80s hits

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 30, 2024
These are taking me back hehe. I had a perm like the woman in the first video hehe It was all the thing back then 🤣
I remember it well. I had a mullet like the guys in Glass Tiger had. Ah, the 80's! Never has there been a decade that screamed, "Stop and think about how you look!" more. :ROFL: Awful looks, but I loved (most of the) music!

SunshineGirl

Jan 6, 2024
England
I remember it well. I had a mullet like the guys in Glass Tiger had. Ah, the 80's! Never has there been a decade that screamed, "Stop and think about how you look!" more. :ROFL: Awful looks, but I loved (most of the) music!
🤣🤣 I always feel that way when my mum gets out her photos she took of us in the 80's. Me and my sister always laugh at what our mum dressed us in and why we always had the same clothes as each other. We are not twins but look like we are. I do sometimes wonder how I got through high school without getting beaten up looking like that 😱

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Well, since we can't escape this upcoming eclipse ... it means that i can't escape this song either.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Phew. I'm glad this song ^ is over now.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Is it wrong to say that I pretty much loved this entire album? :p
Music..., better yet, Rock Metal which aspires to emulate the masters of classical symphonies, are you kidding?!

Mar 30, 2024
Music which aspires to emulate the masters of classical symphonies, are you kidding?!
They were kind of "royalty" having been the cousin to Richard Marx as well as the classical reference you made.

Here's one that wasn't really 80's, but it snuck in to 1990.