7 LESSONS IN LIVES OF BIRDS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cordenify

Sep 10, 2017
SEVEN LESSONS IN LIVES OF THE BIRDS.
TOPIC: SEVEN LESSONS IN THE LIVES OF BIRDS.
TEXT: MATTHEW 6: 25-30
Jesus emphasized important of having faith in God just like birds they goes out by faith and God always takes care of them and Jesus asked if we are not more important than this animals. Worry, anxiety and fear are deadly weapon of the devil but the only antidote to these is your faith and trust in God. Roman 4:17.
We want to consider seven lessons in the lives of birds and these lessons are:
Birds make a joyful noise very early in the morning. Psalms 100. It is only the winning side that makes a joyful noise to God to praise and worship God for another brand new day.2Chron20:1-24, Psalms16, Acts16:25-26. There is power in praising God.
Birds’ lunches out daily in faith to search for food likewise us faith without works is useless and we must acts towards our expectation. We must always lunch deep for a great drought through God’s word and promises in our lives. Luke 5:1-8, Hebrew11:6, James2:20.
Birds depends on the wind to fly likewise we believers we should depend on the wing of the Holy Spirit to succeed in our business, career and ministry. John 14:26 and Romans 8:14-20.
The egg shell must be broken before emergence of new bird, for us to please God we must be broken. Brokenness is all about crucifying the flesh. Romans 6:1-6, John 12:24-26, Galatians2:20; 5:24; 6:14|
Nothing can stop a bird of sorrow from flying except its wings are cut off likewise us trials and challenges cannot stop us as long we are alive because it is after the test that will brings testimony. 1 Corinthians 10:9-13, Romans8:31-39, 1Peter1:6-9
Birds understand time and season likewise us we must know the time we are now that is technology age and season for investment in any given opportunity.1 Chronicles12:32, Eccl 3:1-5.
The eagles. This is biggest, bold and courageous birds that even storm cannot stop its movement. It has a sharp vision in locating its prey and renewing its peak by hitting hard on a rock. For to be like an eagle then we wait upon the Lord and God will renew our strength. Isaiah 40:31.
Eagle.
Philippians 4:6. Anxiety, worry, discouragement are killer of our faith.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Would be great if you used Paragraphs.......also, are you the Author of this, or did you borrow it from some other source? If so, you should post the source..........just saying

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

TOPIC: SEVEN LESSONS IN THE LIVES OF BIRDS.

TEXT: MATTHEW 6: 25-30

Jesus emphasized important of having faith in God just like birds they goes out by faith and God always takes care of them and Jesus asked if we are not more important than this animals. Worry, anxiety and fear are deadly weapon of the devil but the only antidote to these is your faith and trust in God.

Roman 4:17.

We want to consider seven lessons in the lives of birds and these lessons are:

Birds make a joyful noise very early in the morning. Psalms 100. It is only the winning side that makes a joyful noise to God to praise and worship God for another brand new day.2Chron20:1-24, Psalms16, Acts16:25-26. There is power in praising God.

Birds’ lunches out daily in faith to search for food likewise us faith without works is useless and we must acts towards our expectation. We must always lunch deep for a great drought through God’s word and promises in our lives. Luke 5:1-8, Hebrew11:6, James2:20.

Birds depends on the wind to fly likewise we believers we should depend on the wing of the Holy Spirit to succeed in our business, career and ministry. John 14:26 and Romans 8:14-20.

The egg shell must be broken before emergence of new bird, for us to please God we must be broken. Brokenness is all about crucifying the flesh. Romans 6:1-6, John 12:24-26, Galatians2:20; 5:24; 6:14|

Nothing can stop a bird of sorrow from flying except its wings are cut off likewise us trials and challenges cannot stop us as long we are alive because it is after the test that will brings testimony. 1 Corinthians 10:9-13, Romans8:31-39, 1Peter1:6-9

Birds understand time and season likewise us we must know the time we are now that is technology age and season for investment in any given opportunity.1 Chronicles12:32, Eccl 3:1-5.

The eagles. This is biggest, bold and courageous birds that even storm cannot stop its movement. It has a sharp vision in locating its prey and renewing its peak by hitting hard on a rock. For to be like an eagle then we wait upon the Lord and God will renew our strength. Isaiah 40:31.
Eagle.

Philippians 4:6. Anxiety, worry, discouragement are killer of our faith.

There, I think I got it right

Dec 12, 2013
Are you not worth more than many sparrows......

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
And God used a raven to feed Elijah. We, too, are nothing but vessels for the Lord to use.

Cordenify

Sep 10, 2017
Yes we worth than the birds of air. Matthew6:26-27. We need to totally depend, rely and trust in God. Proverb3:5

Cordenify

Sep 10, 2017
Our God is a great God. God of all situations. Jeremiah 32:27

Dec 15, 2015
Thank you so much for sharing. God bless you ...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
A hummingbird flew right up to me yesterday and hovered in front of me.

I thought at first that it was a really big bug. It freaked me out :eek:

Hummingbird.jpg

Cordenify

Sep 10, 2017
God bless you for reading this and I pray may you soar higher in Jesus Name.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I was blessed coming to your post and going to ur link as well=). Welcome, cordenify. I'm still reading Africans Arise, and appreciating writers from third world, where i also come from.

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Compared to birds, even modern jet planes are ridiculously rudimentary machines.

<font size="4"><font size="3">[video=youtube;4jKokxPRtck]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jKokxPRtck&amp;t=83s[/video]

Cordenify

Sep 10, 2017
Re: 7 LESSONS IN LIVES OF BIRDS
I was blessed coming to your post and going to ur link as well=). Welcome, cordenify. I'm still reading Africans Arise, and appreciating writers from third world, where i also come from.
If our people will arise from wickedness and evil then we'll shine again in our Continent. Isaiah60:1