A Blog? What's this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LostBattle
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LostBattle

Guest
Wow, I remember when CC introduced these, along with overhauling the whole color scheme of the site and getting rid of tons of chat room smilies and commands...

Well, this pretty much just my testing post. Enjoy.
 
If you're new here, and only 14, how is it that you can remember when CC implemented the blogs? :confused:
 
Ah, well. I was incredibly upset with some things in my life and so faked my age by a year to join the site and get some advice back then...

But I eventually lost means of connecting to the site and all my friends have since become inactive, although I don't think they would remember me anyway. Mostly I just hung out in the YouTube room back then XD