700,000 people will get maimed from a covid vaccine thats only 50% effective

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
According to Bill Gates 700,000 people will get maimed from the covid vaccine

And yet they want to force this vax onto people who aren't at risk of dying from covid...

But as if that wasn't absurd enough the AstraZenca vaccine only needs to show a 50% efficiency for it to get approved...
And this is the vaccine that our PM said he will force onto us... More details in these two articles...

Odds of 50-50 are enough for a jab
Astrazeneca vaccine with 50 per cent effectiveness

This AstraZeneca vaccine has had dubious trials as well... The first stage saw a group of chimps all contract covid despite taking the vaccine... But the company continued onto human trials where there have been people that have had severe reactions... The company, however, has claimed that these reactions are probably not from the vaccine and have continued on with the trials...

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
In America there is a law that holds exempt from liability pharmaceutical companies that make , in this case Covid 19 vaccine, that harms people.

There's also a law that allows government to mandate vaccines.
If the state governments can mandate masks, which we know don't work to stop the spread of Covid 19 save for the N95 https://www.edcmag.com/best-n95-masks, while Joe Biden says if he's elected president he'll issue a national mask mandate as a matter of patriotic duty, I don't put it past them to mandate the vaccine.

We can't enter stores now without a mask. What's going to happen if a mandate for the vaccine happens? We can't buy or sell without proof we've had the shot? :oops: Sound familiar?

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
In America there is a law that holds exempt from liability pharmaceutical companies that make , in this case Covid 19 vaccine, that harms people.
Ye, they seem to have the same exemption from liability in m0ost of the western countries...

Robert Kennedy Jr. and Alan Dershowitz had an interesting debate recently about the legality of forced vaccinations...
From memory Dershowitz says that the state can mandate vaccines if they are safe and effective... There was a precedence set in 1905.
RFK argues that the vaccines are not safe and effective... Its a long debate that goes for about 80mins but its worth the watch if your interested in the legality of forced vaccinations...

I would like to see is a pro vaxer expert and an anti vaxer expert have a debate about the effectiveness of vaccines...

If the state governments can mandate masks, which we know don't work to stop the spread of Covid 19 save for the N95 https://www.edcmag.com/best-n95-masks, while Joe Biden says if he's elected president he'll issue a national mask mandate as a matter of patriotic duty, I don't put it past them to mandate the vaccine.
Over here they have blackmailed parents into vaccinating their children... Any child that hasn't been vaxed is not allowed at child care...

We can't enter stores now without a mask. What's going to happen if a mandate for the vaccine happens? We can't buy or sell without proof we've had the shot? :oops: Sound familiar?
Yep, Rev13... I can see our state government issue a law to all employers that they must ensure that their employees are vaxed...
We have to start thinking about what we will do when that time comes, when they say get vaxed or get sacked...

Im going to try and get an exemption from my doctor first... If that doesn't work then i'll go off the grid if i have to...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

it is sad that most seem not to understand this.

just on this site, i have been harshly attacked by CHRISTIANS for saying that this is a mark of the beast/ government power grab.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
it is sad that most seem not to understand this.

just on this site, i have been harshly attacked by CHRISTIANS for saying that this is a mark of the beast/ government power grab.
If Joe Biden gets into office, God forbid, seriously God, what we're experiencing now is nothing compared to what Harris has in mind. Making America like California?
Biden has commercials out here that forewarn if he's elected he'll push forward a national mask mandate. Masks, all the time. Out of doors, in public retail locations. As I recall one state made news when their overlord said masks were mandatory in the home. Right! Enforce that one.
Can you imagine that? Four years of masks?

We're about now getting signatures to get our dictator recalled. Newsom is unfit for office. We're optimistic. We have to be.
He just nominated to our state supreme court the first of its kind. An openly gay man for the bench. It's California. Among the groups here that is edited to be, Cultofarwarnin, Commufornia, and Carnalfornia.
Can't say I disagree at this stage.
Pray for Californians. :( Pray also that Harris isn't elected VP because she'll move to president soon enough since Biden isn't actually fit to be Commander in Chief. Then the question would become who is she going to choose for her vice president?
AOC! :oops::ROFL:Give the country a real laugh. Right before we throw up as a collective union of stunned and amazed goners. :sick:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
According to Bill Gates 700,000 people will get maimed from the covid vaccine

And yet they want to force this vax onto people who aren't at risk of dying from covid...
The vaccine is really just a eugenicist's IQ test. If you fail the test, you take the vaccine, and Little Willy scores himself another cheap kill. Or better yet, you will be rendered infertile, so will stop someone else from bringing children into the world also.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Here we go folks. Watch this evil spread to not just flights, but every aspect of your life.

From the article

Dr Bradley Perkins, chief medical officer of The Commons Project, said: 'Without the ability to trust COVID-19 tests – and eventually vaccine records – across international borders, many countries will feel compelled to retain full travel bans and mandatory quarantines for as long as the pandemic persists.

They are going to force you by hook or crook to take their poison vaccine.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-passport-trialled-flights-Heathrow-week.html

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
just envision all the " mask required " signs that you see now saying " vaccine proof required ' about a year from now...