Earthquake Apocalypse: Doomsday Prophet Predicts Magnitude 9.8 Quake Will Destroy Los Angeles On May 28, 2015
With all that shaking I'll have to get out my popcorn popper
With all that shaking I'll have to get out my popcorn popper
Earthquake Apocalypse: Doomsday Prophet Predicts Magnitude 9.8 Quake Will Destroy Los Angeles On May 28, 2015
With all that shaking I'll have to get out my popcorn popper![]()
That's tomorrow........well...if Cali falls off in the ocean fly to Missouri Lambert Field (ST. Louis) and I will pick you up and give you a place to live......if you can get off the ground before it slips under the waves....!
Nothing yet.
A truck drove by and shook my table.
Does that count?
Those guys who predict these things are never usually wrong?
Puzzled?
Butter on the popcorn grew cold...yes?Looking at the USGS map it looks like a sleeper worldwide, think I'll go back to źzžzżzz.