gotcha!

Because such persons are certain they will not face God's wrath.
i think it depends on the person. Like for me, i look forward to the destruction of evil, not the people. Tired of dealing with all the junk...

But yes, for those who rejoice in death is pretty hypocritical. We have to remind ourself we were once sinners, just like them. Doesn't make us any better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bible_Locket
New York is divided into Boroughs I think (been a while since I visited) it's not just Manhattan Island, though Hell's Kitchen is one place I heard of.

Greenwich Village and Fire Island are notorious LGTBQ friendly places. I mean after Stonewall (Stonewall Inn?) riots which was a police raid on a gay bar there.

Heights Asbury - centre of hippie/LSD drug culture. Apparently the gay men in the US Navy were stationed there they weren't allowed to fight or something. Or maybe there was just a lot of homosexual activity in the Navy when they couldn't procure prostitutes in whatever port they sailed into.
 
Kororeaka which is a town in Northland, New Zealand was known as 'The Hellhole of the Pacific' before the missionaries could start converting everyone. It's now known as Russell

Not sure who Russell was may have to look up the name. It used to be the capital of New Zealand lol
 
But if you have a warrant in one State,that is found out if you break the law in another. And then the person faces extradition to the State the warrant was issued in.
Well not so for the Christchurch mosque shooter (killed over 50 people) who was from Australia. He wasn't deported back to his own country and now we are housing and feeding him in a maximum security prison where even the other prisoners don't wish to associate with him.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Bible_Locket
Well not so for the Christchurch mosque shooter (killed over 50 people) who was from Australia. He wasn't deported back to his own country and now we are housing and feeding him in a maximum security prison where even the other prisoners don't wish to associate with him.
If you kill 50 people, you need the death penalty... housing and supporting them is just insanely stupid in my opinion.
 
Well not so for the Christchurch mosque shooter (killed over 50 people) who was from Australia. He wasn't deported back to his own country and now we are housing and feeding him in a maximum security prison where even the other prisoners don't wish to associate with him.
If your country doesn't have an extradition treaty with his country,that could explain it.

I'm surprised he's survived in prison given his aleged crimes.
 
If your country doesn't have an extradition treaty with his country,that could explain it.

I'm surprised he's survived in prison given his aleged crimes.
Alleged crimes? He shot 51 people dead!

Yea I don't know. Police could have shot him but were a bit too late as he went on this rampage and was a neo-nazi nutter who had some kind of religious delusion that anyone worshipping in a mosque was a danger to...? I mean how can you explain people shooting anyone whether in a school, mosque, church or synagogue.
 
  • Pray
Reactions: Bible_Locket
I suppose he thought well if Islamic terrorists hijacked a plane, flew it into NYC and Washington and killed thousands of people (not in a war) it was right to kill anyone who was a muslim in an entirely different country.
 
Alleged crimes? He shot 51 people dead!

Yea I don't know. Police could have shot him but were a bit too late as he went on this rampage and was a neo-nazi nutter who had some kind of religious delusion that anyone worshipping in a mosque was a danger to...? I mean how can you explain people shooting anyone whether in a school, mosque, church or synagogue.
I can't explain it.
Then again,I can't understand how anyone slaughters people in the name of their particular god.
 
I can't explain it.
Then again,I can't understand how anyone slaughters people in the name of their particular god.
Crusades? I suppose they were trying to take over Jerusalem or something. Or stop others from taking it, well, now it's sort of shared. Isn't it divided into 4 parts now? eg everyone has a quarter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bible_Locket