50 ish

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
I'll be 63 years old on September the 2nd this year, and 33 years a Christian on November the 2nd, PTL :)

~Deut

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I AM PROUD of MY EVERY 62yrs....just turned.....but I would love for my hair to turn white...lol

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Mine already has that’s why I dye it purple. 😊
Lol I have had dk purple,lavender,teal ,dk blue,lt blue ,pink,white,blonde,red,black,brown ,burguny.....instead of a coat of many colors I use my hair as my artist pallette....lol my family cringes but I think young at heart!

May 20, 2017
A second vote for 50 is the new 30

Then I'm not very far from 30 :LOL::)