9/11 money folding( you'll want to see this)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
Ok so I have known about this for a long time but I thought it might interest everyone else how the enemy shows his plans in plain sight. I hope this video is posted right I am not used to posting videos it's very short but really interesting

[video=youtube;K6vKH9NxolY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6vKH9NxolY[/video]
 
I've seen this.
Lol.

Grab a one dollar bill.... make sure you start by looking at the backside of it at first.
Flip it over so the front is facing you.

If you look real close you can see George Washington's face. See it? In that oval?

Creepy right?
 
Yes I have seen this before, and there is also architecture in a church somewhere that show the destruction of the twin towers that was done way before this event took place. Trying to find the picture or video again of it.....
 
the tower burning is very scary. something else freaky about our money is i think all paper money has an owl on it. the owl was a symbol for one of the Canaanite gods, the one they sacrificed children to. 1 owl would be no big deal but there are owls everythere. in the DC street plan there is an owl on a pyramid. also the occult ceremony the rich elites do in northern California, they make a huge fire and dance around in front of a giant stone owl.
owlshrine.jpgowl_ritual.JPG
 
the tower burning is very scary. something else freaky about our money is i think all paper money has an owl on it. the owl was a symbol for one of the Canaanite gods, the one they sacrificed children to. 1 owl would be no big deal but there are owls everythere. in the DC street plan there is an owl on a pyramid. also the occult ceremony the rich elites do in northern California, they make a huge fire and dance around in front of a giant stone owl.
View attachment 123029View attachment 123030
Owls are usually said to be wise, little known fact they are not they barf up half digested mice and then eat them again
 
Owls are usually said to be wise, little known fact they are not they barf up half digested mice and then eat them again


This made me LOL so hard that tears came out of my eyes..lol..thanks for the belly laugh, Blain.. :o
 
Oh dear God, when will you people stop watching this drivel and start telling people how cool Jesus is and how much cooler their lives would be if they knew him as their Saviour??
 
Oh dear God, when will you people stop watching this drivel and start telling people how cool Jesus is and how much cooler their lives would be if they knew him as their Saviour??


You can TELL a person about Jesus, but you cannot FORCE them to accept Him as their savior. You can only pray for/ with them and hope they make the right decision on their own.
 
One time when I folded my socks I saw the Virgin Mary.

I'm not saying it's related.

But ya never know.
 
One time when I folded my socks I saw the Virgin Mary.

I'm not saying it's related.

But ya never know.

I think I saw Jesus' face in my spaghetti last night, I didn't think to take a photo because I was too hungry...boy, I know God is everywhere, but I didn't expect Him in my spaghetti!
 
the tower burning is very scary. something else freaky about our money is i think all paper money has an owl on it. the owl was a symbol for one of the Canaanite gods, the one they sacrificed children to. 1 owl would be no big deal but there are owls everythere. in the DC street plan there is an owl on a pyramid. also the occult ceremony the rich elites do in northern California, they make a huge fire and dance around in front of a giant stone owl.
View attachment 123029View attachment 123030

I've never heard of the Canaanites having an owl god. Molech, the 'god' they sacrificed children to looked like a bull-headed human. I really don't know where you got your information about an owl Canaanite god, but it's not accurate.
 
THE FOUNDING FATHERS WERE FREEMASONS. THEY HAD SECRET SIGNS AND DEVELOPED THE USA IN A FREE MASON WAY.IF YOU LOOK AT THE DOLLAR YOU WILL SEE THE ALL SEEING EYE. ABOVE THE EAGLE ARE 13 STARS IN THE SHAPE OF ONE FREE MASON SYMBAL
 
Last edited:
Ok so I have known about this for a long time but I thought it might interest everyone else how the enemy shows his plans in plain sight. I hope this video is posted right I am not used to posting videos it's very short but really interesting

[video=youtube;K6vKH9NxolY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6vKH9NxolY[/video]

Whoa whoa wait, the "enemy" is the U.S. government? I totally thought my pastor was talking about the devil!

1266722696908.png
 
I think I saw Jesus' face in my spaghetti last night, I didn't think to take a photo because I was too hungry...boy, I know God is everywhere, but I didn't expect Him in my spaghetti!

Wow, that's so deep! It must be symbolic of your hunger for God! See, the Illuminati doesn't have all the good symbols!
 
the tower burning is very scary. something else freaky about our money is i think all paper money has an owl on it. the owl was a symbol for one of the Canaanite gods, the one they sacrificed children to. 1 owl would be no big deal but there are owls everythere. in the DC street plan there is an owl on a pyramid. also the occult ceremony the rich elites do in northern California, they make a huge fire and dance around in front of a giant stone owl.
View attachment 123029View attachment 123030


Yes and the Bushes go to this as this is Bohemian Grove !!!
 
36bd74c124bf54c1b4902755a30ff89d.jpg

This was done before the twin towers was even built !!!
 
One time when I folded my socks I saw the Virgin Mary.

I'm not saying it's related.

But ya never know.

I would keep quiet about your socks. The place you keep them may become a pilgrimage site and you will have another Lourdes on your hands.