90's tv hits

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovelucyfan12
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ilovelucyfan12

Guest
Ok, guys, so I know this is totally off the cuff. But I know that there has got to be some old people like me who can relate to this.. lol How many of you remember some old shows from the 1990's? Which ones were your favorites and why? I'll name a few off if you can't remember (You may not agree with them all, but these were a few that I personally remember):
Zoom. Wishbone. Recess. Rugrats. The Magic School Bus. Doug. Nickelodeon Guts. Hey Arnold. Home Improvement. Inspector Gadget. Captain Planet. Kratts Creatures. 7th Heaven. Bill Nye the Science Guy. Clarissa Explains It All. Kids Say the Darndest Things. Men In Black. Bobby's World. Dinosaurs. Touched By An Angel. Family Matters. Tales From the Crypt Keeper. Mighty Mouse. One Saturday Morning. Growing Pains. Full House. Ninja Turtles. Mighty Max. Darkwing Duck. Talespin. Power Rangers. Earthworm Jim. Freakazoid. Anamaniacs. Batman/Superman Adventures. Goof Troop.
Ok, so you get the idea. Some of my personal favorites were Recess, Rugrats, the Magic School Bus, and the unforgettable One Saturday Morning.
This is just for fun. So feel free to delve into some of your childhood.
 
Mate, you're old!

My favourites were: The Adventures of Tintin, Rugrats, Captain Planet, Ninja Turtles, Darkwing Duck. Duck Tales, Talespin, Anamaniacs, Talespin, Batman: The Animated Series, Round the Twist (Aussie series), Art Attack!, Spellbinder 1 and 2 (Aussie series), The Pretender, Daria, Robot Wars (UK).

I love Story, I love imaginative adventures, weird shows etc. No real rhyme or reason.

Inspector Gadget was very enjoyable but that's an 80's cartoon. Some of these still hold up really well, others not so much.
 
Nice list, ilovelucyfan. Most of the shows you have there were my favourite too.

Zoom (I was such a nerd back then that I used to try some of their science experiments)
7th Heaven (I could relate to them a lot because their family is very much like mine)
Family Affair (I love oldies shows)
Mr. Belvedere
The Wonder Years
Happy Days
Eight is Enough
The Flying Nun (I still wonder how that flying Nun was able to defy the laws of physics:confused:)
Goosebumps (I had a collection of the books)
X-Files
Everybody Loves Raymond
Blue's Clues
Bear in the Big Blue House
The Amanda Show
That 70's Show
The Addams Family
Bill Nye the Science Guy (You'd find me watching any show that involves science ^_^)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I had a nightmare the first time I watched it. It was the episode Doublemeat Palace *shivers*)
Gilmore Girls (The mother-daughter relationship was admirable)
Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show (I was always waiting for an episode where Sylvester succeeds in attacking and killing Tweety, but one thing I've noticed with cartoons is that the antagonist rarely prevails over the protagonist.:rolleyes:)
Tom and Jerry
Mr. Bean