5 things God thinks about us.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I know every hair in your head
I know when you sit
I know when you cry
I know when you are lonely
I know every thought you have
I know your steps before you do
I know the plan I have for you
I put my angels charge over you
When things fall apart I am removing what doesn't belong
To bring you something better
I hear everyone of your prayers
not one of you is lost
I have an account for every one of you
I wait in delight for you to know me
I long to hear your voice
I wait patiently for you
I stand at the door waiting for your return
you belong to me!
 
Sorry you said five didn't you... Eh....
guess there was an outpouring