A bit of prayer needed...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Senior Member
Apr 20, 2009
14,479
182
63
Seems all is like Paul spoke to, that our flesh does seem to perish as Jesus's spirit increaces in us. :)
In the last week I have noticed the joints in my fingers starting to grow into unusual or larger shapes.
May now be developing rheumatoid arthritis now as well.
Please, just keep me in your prayers for all care, healing and streangth in Jesus.
Seems I just overcome one hurdle in Jesus, when another comes my way sometimes.
I know in faith Jesus will not fail me and all will be overcome, I could just use the support prayer from my brothers and sisters in Jesus right now. :)

Thankyou all and God bless
pickles

Ill be contacting my dr, and will update when I know more.
Hugs all and God bless:)
 
We agree in your Holy name Jesus that pickles will be kept from all physical disease. Praise you Lord.
 
Abba, you give us so much to be thankful for, send your word to heal, for healing is our bread, give directions, as to there might be food allergies, and what do, in Jesus name. There are some foods that aggravate it, and some that are actually good for this, herbs, maybe you could google it, and come up with things.
 
Lord Jesus, in you there is healing, please touch and heal her, Amen.
 
Seems all is like Paul spoke to, that our flesh does seem to perish as Jesus's spirit increaces in us. :)
In the last week I have noticed the joints in my fingers starting to grow into unusual or larger shapes.
May now be developing rheumatoid arthritis now as well.
Please, just keep me in your prayers for all care, healing and streangth in Jesus.
Seems I just overcome one hurdle in Jesus, when another comes my way sometimes.
I know in faith Jesus will not fail me and all will be overcome, I could just use the support prayer from my brothers and sisters in Jesus right now. :)

Thankyou all and God bless
pickles

Ill be contacting my dr, and will update when I know more.
Hugs all and God bless:)




I stand with you for a total and permanent victory.
 
Thankyou all so much for your prayers.
Sorry it took me a while to respond, but a bout with vertigo has kept me down for a few days.
Tha amazing thing is, even though it seems my body is getting weaker, I am feeling stronger, not burdened by the body, but strong in Jesus's spirit.:)
Im seeing miricals in spirit that I have prayed for for many years, so thankyou all for your continued prayers.
Thankyou Father in Jesus, for your faithfulness and love!

I do have an appt. in about three weeks, Ill update then.:)

God bless
pickles
 
Pickles, you are definitely in my prayers just remember Gid is the great physician.
 
Thankyou all so much for your prayers.
Sorry it took me a while to respond, but a bout with vertigo has kept me down for a few days.
Tha amazing thing is, even though it seems my body is getting weaker, I am feeling stronger, not burdened by the body, but strong in Jesus's spirit.:)
Im seeing miricals in spirit that I have prayed for for many years, so thankyou all for your continued prayers.
Thankyou Father in Jesus, for your faithfulness and love!

I do have an appt. in about three weeks, Ill update then.:)

God bless
pickles

Pickles, you are a true Prayer warrior and the type of Christian I aspire to be. You rarely get caught up with the petty bickering that divides us, and I pray in Jesus name that He will heal you of your afflictions and continue to strengthen your Spirit.
 
Thankyou all so much for your prayers.
Sorry it took me a while to respond, but a bout with vertigo has kept me down for a few days.
Tha amazing thing is, even though it seems my body is getting weaker, I am feeling stronger, not burdened by the body, but strong in Jesus's spirit.:)
Im seeing miricals in spirit that I have prayed for for many years, so thankyou all for your continued prayers.
Thankyou Father in Jesus, for your faithfulness and love!

I do have an appt. in about three weeks, Ill update then.:)

God bless
pickles

I know what you mean about a bit of declining strength.

But when we look toward the prospect of His coming, it greatly strengthens and encourages our spirits...

Blessings.