A Big Ol' Decision

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

laoshanlung

Apr 21, 2015
Hey y'all, I'm figuring whether I should stay in school for the semester, or take a leave of absence for a few months to figure out what I'm doing with my time up here at college. I could really use some wisdom right now, and I'd appreciate it if someone would pray for me. I'm already prayin' myself, but the more voices I can recruit to the cause, the better, I'd reckon. Thanks for your help!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Hey y'all, I'm figuring whether I should stay in school for the semester, or take a leave of absence for a few months to figure out what I'm doing with my time up here at college. I could really use some wisdom right now, and I'd appreciate it if someone would pray for me. I'm already prayin' myself, but the more voices I can recruit to the cause, the better, I'd reckon. Thanks for your help!
What would you be doing if you weren't in school? Idle hands are the devil's plaything.

laoshanlung

Apr 21, 2015
Idle hands are the devil's plaything.
Oof, amen. And don't I know it...

There are lots of little farms back home that I could help on this fall. I really enjoy land maintenance work, so I figure rackin' leaves and shovelin' manure would be a good (if not terribly profitable) use of my free time while I'm at home. Aside from that, doing job shadows and interviews when and where I can, picking up piano again (it's been almost 4 years since I've played), spending time with the fam, and rebuilding relationships that I, more or less, left to rot when I went to school.

TL;DR Lots. I'd be doing lots of things if I took a semester off.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with laoshanlung. Help and bless him to take the right decision and bring glory to you. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless laoshanlung, and this prayer, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying, asking God to surround you with His love, give you wisdom and clear guidance regarding your schooling. Blessings!