65+ and single

  • Thread starter Thread starter joan125
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joan125

Guest
Hello,

I'm new at this and I was looking for singles over the age of 64 to chat with. I'm a Christian (widowed) and I get bored with TV and Facebook.
I'm sure there are many people out there in the same situation.
If anyone is interested in joining this forum, it would be great because now we can talk about how God gets us all through our daily lives as single seniors. Without God I wouldn't be able to go on.
As we age and our lives change, we become to realize that we need God more now than we ever did. He is my life support. Is he yours?