60's / 70's Favorites

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Derek and the Dominos - Little Wing

Originally written by Jimi Hendrix and recorded by the Jimi Hendrix Experience in 1967, "Little Wing"
is one of Hendrix's most popular songs and has become a standard, with interpretations recorded by
musicians in a variety of styles. It is ranked number 188 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the
"500 Greatest Songs of All Time". I often prefer originals to covers, but not in this case
.:). wiki

Released in November 1970, Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs is the only studio album by the
English–American rock band Derek and the Dominos, fronted by Eric Clpaton.
.:D. Still a fave...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Gypsy - Around You; from the LP In The Garden, released July 1971

Don't hear much about this band any more... it seems that two of the founders both passed relatively
recently: Jim Johnson died of esophageal cancer in hospice care on Sept. 26, 2019, at age 76, and James
'"Owl" Walsh died of congestive heart failure at hospital in Minneapolis, Minn., on Mar. 4, 2023, at age 74.

Ted01

May 14, 2022

I've been wrong so many times now
That I already know
Which today almost certainly
I'm wrong about you
But once more
What can change in my life
Accepting this strange appointment
It was crazy
Love do it soon
I can't resist
If you don't arrive
I don't exist
I don't exist, I don't exist
I'm sad among the people
That is passing by me
But the nostalgia of seeing you again
is stronger than crying
This sun shines on my face
A sign of hope
I'm waiting when suddenly
I'll see you popping up in the distance
Love do it soon
I can't resist
If you don't arrive
I don't exist
Lights, cars, shop windows, streets
Everything gets confused in the mind
My shadow is tired of following me
The day dies slowly
I just have to go back to my home
To my sad life
This life I wanted to give to you
You crumbled it between your fingers
Love I forgive but I can't resist
Now forever I don't exist

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Back when women still were dressed to perform.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
So now i am not getting chores done looking up old sounds :)

resto

Feb 25, 2019
Saw Rez Band 30 years ago in a small concert. Glenn is considered by all secular Guitarists as one of the Best Blues Artists. Jimmy Page was asked long ago "Who is the Best Guitarist in music today"? His reply "Phil Keagy".

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Saw Rez Band 30 years ago in a small concert. Glenn is considered by all secular Guitarists as one of the Best Blues Artists. Jimmy Page was asked long ago "Who is the Best Guitarist in music today"? His reply "Phil Keagy".
the overall best guitarist is
the best guitarist subject is very difficult to determine. the absolute pros & music teachers say its Allan Holdsworth or Paco de Lucia.