7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Southeastern Philippines

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
1,004
8
38
I was in deep sleep when i was awaken by the sudden shaking of my room and that my things were starting to fall on the ground. I thought i was having a bad dream but Little did i know that it was an earthquake. I immediately sheltered myself under the bed and prayed to God. It's very intense because I can still feel the aftershocks every now and then; Some buildings have collapsed. It's not only in Cebu but nationwide. What i'm really concerned is the result of the earthquake afterwards. Please pray for the safety of Philippines. God please protect our loved ones and friends in this midst of adversity. It's amazing how God allowed the earthquake to happen on a holiday. Less panic,more lives have been spared.
 
I am sorry,I can only pray, since we are all at risk for that happening.I will say prayers for you,and the safety of the country you live in.
 
yes,thank God it happened on a holiday. I am just at home, at the second floor and hurriedly went downstairs and just cover my head and pray,(no idea of going out of the house) but thank God everyone is safe. The house really swayed. God bless you and take care. Hope everyone is fine.
 
You and all there are in my prayers in Jesus's name for all help, streangth, comfort and streangth needed.
Glad you are ok. :)

God bless
pickles
 
Please be safe sister dliz. Praying for our country. God bless us all.
 
Praying for all your safety, protection and provision.
Take care over there, in Christ.
GOD Bless you all and protect you by the power of HIS Name.
 
I was in our office when it happened, i thought it won't gonna stop. I was just under my table and prayed in tongues. It was traumatic but God is still good, it was a holiday I just can't imagine if id be a regular working/school day. Lives were spared.